• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fentanyl vs. THC[x] - Is this the Way America SHOULD Combat Fentanyl?

Shut the god damn boarder down and stop letting the demtards run the fucking country. Stand the fuck up and do something about instead of going about your merry normal days ignoring it. Imagine if just 10% of us got together and just for a single week, handle the job ourselves…..

But yeah, our country and our families are fucked huh!?!?!

Reactions: 232593
I'd have to agree to shutdown the border. One could argue that importing fentanyl as close to chemical warfare. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but it's still killing our citizens. It's even surpassed gun death in Oregon by 2x's. I'd like to see a massage sent to those bringing it into our country. "The gloves come off".

well yeah of course its better to live drug free....point is that isn't reality today - China/MCartel/Fentanyl is absolutely winning. How do you truly reverse the pendulum given the landscape today?

thought stems from THC deaths over millennia - much better than fentanyl OD like right away.

Convincing a true drug addict in his prime that he is wrong and needs a new path then following thru with all of that is not going to happen. You need to coax them with for instance potency numbers (unknown is how different is THC from THC2-5 on human body/behavior. But it's a drug that is not in circulation there is no market So you do it right and you can cut the desire for fentanyl at consumer level and that always works back to the producer.

Is it the absolute best front to back? No

Is it better than current trajectory of fentanyl BS? I have a belief so.

Would it wreak havoc on some very bad intentioned people?

Would it shift power away from the people who truly desire to harm America?

Would it even be illegal in say CO?
-------------
has potential IMO.

The only people weed has ever killed is doing something stupid stoned. You can't physically smoke or eat enough to die.

Mushrooms are the same. At a certain point the chemicals in your brain are depleted and you can't get any higher. As a side effect, you need to wait a week between full doses or you won't get much if any effect.

The reason weed isn't addictive is that it stays in your system for up to a month. Stopping cold turkey isn't a big deal for a habitual user because your body is basically being weaned by doing nothing. By not having any detox symptoms, it's easy to walk away from the mental addiction.

Mental addiction is different than physical. Those with weak minds and low self control will be mentally addicted to basically anything they like.

Mental health is the root cause of most of drug abuse. Because it's legal here, once a year or so I'll get good and stoned with some buddies. I see the attraction, as I get good and relaxed and just melt into a chair for the evening.

I don't do it on the regular because it's only fun for me as a novelty. It would just get boring as fuck every day.
Meanwhile my wife used to use a vape so she could take a puff or two to put her to sleep. She changed her job and routine and hasn't used it since, as it was anxiety from the job causing her sleeplessness. A little dose of THC was enough to quiet the voices and get over the anxiety.

It also shows in other places. I can sit in my house with a fully stocked fridge and liquor cabinet, and not drink for months. Then I'll have a few every night or two for months. Just depends on my mood and what's going on.

I guess what Im really saying is there is a big disconnect between supposed desires and actual outcomes. Addiction in general is something everybody has to figure out. The worst thing that ever happened to me may be squat compared to another person and yet another person maybe avoided the problem entirely by happenstance. What Ive learned is you can convince yourself anything is okay as long as the desire to be better afterwards (yeah follow through isn't a very good % here lol) is just pushed off a couple hours....

It's generally speaking a war with yourself for survival. How long can you last in the current configuration? There are many roads but they all lead to the same place - the less complicated you make things the easier and more fun small things become, with time. There are a plethora of psychological issues that need addressing but again - can lead a horse to water can't make [him?] drink.

Another issue is the perceived judgments - hurt people hurt people. Remember like 20yrs ago when the hip narrative was about not staring at ppl in wheelchairs. Good luck! Humans are supposed to quick react to new things in your environment - me noticing a person in a wheelchair because it stood out isn't bad intentioned....but when the person in the wheelchair gets the same look they maybe gotten a real stare sometime earlier and just suppose its the same thing. So making judgements in the wild like that is just fraught with potential issues that NEVER EVEN ACTUALLY EXISTED until amagnifying glass came along and new minds figured out how to manipulate that system.

So everybody talking about how im insane a fentanyl addict would never choose 20x THC is taking a bit of a leap too far.

