• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FGMM 175

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    Just trying to make you all aware that TSUSA has this stuff in stock. I know many here like this ammo and thought I'd share and help out.

Also has $25 rebate for any purchase over $100.00. Considering all this madness that's going on, it's not a bad deal.

it was a statement. I ordered some a few days ago.

Also, they have 147gr Gold Dots in 50 rd boxes or by the 1k case. Just order a case and split amongst buddies or sell to like minded folks who want a few extra HP rounds around.

Not the price I like to pay but times like these make a case worth it.

Dang, y’all gonna make my stockpile dry up. :LOL:
    I’ve been a steady TSUSA/Prime customer for a while now, and the supply of FGMM 175gr recently has been pretty fair.

Usually you can a box of 20 rounds for sub $20 I agree. However, given the current madness, it's a pretty decent deal. Since I'm not gonna be able to take advantage of this deal, I'd rather pass the word and help make you guys aware of it...

Reactions: pmclaine
    Prime is what $100.

Hate the idea of paying Prime to "save".

I might buy two - three cases a year for classes only, primarily I shoot reloads.

I dont think I would realize a savings or are there great deals sent via email?

Prime is what $100.

Hate the idea of paying Prime to "save".

I might buy two - three cases a year for classes only, primarily I shoot reloads.

I dont think I would realize a savings or are there great deals sent via email?
    Free shipping on any amount of ammo plus 8 percent off everything.

I pay for the membership and then some when I buy 6.5 lol

Free shipping on any amount of ammo plus 8 percent off everything.

I pay for the membership and then some when I buy 6.5 lol

My cheapness and fortuitous buying when its available - even if I dont need it - makes me unready to commit to Prime.

Granted I may buy 1 or 2 orders of stuff from TSUSA when on sale but I also get great deals here from the PX on ammo and at PSA.

Would have saved $18 on last nights buy if I was Prime - 20% of the cost.

Regardless my balls are crushed cause someone else got a set of Steiners from the PX for $100 and I didnt.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    1. The rebate isnt a rebate. Its credit towards merchandise. Still the best price at the time.

1. The rebate isnt a rebate. Its credit towards merchandise. Still the best price at the time.

I gave the rebate a quick looksy.

seemed to be $25/$100 spent on Feds site.

Do they sell ammo?

DOesnt apply to ammo

Overpriced clothes and crap

Best thing I saw to spend it on was paper targets lol

Trade you two Federal Tshirts for a set of 7x50s......

1597527827248.png

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    I gave the rebate a quick looksy.

seemed to be $25/$100 spent on Feds site.

Do they sell ammo?

Federal sells ammo on their website. But it seems they may have screwed me over. I placed an order on their site for some 9mm and never got anything. I get it that they probably have high order volume but I should have at least gotten order confirmation email at the very least. I will try to contact them on Monday...