• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fierce Rifles Quality and Accuracy

RedRavenger

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2024
Has anyone used or have experience with Fierce Rifles I am looking into them and want to learn more especially when it comes to quality and accuracy. Thanks in advance

Roll the dice on them whether you will have a shooter or a boat anchor. They do not have a good reputation. I may or may not be getting calls to fix them on a (slight exaggeration but not really) weekly basis......... If they were half the price I's still buy a Tikka over one. Some people do get lucky and end up with a shooter.....

Roll the dice on them whether you will have a shooter or a boat anchor. They do not have a good reputation. I may or may not be getting calls to fix them on a (slight exaggeration but not really) weekly basis......... If they were half the price I's still buy a Tikka over one. Some people do get lucky and end up with a shooter.....
I appreciate it, yeah so far all I’ve seen is that exact same thing, they are either great or a total nightmare. Which given the price tag and all that you think there would be a much better QC process than just hoping you don’t get a rifle made on a Monday or Friday lol

Why even take the chance?

There’s zero justification to buy one when you have companies like Seekins that are cheaper, better quality, and will go out of their way to make sure customers are happy.

There’s zero justification to buy one when you have companies like Seekins that are cheaper, better quality, and will go out of their way to make sure customers are happy.

That is precisely why I’m looking into them, also I can get one very lightly used for an absolute killer deal. Now thinking about it it’s probably being sold for the reasons we are talking about…

Thank you for the link

I am in Canada.
There are 2 guys at my club that have hunting rifles made by Fierce and I've seen them shoot them.
Both of those shot very well at 300M.
I'm talking 1/3 MOA or so 3 shot groups.

My buddy had one, totl piece of junk! Wouldn't shoot, wouldn't eject, etc. She your money and look else where

I am in Canada.
There are 2 guys at my club that have hunting rifles made by Fierce and I've seen them shoot them.
Both of those shot very well at 300M.
I'm talking 1/3 MOA or so 3 shot groups.
It seems like what I am hearing is the ones in Canada are made to a much better quality.

That is precisely why I’m looking into them, also I can get one very lightly used for an absolute killer deal. Now thinking about it it’s probably being sold for the reasons we are talking about…
Look at it this way who sells a fantastic shooter for "a killer deal"? Remember if it's too good to be true......This how scammers operate they get you all lathered to not miss out.

I have shot 6 of their rifles, all were very nice and great shooters. Haven’t seen a lemon yet. No doubt there are some out there though.

Do you know more by chance, or is it as simple as all Fierce Rifles made in Canada are actually quality controlled vs US fierce are not doing so well?
Fierce Canadian made rifles were made by Antler Arms. They built them and shipped them to Utah where the Fierce would shoot them and give you the target of the ammo used for the .5 moa target. Them would sell them in the US under the Fierce name. Fierce is now building their own and the reviews speak for themselves.

After their demo of the new 7 PRC on an Elk I'd never buy a rifle from the company. Shot the animal at long distance just because they could. Drive down a dirt road, pull over and shoot an elk over 1000 yards to make a video. Didn't make a good shot IMO, needed a followup anyway. Poor ethics

After their demo of the new 7 PRC on an Elk I'd never buy a rifle from the company. Shot the animal at long distance just because they could. Drive down a dirt road, pull over and shoot an elk over 1000 yards to make a video. Didn't make a good shot IMO, needed a followup anyway. Poor ethics
That’s huge in my personal opinion as a hunter we need to do our best to create the cleanest and quickest harvest, it makes the steaks taste better too…yes sometimes we miss, mess up and make mistakes. That’s where knowing the in’s and outs of your rig and the actual terminal effect of the load your using plays in.

Fierce Canadian made rifles were made by Antler Arms. They built them and shipped them to Utah where the Fierce would shoot them and give you the target of the ammo used for the .5 moa target. Them would sell them in the US under the Fierce name. Fierce is now building their own and the reviews speak for themselves.
Makes sense so frustrating when a company looks to capitalize on hard work others have done even if they paid for it initially..

I have shot 6 of their rifles, all were very nice and great shooters. Haven’t seen a lemon yet. No doubt there are some out there though.
Finally the first positive I have heard, as far as great shooters do you mean as advertised sub MOA etc?

Finally the first positive I have heard, as far as great shooters do you mean as advertised sub MOA etc?
Well under moa for 5 shots.
The 3 I hand loaded for easily made .5 moa.
I’m sorry to hear the quality issues recently. I really like the design of the action and mag system.

It would have to be a killer deal, at the prices listed on their site I could put together a custom action, carbon barrel and stock for less. And I'm sure it would be better, and cheaper.

If you are seeking for a push away from the ledge you are on with the decision:

If you disregard everything and order a Fierce...make sure to check the rifled barrel option, and not the smooth bore! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: NewsShooter