Tell me - what % of hard drug users actually wish they could stop? ALL OF THEM - but circumstances can bury a hurt mind in a constant negative feedback loop that only more pain can cure and addicts, ppl in pain, both either whatever aren't too keen to taking extra pain when they already perceive their reality as terribly painful - enough to die over.

Say what you want but parents friends children of addicts and addicts themselves generally still wish they c/would [get better]. They may not understand the hill that needs to be climbed or want to give the latitude to climb said hill but they all have hope held deep down.

The only people weed has ever killed is doing something stupid stoned. You can't physically smoke or eat enough to die.

Mushrooms are the same. At a certain point the chemicals in your brain are depleted and you can't get any higher. As a side effect, you need to wait a week between full doses or you won't get much if any effect.

The reason weed isn't addictive is that it stays in your system for up to a month. Stopping cold turkey isn't a big deal for a habitual user because your body is basically being weaned by doing nothing. By not having any detox symptoms, it's easy to walk away from the mental addiction.

Mental addiction is different than physical. Those with weak minds and low self control will be mentally addicted to basically anything they like.

Mental health is the root cause of most of drug abuse. Because it's legal here, once a year or so I'll get good and stoned with some buddies. I see the attraction, as I get good and relaxed and just melt into a chair for the evening.

I don't do it on the regular because it's only fun for me as a novelty. It would just get boring as fuck every day.
Meanwhile my wife used to use a vape so she could take a puff or two to put her to sleep. She changed her job and routine and hasn't used it since, as it was anxiety from the job causing her sleeplessness. A little dose of THC was enough to quiet the voices and get over the anxiety.

It also shows in other places. I can sit in my house with a fully stocked fridge and liquor cabinet, and not drink for months. Then I'll have a few every night or two for months. Just depends on my mood and what's going on.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Reactions: JIMB3AM
I guess what Im really saying is there is a big disconnect between supposed desires and actual outcomes. Addiction in general is something everybody has to figure out. The worst thing that ever happened to me may be squat compared to another person and yet another person maybe avoided the problem entirely by happenstance. What Ive learned is you can convince yourself anything is okay as long as the desire to be better afterwards (yeah follow through isn't a very good % here lol) is just pushed off a couple hours....

It's generally speaking a war with yourself for survival. How long can you last in the current configuration? There are many roads but they all lead to the same place - the less complicated you make things the easier and more fun small things become, with time. There are a plethora of psychological issues that need addressing but again - can lead a horse to water can't make [him?] drink.

Another issue is the perceived judgments - hurt people hurt people. Remember like 20yrs ago when the hip narrative was about not staring at ppl in wheelchairs. Good luck! Humans are supposed to quick react to new things in your environment - me noticing a person in a wheelchair because it stood out isn't bad intentioned....but when the person in the wheelchair gets the same look they maybe gotten a real stare sometime earlier and just suppose its the same thing. So making judgements in the wild like that is just fraught with potential issues that NEVER EVEN ACTUALLY EXISTED until amagnifying glass came along and new minds figured out how to manipulate that system.

So everybody talking about how im insane a fentanyl addict would never choose 20x THC is taking a bit of a leap too far.

Tell me - what % of hard drug users actually wish they could stop? ALL OF THEM - but circumstances can bury a hurt mind in a constant negative feedback loop that only more pain can cure and addicts, ppl in pain, both either whatever aren't too keen to taking extra pain when they already perceive their reality as terribly painful - enough to die over.

Say what you want but parents friends children of addicts and addicts themselves generally still wish they c/would [get better]. They may not understand the hill that needs to be climbed or want to give the latitude to climb said hill but they all have hope held deep down.
Well said, a lot of good thoughts.

There is a feedback loop that provides a negative consequence for stopping.

If we just executed drug dealers (Even small time) instead of putting them in jail with their buddies I bet distribution would decline.

Quit pretending its everyones responsibility to "fight the fentanyl crisis." Take the padded corners off the tables. Make stupid choices have consequences, no not punishments from .gov. Start hanging career criminals again. Go to fucking church and pray.

The fact of the matter is that the "War on Drugs" will never be won. Law enforcement needs it, politicians need it, South and Central American governments need it.

