• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

Maybe he was getting out his suit and rifle to protect Biden from you fools. I guess I dont see a threat there.

Im sure there is more to it than that.......but not reading the article. We all know where the line is, between humor and threats.

Reactions: camocorvette
Any way you look at it.

FAFO
That could very well be.

My concern is what happens if the Feds do forensics on his electronics. What if he was a member of gun related sites? What then happens to that particular site? Does it get shut down? Do the mods crack down and restrict speech? Do the Mods of whatever site he belonged to get hounded by the anti-gun press? Or maybe I’m just being paranoid.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That could very well be.

My concern is what happens if the Feds do forensics on his electronics. What if he was a member of gun related sites? What then happens to that particular site? Does it get shut down? Do the mods crack down and restrict speech? Do the Mods of whatever site he belonged to get hounded by the anti-gun press? Or maybe I’m just being paranoid.

If they ever do that to my phone, they are going to see some very disturbing midgets getting blasted by tentacles.

If they ever do that to my phone, they are going to see some very disturbing midgets getting blasted by tentacles.

Big sad news. So much to FREEDOM OF SPEECH. We can't even make a joke anymore.

They do use cameras. Somewhat recent addition….

Camera use is dictated by agency policy, not law. There’s not a legal requirement for body cameras.
Depends on the location. I don't know about other states, but here in MO they are working on HB 2354 IIRC. There are currently things in place around the video IF it is being collected, but it is still not mandated. This one has not passed in MO yet.

I don't know for sure, but I would think there are states where it is required.

Reactions: Skunk
That could very well be.

I don't think you are being paranoid. I would bet money on this fat old white guy being full of hot air, like so many on this site. But we know past any doubt that "they" are on this site, and I have little doubt their tactics have changed. I would not be shocked if some who we think are ok are not.

I don't see this as a threat, just like the things said against Trump are a threat, just hot air. And I think they know it. I have a feeling the FBI went in thinking this guy would just roll over. He did not. It is a win win for them no matter how it went down. Now he is a creditable threat, he did get shot, what he was doing we will never know.

We all know how things can be faked now, in another thread we have Hank Williams Sr. singing a current rap song, and it is good......or I should say the technology behind it is well done.....and really scarry.

They have the power to make you say and do anything they wish to, this much should be clear to all. And it should be a real worry for all.

We have a decision to make, keep doing what we are doing and hope someone does not see one of us as the next example, or just shut up and go away. I can't do the latter, I have too much fun telling stories and showing photos of my old junk.

I said this in the other thread, we have seen comments from the "owner" of this forum, and he said watch your mouth. This is good advice.

Depends on the location. I don't know about other states, but here in MO they are working on HB 2354 IIRC. There are currently things in place around the video IF it is being collected, but it is still not mandated. This one has not passed in MO yet.

I don't know for sure, but I would think there are states where it is required.
I’m sure you’re correct.

My comment was specific to federal LE.

Judging by the "new fellow gun enthusiasts" we picked up recently....
It's looking like "sniper" rifles are going to be the next targeted category after they've gone all in on "assault weapons" and "ghost guns" already.

So to be clear, they don't want:
Any semi-auto with a magazine.
Any weapon you finish yourself.
Any weapon that has a trigger.
Any weapon you can shoulder.
Any weapon with a brace.
Any weapon with a suppressor.

And now they will go after "Sniper Rifles", which will mean what?
Weapons with a scope?
Weapons with a bipod?
Weapons that shoot beyond 100 yds with adjustable turrets?

Death by 1000 cuts.

I'm laughing at the "freedom of speech" comments in here, freedom of speech doesn't cover you making death threats to ANYBODY. Jesus some people are just dumber than shit.
Unless you're Madonna or Johnny Depp.

Lets all have a fake laugh about that.

iu

Last edited:
Neighbors witnessing the predawn raid said it was more like an execution.

The alphabet agencies haven't caught on to what the local PDs have already been forced to do, STOP the SWAT tactics and catch people in public in the middle of the day. When you blow in doors and surprise people at their own house, people tend to attempt to defend themselves. If they really wanted less of a spectacle, they could have done this in the middle of the day after a large portion of the neighborhood was at work and would be unaware of the situation. Then again, there are no coincidences.

The alphabet agencies haven't caught on to what the local PDs have already been forced to do, STOP the SWAT tactics and catch people in public in the middle of the day. When you blow in doors and surprise people at their own house, people tend to attempt to defend themselves. If they really wanted less of a spectacle, they could have done this in the middle of the day after a large portion of the neighborhood was at work and would be unaware of the situation. Then again, there are no coincidences.
What makes you think they wanted a peaceful resolution ?

Are you certain that "taunt" was initiated by the deceased? Or was it placed by the letter agencies as incriminating evidence against their latest target?
There is absolutely no way to ever know that truth.
But we all know full well that the alphabeti are going out of their way to attempt to paint anybody that's not in lock-step with the leftist agenda as a criminal / dissident / terrorist. They really want to make examples of as many of their "enemies" as possible. They want to keep pushing until they can get somebody to push back so they can say: "See! We told you they were all terrorists!"

Typing crazy shit online just gives them a starting point to know who to apply pressure to.

It hasn't been mentioned yet in the reports I've seen but it would have been a requirement by the advance team in the days leading up to Biden's visit.
I've been thinking that the entire time reading this thread. There should have been surveillance on the dude's place for days. When the president was in the area they could have just watched if dude even left his house. I'm willing to bet he still had PBR on his breath and cheese popcorn stuck in his chest hairs when the FBI should up to smoke him.

The online threats could have been handled by subpoena.

Was he shot for what he said or because of how he responded to an early morning raid?

Most likely how he responded, or more correctly, how they wanted him to respond.

The fedgov and all LE agencies have many psychologists working in the agencies whose sole jobs are to create profiles of how potential sting operation subjects will react based on their everyday interactions. The Utah guy has already been marked down from months or years ago. The glows have been on all social media platforms since chatrooms have become a thing. Just from a history of past discourse, their psychologists have already labeled him as a guy who would most likely answer the door with a gun in hand or brandishing at officers. Their protocol on the surface yesterday may have been "arrest and bring to the station", but behind closed doors, they were all like: "yep, he's going down today, bring a bodybag"...

What difference does it make.
He knew they were about to destroy his life.
There's differing degrees of killing a man.

You think those J6 protesters aren't good as dead, in those jail cells?
All part of the plan. They want a violent reaction. They know if they keep pushing with political prisons and execution squads they will get it