• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Felons and Democrat politicians use the same line of thinking

Fun fact, the majority of convicts identify as democrats.

Carolina.
They provided the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:
– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican
– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican”

Notice I said politicians. I knew it would be too obvious if I just left it as felons and dems think the same. They are one in the same

So uhh does your search history now have "Close of up dogs asshole" in it? The FBI agent watching your search history is gonna love looking at that surprise

You're somewhat new here so I'll give you a bathroom pass.

That's a whitetailed doe's ass.
And it's not from the web.

It is however, a favorite of @Threadcutter308 so I like to post it for him once in a while.

The evening's take.
20190112_190754.jpg

Uncropped image
20190112_191407.jpg

Titties!! 😂

20190105_190140.jpg

Pretty certain you're right. As well as our Resident Felon/Pot Head, that Prolapsed Anus Himself @Maggot The Duck. I'm pretty certain ole Hooka Howie is doing what that POS hypocrite does, whine like hell to the Mods. Just stop Howie. They are tired of your fucking crying and complaining about everything that you bring on yourself, including all the cumshots that you mistakingly got all pissed off about because they were in shot glasses and you broke the Gay Biker Bar Record for shots. Own your shit you little fucking Bitch Boi. NOBODY gives one Fuck about your Pussy Ass. Pussy Ass. I forgot, that's what your Dad nicknamed you. I apologize for using that term. I know how it reminds you of when Dad would sneak into your room and do "stuff" to you . I'm sorry.
In case he can't see it or it needs repeated.

You're somewhat new here so I'll give you a bathroom pass.

That's a whitetailed doe's ass.
And it's not from the web.

It is however, a favorite of @Threadcutter308 so I like to post it for him once in a while.

The evening's take.
View attachment 7566394

Uncropped image
View attachment 7566395

Titties!! 😂

View attachment 7566396
Yeah you got me there. I've never taken a close look at their assholes so I can't spot the difference.
Noted for the future animal bullhole pics

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
Never cleaned a whitetail? Or do you close your eyes when you cut out it’s asshole?
Honestly. Now that I'm thinking about it the only thing I really recall that has to do anything with their holes is that they tend to piss themselves when they die. But as for what I looks like I kind of gloss over it and don't recall.
The way I do it is on the ground because I don't have the fancy pully winch holders. Break their hip. Cut the chest open. Pull the stuff out. Then tie a rope around their antlers or neck and pull it over a branch to get them up for skinning.
Most people do it from the back legs but I don't really care for doing it that way.
To each their own I guess.

Reactions: Bender
Mtn men skin deer on the ground.
1/2 at a time and quarter them while they are at it.

Start to finish, all meat off carcass from first cut in 30-40 minutes.
load up.
pack out. anywhere from a mile to 6 or 8....

elk, thats a whole nother ball of wax.

This truck crap, hoisting up, etc is for sissies.
Cant do it? Stay home.
leave the hunting to the men.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trolling done for day. You welcome 😎

Mtn men skin deer on the ground.
1/2 at a time and quarter them while they are at it.

Start to finish, all meat off carcass from first cut in 30-40 minutes.
load up.
pack out. anywhere from a mile to 6 or 8....

elk, thats a whole nother ball of wax.

This truck crap, hoisting up, etc is for sissies.
Cant do it? Stay home.
leave the hunting to the men.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trolling done for day. You welcome 😎
I do stay home. That's were I shoot them.

I did used to stip on the ground and backpack. Left the hide on and rolled loins in a strip off the back. Dragging sucked in muleface country.

Fun fact, the majority of convicts identify as democrats.

Carolina.
They provided the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:
– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican
– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican”

I'd like to say that surprises me, but it doesn't. Demwits have criminals from the top to the bottom.

Reactions: lash
i only ever dress them out on the ground.