Law enforcement uses it to drive budgets, if we actually stopped the drugs a large portion of the nation's police would be unemployed. Politicians use the war on drugs to make campaign dollars from unions and commercial prisons, corrupt governments above and below the border get money from cartels and businesses fronting them.

Liberals even need the drug trade to ban guns. They uses cashless bail to release gang offenders within a business day. Said offender, or their "associate", goes back to business and intimidates/kills the witnesses. Case gets thrown out at trial. "Gun violence" goes up, liberals pass more gun control laws. The cycle repeats.

http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/thc/index.html
(see what happens - [NSA et al.])
IMG_3257.jpg

Last edited:
There is a feedback loop that provides a negative consequence for stopping.

If we just executed drug dealers (Even small time) instead of putting them in jail with their buddies I bet distribution would decline.
Nope, if there's a market it will be filled. Profit often trumps common sense.

Look I can't say Im wholeheartedly for this idea. every new black box is full of pandora. But if the main point of using THC - very small SUPPOSED death risk is real and holds for the iterations - then what are we really worried about?

Not that you're wrong....but it would do fuck all to stop crime....

Most of the "drug related crime" is theft to afford the drugs in the first place...

Having a "safe" and "accessable" supply of drugs isnt going to stop the junkies from stealing catalytic converters.

It will also do fuck all to stop overdoses....as said junkie will just take several "safe" doses to get the high he wants.

And there is still going to be black market for the cheaper and "super duper powerful drugs you can't get in stores"

black market because it will always be cheaper when its unregulated.

The fact of the matter is that the "War on Drugs" will never be won. Law enforcement needs it, politicians need it, South and Central American governments need it.

Law enforcement uses it to drive budgets, if we actually stopped the drugs a large portion of the nation's police would be unemployed. Politicians use the war on drugs to make campaign dollars from unions and commercial prisons, corrupt governments above and below the border get money from cartels and businesses fronting them.

Liberals even need the drug trade to ban guns. They uses cashless bail to release gang offenders within a business day. Said offender, or their "associate", goes back to business and intimidates/kills the witnesses. Case gets thrown out at trial. "Gun violence" goes up, liberals pass more gun control laws. The cycle repeats.
We have a thinker. Congratulations, you are one of the few. I do look forward to the day all those badged government gangbangers are unemployed and freedom lovers consider that type non hirable. We can only hope. 🤞

Reactions: BLEE
I never tried opiates but I doubt it will help people already addicted very much. might help if they smoke pot before they are addicted because they'll be too lazy to go out to look for hard drugs.
Never smoked weed I take it ? Dumbest fucking thing to think All of it makes you "lazy" . Research it and you will find you are talking out your ass . All different types of buzzes out there . Narrow minded bullshit , fucking morons .

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Never smoked weed I take it ? Dumbest fucking thing to think All of it makes you "lazy" . Research it and you will find you are talking out your ass . All different types of buzzes out there . Narrow minded bullshit , fucking morons .
nope, i can only offer anecdotal references like this
https://www.thefreedomcenter.com/does-marijuana-weed-make-you-lazy/
or this.

oh, by the way, eat shit asshole.

or this.

Except for your last line 🤣 I have to agree with Haney on this one.

If youre already a lazy no count sack of shit, yeah, thats how it may affect you. But with many people it gets them up and moving, helps with boring monotonous tasks. Some it helps relax from a stressful day. Over use can certainly cause problems but so can over eating, over drinking, over sleeping, etc. Musicians (which I'm not) find it can help them get itno the swing of the music. Same with artists in their craft. Even Elon hits on a joint and I dont think anyone can say he's lazy.

Reactions: Haney
My buddy puts Pot guys to sleep, three times the anesthetic to do an operation and keep them under, he uses fentanyl in the IV drip for some cases, with a crash cart at the ready, all these Caplets are pure poison. Illicit is all bad, no matter what it is.

My buddy puts Pot guys to sleep, three times the anesthetic to do an operation and keep them under, he uses fentanyl in the IV drip for some cases, with a crash cart at the ready, all these Caplets are pure poison. Illicit is all bad, no matter what it is.
What is your take on alcohol? It’s not deemed “illicit” by the authoritarians so does that make it okay?

