• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fentanyl vs. THC[x] - Is this the Way America SHOULD Combat Fentanyl?

https://x.com/RonDeSantis/status/1732214393138541040?s=20
Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 8.16.30 AM.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Fig and wade2big
the fentanyl crisis is just a symptom of our open border crisis. If we had a national border that was under control the conversation would be completely different.
Yup. Which is why I posted I wouldn't want to replace one drug with another. As a side note fentanyl kills twice as many firearms in this nation now. But the push remains the same to take away criminalization of illicit drugs, and increase antigun laws.

The corrupt gov. and their propoganda mainstream media repeat the phrase “war on drugs” enough that the sheeple actually believe it. The simplest form of brainwashing is repetition. With open borders there is no war on drugs. They are allowing them in plain and simple.

EOD - this is what ive learned. If you allow yourself to become so jaded that your default position becomes [why?] then we have all lost, all of YOUR effort for last 20yrs becomes for naught. So wake up, shake off the rust, (temper the rage) and evolve into a well intentioned [try this?]. I know most of the ppl in this specific community (the real ones) care about their country.
-------------
"...to accept the things I cannot change"

"...courage to change things that I can"

"...the [wisdom] to know the difference"

This is a very tricky concept to really accept and follow (I struggle to get even close to serene 1/week). I could sue the guy, that'd change things - but is it better off in the end if I swallow the wrong and end the cycle? Is that not courage too? The triangle is built IMO to make you constantly question yourself about what your true intentions are. Only you can draw the distinction but the next question is was it really [YOU] making the distinction or was it something else in your head.....what type of character defines who YOU are for the majority of your time going forward; and how would you answer a naysayer in your face questioning if your intentions truly are well off - would that response speak truth to the character you are trying to cultivate?