Back before trucks and quads and refrigeration, once you shot your deer or elk, you are now on the SAME place on the food chain as that deer you shot... in a forest where mountain lions, wolves, and bears of various sizes and appetites roam. Trying to haul a full sized animal carcass through snow is basically issuing a challenge to every predator out there. The faster you can process your load and split the carrying duty amongst your party and get back to camp, the better prepared you are at defending against a possible attack, in an age when your most state of the art equipment may be just a breechloading falling block that you have saved up years of trapping and tanning to obtain, and a few precious cartridges (in opposition to Hollywood's portrayals)...

And the new guy don't do the English real good. "I when their over then what purple forty sleven poop".

• Haha
Reactions: Geno C.
Oh my bad I guess you got a fettish for that kind of thing then.
Well in todays world who I'm I to judge. You do you fella.

Hey Sport. Either do the English or give the fuck up. You're making our brains bleed in here. And now I'm catching myself stuttering and spasming all due to your inability to keyboard.

Hey Sport. Either do the English or give the fuck up. You're making our brains bleed in here. And now I'm catching myself stuttering and spasming all due to your inability to keyboard.
Noted. Keyboards cure autism. Who knew?

Noted. Keyboards cure autism. Who knew?

Honest question. You're a BARFCOM Refugee, aren't you. A simple "Yes", spelled Y E S, or "No", spelled N O will suffice.

suf·fice

suf·fice
/səˈfīs/

verb

meet the needs of.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Honest question. You're a BARFCOM Refugee, aren't you. A simple "Yes", spelled Y E S, or "No", spelled N O will suffice.

suf·fice

suf·fice
/səˈfīs/

verb

meet the needs of.
For someone who spends their whole time here trolling to try and get at people you're pretty quick to anger aren't you?
You would think you would be a little more thick skinned.
I hope this doesn't translate to your personal life.

As for what Barfcom is, I have no idea what that is so I can't give you an answer.
Can you please post the definition for that to? Thanks

For someone who spends their whole time here trolling to try and get at people you're pretty quick to anger aren't you?

As for what Barfcom is, I have no idea what that is so I can't give you an answer.

No

Anger? lol You don't know anger.

🤦‍♂️

No

Anger? lol You don't know anger.

🤦‍♂️
No? Keeping up with the trend of trolling and not being the least bit helpful I see. Well at least you are consistent.

And I could make some witty comment about me not knowing your "anger" because I only know you online. I'm not your spouse after all. They would be the ones to attest to that. So I will refrain from doing so.

I guess now that you have successfully craped on this thread and I really don't care anymore I'm going to move on. Thanks

No? Keeping up with the trend of trolling and not being the least bit helpful I see. Well at least you are consistent.

And I could make some witty comment about me not knowing your "anger" because I only know you online. I'm not your spouse after all. They would be the ones to attest to that. So I will refrain from doing so.

I guess now that you have successfully craped on this thread and I really don't care anymore I'm going to move on. Thanks

Good idea. (y)

And stop being so mean and hateful. It's not appreciated.

Paging @THEIS , obnoxious cunt on isle 4... Paging @THEIS ...

That street cat passed away recently and was so beloved by the shop owners and tourists in Istanbul they made a lifesize metal sculpture of him which now rests in his favorite spot.

Last edited:

crape​

(redirected from craped)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.

crape​

(krāp)
n.
1. See crepe.
2. A black band worn, as on the sleeve, as a sign of mourning. Also called crepe.
tr.v. craped, crap·ing, crapes
To cover or drape with or as if with crape.

[Alteration of French crêpe; see crepe.]

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Crepe: flour, eggs, salt cooked in a thin pancake. Makes a yummy manicotti or fancy frenchiefrench dessert.

I started a dumpster fire once, literally, in a 40yd, 8' high roll-off filled with scrap lumber on a construction site. We were doing clean up on a big Mcmansion, I went into a what I thought was an old burn pile with a front end track loader, scraping up everything down to dirt including what I thought were the cold ashes. They turned out not to be cold, especially after blowing on them with the loaders radiator fan and dropping them out of the front bucket.

Motherf*cker, three days later of smoldering and that was one of the hottest fires I've ever seen, melting the sides of the dumpster. It scorched trees for fifty feet around. If you ever needed to get rid of evidence...

Last edited:
This threads gayer than 5 dudes fucking 4 dudes without context