Nothing better than a nice snort of 100 proof whiskey in moderation. Does not require any special medical needs, now my wife's brother who binged daily and now is missing two legs below the knee, that is another story. Self control and self actualization is required.

Nope, if there's a market it will be filled. Profit often trumps common sense.

If you execute enough people, at some point you just run out of people. Plus, think of the job creation for executioners.

• Haha
Nothing better than a nice snort of 100 proof whiskey in moderation. Does not require any special medical needs, now my wife's brother who binged daily and now is missing two legs below the knee, that is another story. Self control and self actualization is required.
For everything. Some people eat themselves to death.

If you execute enough people, at some point you just run out of people. Plus, think of the job creation for executioners.
But then, n order to deep their jobs, theyll have to start executing each other ...until theres only one person left. I guess he'll execute himself.

*Im not attempting to STOP the drug trade.
-------
Problem for "[l]aw enforcement, politicians, South and Central American gov'ts..." is I don't answer to them.....

10k copy
100k original
image.jpeg

Last edited:
But then, n order to deep their jobs, theyll have to start executing each other ...until theres only one person left. I guess he'll execute himself.

Nah, all the executioners are hot girls and when they are done their role switches to pornstars.

well yeah of course its better to live drug free....point is that isn't reality today - China/MCartel/Fentanyl is absolutely winning. How do you truly reverse the pendulum given the landscape today?

thought stems from THC deaths over millennia - much better than fentanyl OD like right away.

Convincing a true drug addict in his prime that he is wrong and needs a new path then following thru with all of that is not going to happen. You need to coax them with for instance potency numbers (unknown is how different is THC from THC2-5 on human body/behavior. But it's a drug that is not in circulation there is no market So you do it right and you can cut the desire for fentanyl at consumer level and that always works back to the producer.

Is it the absolute best front to back? No

Is it better than current trajectory of fentanyl BS? I have a belief so.

Would it wreak havoc on some very bad intentioned people?

Would it shift power away from the people who truly desire to harm America?

Would it even be illegal in say CO?
-------------
has potential IMO.
I have a plan! And it includes no drugs! That all I’ll say!

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
I have a plan! And it includes no drugs! That all I’ll say!
Coffee =drug
Aspirin =drug
alcohol=drug
anti biotics =drugs

Where would you like to start?

What about personal liberty? Out the window? That doesnt work for me.

Reactions: Haney
Coffee =drug
Aspirin =drug
alcohol=drug
anti biotics =drugs

Where would you like to start?

What about personal liberty? Out the window? That doesnt work for me.
Mind altering drugs. The party fun kind that keeps a man down or kills👍

I respect that position.

But mainly this was packaged for removing the fentanyl triangle of death aspect or merely providing another path that doesn't kill you if you get anything wrong....like what do ya know an addict who can't control when to stop

It is. Have at all the drugs you wish. I hope you know the drugs I’m talking about. But if you are a druggie. Enjoy!🤷‍♂️
Of course I know what youre talking about. Im not a 'drugie', other thanone prescription for my neck, I take none...well, aspirin and a glass of wine.

I jsut support personal liberty over government mandated controls.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Of course I know what youre talking about. Im not a 'drugie', other thanone prescription for my neck, I take none...well, aspirin and a glass of wine.

I jsut support personal liberty over government mandated controls.
I agree with personal liberty as well. I would prefer zero gov! But traffickers that are killing folks for dollars need their head cut off!

or this.

Tough little fella you are . :rolleyes: How does it feel to be dumber than a weed smoker ?

I agree with personal liberty as well. I would prefer zero gov! But traffickers that are killing folks for dollars need their head cut off!
We're not that far apart. Personally, I think those people, by "The right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness", have the right to do what they need or want but should have the option of getting clean stuff from the pharmacy. Want to go out in the woods and eat some shrooms? That should be your right.

On the other hand, I fully support this guy going to jail.

Off-duty pilot accused of attempting to shut off plane engines ...

1701828646937.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/12/05 › oregon-indictment-...

or this.