• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

I am not godless... I just don't get my beliefs from one book. And he's too close minded to comprehend my.

This guy is obviously trying to bait a religious discussion, in a thread about a man being killed in a FBI home invasion. Its really sad, I see right though.

Its not the place for it. It's a shame he doesn't recognize that. All I see out of him is evil.

Any one got anything fresh on the original subject?
Statement from the family here as well as another confirmation of his limited mobility.

How come the Feds didn’t have the local sheriff come by and talk to him? And if he was a threat to Brandon why not post a unit in front of his house on the day the kid sniffer was coming to town and detain him if he left?

Now to ask the uncomfortable question, would the media have treated this differently if Craig Robertson was black? I suspect not, it seems that BLM et al is only employed against local LE. What do you think?

Statement from the family here as well as another confirmation of his limited mobility.

How come the Feds didn’t have the local sheriff come by and talk to him? And if he was a threat to Brandon why not post a unit in front of his house on the day the kid sniffer was coming to town and detain him if he left?

Now to ask the uncomfortable question, would the media have treated this differently if Craig Robertson was black? I suspect not, it seems that BLM et al is only employed against local LE. What do you think?
What is that 4 wheeled contraption in the picture?

Reactions: 232593

75 & 300lbs. Yeah, not running a marathon or climbing a clock tower.

I have no clue what that kart is. Wonder if its a kabota?
image.jpg

Working towards a peaceful intervention, maybe contacting some one at the church he was involved in to meditate a civil discussion and resolution. Someone non law affiliated he trusted. Seeing how he acted when the agents attempted contact, in march and he blew them off, I personally doubt he would respond well to any state authority figure

Na, they kicked BLM to the curb after they ran Trump out. BLM was just another tool in the box. Its like a cheap harbor freight wrench you bend and cut up to reach hard spots. Discard when done.

Interesting enough one of the most destructive Snipers was a Black Radical. Mostly forgotten

. The FBI has to defend smoking the guy. There isn’t a law that says if you threaten the president, you are sentenced to death, without trial and at the leisure of the federal police so…

Actuallly they don't, they never have, had they?

I have no clue what that kart is. Wonder if its a kabota?View attachment 8204804

Working towards a peaceful intervention, maybe contacting some one at the church he was involved in to meditate a civil discussion and resolution. Someone non law affiliated he trusted. Seeing how he acted when the agents attempted contact, in march and he blew them off, I personally doubt he would respond well to any state authority figure

Na, they kicked BLM to the curb after they ran Trump out. BLM was just another tool in the box. Its like a cheap harbor freight wrench you bend and cut up to reach hard spots. Discard when done.

Interesting enough one of the most destructive Snipers was a Black Radical. Mostly forgotten

And don't forget.

They likely did tell the local police they were going to serve a warrant in the area etc.

So they went and smoked a fat old fuck in a Walmart scooter.

And high fived each other on a job well done, promotions all around.
No No no it doesn't work that way...The locals get to clean up the fucking mess! That's how they are "included" in the OP.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 5.24.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 5.25.03 PM.png

These guys ain't FBI.

To the left, anyone who goes against the narrative deserves to be killed.

Ashli Babbitt being an example

This situation could have been clearly handled in a different way. Why didn't they put him under surveillance, and put a stop on him.
I am not saying what he did was proper, but Rights of American citizens should be paramount in any situation.

Reactions: BurtG

This situation could have been clearly handled in a different way. Why didn't they put him under surveillance, and put a stop on him.
I am not saying what he did was proper, but Rights of American citizens should be paramount in any situation.
Makes a guy wonder if the feds just want to practice shooting people without pesky legal issues.

Reactions: BurtG

Babbitt was an actor, lol.

Good response from that Tribune article

The discussion starts with one incontrovertible fact: This man, with no history of actual violence and no physical ability to carry out his keyboard threats, was killed in his own home by FBI agents who forcibly entered with weapons drawn.

