• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes FFP mil / mil - under $1300?

michael_aos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Did I miss any?

WOTAC 10x $279
WOTAC 12x $309
Falcon 4-14x $395
Falcon 5-25x $475
Super Sniper 3-9x $599.95
Bushnell Elite 4200 3-12x $699
Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x $769
Super Sniper 10x $799.95
Vortex Viper PST 4-16x $849.99
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x $899.99
IOR 2.5-10 $1275

ETA - I changed the topic from <$2K to <$1300. I was really thinking <$1K, but didn't want to risk overlooking something just over $1K.

Re: FFP mil / mil under $2K

Mike,

Just to pick nits, in a fixed power scope what focal plane the reticle is located on is academic, since the reticle cannot change sizes. FFP only relates variable power scopes.

So the fixed Wotac's and the Super Sniper 10x42HD are MIl/MIl but not FFP per say.

Weaver, Millet, Horus Vision and Leupold also make FFP scopes (some are MIL/MIL and some are not) under 2K.

Bob

The New Weaver Glam Slam Tactical, which I have here in my hands from Midway USA retails for $399 and is Mil / Mil.

I also believe they will be offering site members a discount for the month of June, so if you are interested, I will have a review up around June 1st

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The New Weaver Glam Slam Tactical, which I have here in my hands from Midway USA retails for $399 and is Mil / Mil.

I also believe they will be offering site members a discount for the month of June, so if you are interested, I will have a review up around June 1st </div></div>

Hadn't heard of this one.

Can you provide any other details or a link? I don't see it listed @ Midway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold Mark 4 M5 mil/mil ERT or LRT </div></div>

I've heard these were coming -- any additional details, like magnification range, objective, reticle? Links? Price?

It's a 3-10x 40 matte finish with Mil Reticle and Mil Turrets (1/10th) very similar to the SWFA Super Sniper and Bushnell models.

Beginning next week I will be taking it out for a test run.

Oops, this is SFP and not FFP I was confused because the Bushnells I have here are both FFP, I thought the Weaver was too...

Disregard it's not FFP, but it is Mil / Mil and very inexpensive

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold Mark 4 M5 mil/mil ERT or LRT </div></div>

ER/T $1314.00
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold Mark 4 M5 mil/mil ERT or LRT </div></div>

ER/T $1314.00
grin.gif
</div></div>

All the FFP LR/T's and ER/T's on the Leupold website say 1/4 MOA clicks. M1 & M3 knobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The New Weaver Glam Slam Tactical, which I have here in my hands from Midway USA retails for $399 and is Mil / Mil.

I also believe they will be offering site members a discount for the month of June, so if you are interested, I will have a review up around June 1st </div></div>

I am looking forward to this review.I just ordered one of these about 2 hours ago.I think and dont hold me to this i think this is a midway exclusive....Yes they retail for 399$but through the end of this month they are 100$ off

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Aos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold Mark 4 M5 mil/mil ERT or LRT </div></div>

ER/T $1314.00
grin.gif
</div></div>

All the FFP LR/T's and ER/T's on the Leupold website say 1/4 MOA clicks. M1 & M3 knobs. </div></div>

except for the ones on the fed leo discount page which has the new ones with the M5 turrets
grin.gif

Any guesses how the Weaver 3-10 compares to the Falcon Menace 4-14?

I'd like to put something on my 22LR that's similar to the Premier 5-25x on my 260 Remington.

I've kind of been waiting for the Vortex Viper PST's, but now thinking maybe a "cheap" scope would suit me fine.

I have a Falcon 5x25 and comapred it to a USO and Premier .
I love this thing for the $$$$ you cannot go wrong

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link to weaver 3-10

sfp though as listed. </div></div>

Not what I thought I wanted, but I may just order one of these for a 22LR.

Thanks for reminding me about this deal.

I have a Falcon Menace 5-25x50 on my Benjamin Marauder and I've been very happy with it.

Does anyone in the US still stock Falcon? I bought mine from RWS but he hasn't had any on his website in a while. They also appear to have longevity issues.

I just may try that $300 Weaver on a 22LR, but I'd still consider ordering a Falcon from a reputable dealer.

I've thought about putting that Weaver 3-10x40 on my 22lr, but the lack of parallax adjustment has made me reconsider. it will be good to read lowlight's review of it as maybe it is not as big of a deal as i am making it out to be.

in that list, Id choose the Bushnell Elite 6500 tactical 2.5-16x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in that list, Id choose the Bushnell Elite 6500 tactical 2.5-16x </div></div>

Am I missing something? at SWFA these all appear to be mil/moa?

I've got a USO SN-3, 44mm fixed, red illuminated mil-dot reticle, 1.8 - 10X w/ 1/10th Mil M-40 knobs, 2" Sun Shade w/ ARD for $1932.00

Cheers,

Doc

your right the 6500 is mil/moa, I thought they made the 6500 tactical model mil/mil. The 4200 has the same glass so you could get that one. But for the price range, hell man add $200 more and get a 3-18x IOR or a Nightforce or get the new Leupold FFP with M5 knobs.

I have an ST 10. I liked it so much, I bought an SN 3.
The ST 10 for a Cobb MCR ( 30 06 ) and the SN 3 for a
GAP ( 30 06 ). I like the 06, Carlos Hathcock loved it.

With the new bullets and propellants available, 1000 yds.
is easy.

Turn 2