• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes FedEx / Watsonville, Ca.

Fredo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2003
SLC, UT.
Lost a USO SN-3 suspicious circumstances.

Serial number 06-0058. Contact USOptics or PM me if you see this for sale, so we can continue inquiry.

Re: FedEx / Watsonville, Ca.

DAMN!! That really sucks!! Hopefully this will get resolved!!

What were the specs on the scope? I only ask because knowing the exact specs makes it a little easier to spot if/when it surfaces for sale somewhere...

It was insured, so no hassle besides getting robbed.

The driver says a mid twenty kid signed for it.. That's not me. The online tracking facts has my first initial and last 5 letters in my last name signed for it. The copy from the signature board the driver says B cortensomething or some shit.

Sounds like a scam/con with employees at this point. I'd advise against sending anything of value through FedEx watsonville.

not the kind of thing I like to read since I have things shipped through that Fedex station all the time, including two Nightforce scopes in the past 3-4 months..... I know my normal Fedex and UPS delivery guys, but this sounds like something very different - guess I should consider myself lucky.

Send them a box of angry badgers and see if anyone gets hurt

Shit happens, luckily it was my only Mil/MOA scope.

Once they settle this the next will be Mil/Mil like all the others. "Good with the bad", I guess.

So sorry to hear it, I have just got my USO not long ago. The wait makes that good news of the scope is done so much excited. Now I can't even come close to imagine your feeling that it slipped through your fingers at the last second.

Will definitely keep eyes out for ya, and hope you find it.

Sounds like the UPS folks around here . Had a box on my porch for #16 , so I's saddle's up and drives down to 16 ,knock on the door ,look left theres a box with #3 on it and my name ?? WTF . Guys opens door grabs box , says theres yours , slams door .

OOHH well not the same , but close . Sorry for your loss . I hate thieves .

lol, classic.

I shipped it in to have different zero set for a specific base, I've had it since 2006. Not quite as bad as if I waited for a new one, this outburst lasted about 40 mins is all... keke.

Specs were:

SN-3 ERGO 3.2-17x 44 30mm tube, Mil ret. 11Pos ret. EREK

I think since a criminal in LA used a gun in a crime, and now a criminal in Watsonville used a delivery truck in a crime, it only seems logical to reason that the Governator will now have a 10 day waiting period when purchasing a delivery truck.

Also, any company wishing to sell delivery trucks in the state of CA will have to submit 10 of them to the DMV for destructive testing prior to them being legal to purchase in the state.

The state will also classify which delivery trucks look more like they will be used in a crime, call them Assault Vehicles, and ban them entirely. Of course, there will be certain attributes that will distinguish an Assault Vehicle from a regular delivery truck ie, rim size, ride height, how many packages it can carry, muffler/noise reduction system, acceleration, and of course, the caliber of the truck.

Furthermore, any sort of box that would extend the capacity of a delivery truck past 10 packages, will be banned. LEO and Military delivery trucks will be exempt.

Sorry for your troubles. I hate CA. I'm disappointed that I am forced to live here. Watsonville is just up the road from me. If you want to blow off some steam, feel free to join me at the Range in Leguna Seca, Sunday, high noon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think since a criminal in LA used a gun in a crime, and now a criminal in Watsonville used a delivery truck in a crime, it only seems logical to reason that the Governator will now have a 10 day waiting period when purchasing a delivery truck.

Also, any company wishing to sell delivery trucks in the state of CA will have to submit 10 of them to the DMV for destructive testing prior to them being legal to purchase in the state.

The state will also classify which delivery trucks look more like they will be used in a crime, call them Assault Vehicles, and ban them entirely. Of course, there will be certain attributes that will distinguish an Assault Vehicle from a regular delivery truck ie, rim size, ride height, how many packages it can carry, muffler/noise reduction system, acceleration, and of course, the caliber of the truck.

Furthermore, any sort of box that would extend the capacity of a delivery truck past 10 packages, will be banned. LEO and Military delivery trucks will be exempt.

Sorry for your troubles. I hate CA. I'm disappointed that I am forced to live here. Watsonville is just up the road from me. If you want to blow off some steam, feel free to join me at the Range in Leguna Seca, Sunday, high noon. </div></div>

Haha!! It's so true. I wish people could see how retarded some laws are.

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about the scope. I hope everything turns out alright.

These crooks (FEDEX and UPS) are why we have to pay a $25.00 "HAZMAT FEE" for powder or primers (anyone ever heard of a delivery truck blowing up?) and even more relevant why years ago when I was a FFL I could get pistol shipped regular frieght but now you have to pay for overnight shipping.

The shipping companies when asked will tell you that this is the reason they can't even trust their own drivers

The reason...the thieves these guys hire steal the packages. As a DEA Agent we do a thriving buisiness arresting drivers stealing meds from pharmacies.

If the jerks in Congress wanted to do something contructive to stop gun crimes they should make a mandatory minimum of 10 years for stealing anything in their trust. Drugs or guns 25 year mandatory.

These clowns are in "trusted" positions and as such violate a much higher standard than some crack head holding up a liquor store

lol, guess the driver didn't look at the signature.

Ninja.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think since a criminal in LA used a gun in a crime, and now a criminal in Watsonville used a delivery truck in a crime, it only seems logical to reason that the Governator will now have a 10 day waiting period when purchasing a delivery truck. </div></div>

I am off to buy a delivery truck tomorrow so I can have a pre-ban delivery truck.

Same Fedex station stole my rock barrel

Insured for $400

Sounds like same employee

Hey contact me
214-394-3529
David whitson

I will see if I can find my tracking number to give to your claim fraud rep

Solved, driver went to wrong house and is trying to ask for it back now from the people who signed for it.

FedExwrongdeliveryjpg.jpg

Glad this has come to a good ending, maybe ask the kid if he wants to buy it and use the fund to get another mil/mil USO?
smile.gif

It's not over. FedEx will be buying me another scope if these people don't give it back.

ahhh shit, I just ordered a USO scope.... I am looking forward to when it comes, but I am not looking forward to the 4 or 5 nerve racking days its takes to ship here. I specifically ordered shipping via UPS instead of fedex because of prior issues with fed ex.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shall we all give Tony a ring and a piece of our mind ??
laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL, let's wait until he gets the scope back, we wouldn't want Tony's voicemail to be full when the right guy actually calls him back!

Rofl.. Get a few beers in you before you call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think since a criminal in LA used a gun in a crime, and now a criminal in Watsonville used a delivery truck in a crime, it only seems logical to reason that the Governator will now have a 10 day waiting period when purchasing a delivery truck.

</div></div>

Back in the "Unabomber/Montana Freemen/Militia" days, we used to talk about a 7 day waiting period for a cabin in Montana...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Did this note magically appear AFTER you filed a complaint on Tony? This could have been a "note to self"!