Why was this necessary?
How many hours or days did the FBI wait outside his home or try to talk him out?
Were his family members or church leaders contacted to assist in talking him out?
Why not wait until he came out of church one Sunday to arrest him, as they had been monitoring him for months?
Why the need for IMMEDIATE use of maximum force?
Does FBI protocol not include multiple ways to de-escalate a potential confrontation?

His social media posts were off the charts stupid. And he doubled-down with direct threats against the FBI after they visited him in March. Nobody rational or non-suicidal does that.

Good to know which ones of you will have my back when they pull my name out of the hat.

"That was Armorpl8chikn? That dude was seriously "out there". We knew he was a nut job. Guess he F'dAFO."

Did you really expect anything different? The constant "they need to make a stand" or "I'm waiting for someone else to get it started" is nothing but talk. They have no intentions of helping or doing anything which is why the so called civil war everyone keeps thinking will happen is never going to amount to anything.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Did you really expect anything different? The constant "they need to make a stand" or "I'm waiting for someone else to get it started" is nothing but talk. They have no intentions of helping or doing anything which is why the so called civil war everyone keeps thinking will happen is never going to amount to anything.
And if anybody said anything different or sounded like they were actually going to get something started.....
There would be another thread about a lone guy gunned down in his living room to talk about.

Seemingly getting worse under this admin. Can't voice opinions or frustrations without the feds gunning you down or having blue-haired angry non-gendered forest fairies cancel you.

Reactions: BCP
And if anybody said anything different or sounded like they were actually going to get something started.....
There would be another thread about a lone guy gunned down in his living room to talk about.

Just buy more ammo😂😂😂

Reactions: MadDuner

I have no clue what that kart is. Wonder if its a kabota?View attachment 8204804

Working towards a peaceful intervention, maybe contacting some one at the church he was involved in to meditate a civil discussion and resolution. Someone non law affiliated he trusted. Seeing how he acted when the agents attempted contact, in march and he blew them off, I personally doubt he would respond well to any state authority figure.

This was brought up by Glenn Beck, who is also LDS. The guy that was shot had lived less than a mile from his church, certainly walking distance, but had to drive because of his physical condition. Beck pointed out that a simple talk with his bishop could have resolved things without loss of life. But...i'll just shut up now.

Last edited:
How do you spot them? What do you look for? Are they using tactics that give it away?
Most obvious ones are the sellers that try to sell you "non-compliant" items (don't stay up long though). Also, when selling optics or misc. accessories, if the buyer asks to see that specific item installed on a firearm its a dead giveaway lol.

My Grandpa told me that when I was a wee lad, took me a while to understand. RIP Grandpa, unfortunately you were right about a great many things when it comes to government.
My grandparents had that on the wall next to the bar ever one ate at. Would read it nearly every time you ate there.

Still hanging on that wall. Been there since the early 1960’s.

You do realize the man you are talking to is a terrorist himself don’t you? If not, now you do.
And?
We talk.
They listen.
People show up at the capital?
They get scared.
They do stupid shit to dissuade the citizens from visiting again.
It pisses the citizens off.
They get more scared.
The escalation of this back and forth will continue...

I do the cool guy stuff at work. I can confirm without any doubt that SWAT would never be used on a guy like this unless the threat of him acting on it was imminent.

Unless he posted on the internet that he was going to go make good on this threats that very morning, there was absolutely no need to use SWAT style tactics.

If somebody brought this idea to our team it would have been laughed at you would have been told to pound sand.

Without an imminent threat the FBI was way out of line. But I'm not surprised either. They like to take off the suit and play the cool-guy any chance they can get. I've met plenty of nice ones, but tactically they are a disaster in plan and action.

Good observations.

My perspective is that it put the FBI team and the neighborhood in danger for no good reason.

A pattern of life assessment and a daylight plain clothes interdiction when the suspect was on his feet in a parking lot would be best. They had him under surveillance for months. Surely no one ran the various options? What's wrong with a couple of fit ladies in a minivan next to him when he parks? And have two dudes in the back hiding? Easy peasy.

And from what saw of the operation itself, the FBI has a lot of work to do on its TTPs. They do not seem to be prepared to deal with a real threat across a lot of scenarios that come to mind.