• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Fighting the dark lord

Re: Fighting the dark lord

HMMMM, excellent snow camo! Hope that dude up front loves muzzle/snow blast in the face.....

seems like a waste of ammo. if i remember right...a long long time ago in a galaxy far away, some dude named Luke just tripped those big metal elephants by tangling up their feet with his T-47 Airspeeder.

Man, your range has everything !

There are very few words to describe the awesomeness in that photo....
cool.gif

Aim for the neck.....it's the weak spot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Armorman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are very few words to describe the awesomeness in that photo....
cool.gif

Aim for the neck.....it's the weak spot. </div></div>

"Their armor is to tough for blasters"

Just sayin'.

GOOD STUFF! maybe this would be a good thread to get going.

snipers vs. __________....

...king kong
...t -rex
...aliens
...stampeding wild horses
...bigfoot
...geico gecko
...fat chicks
etc.

This was done by our photog. It's my teamie and I engaging movers or popups in the NHRPC team match last Sunday. The photog won third place, and took all the professional quality kickass pictures too.

If you want to see more (regular) match pics, we have a thread open with some in tactical competitions.

Have a Merry Christmas guys, and please come down and shoot with us once this year. Lotsa cool stuff, run by people who know what tactical shooters want. February is a suppressor only shoot at NIGHT. Carbine & Precision. Got NV? Bring it!

We're working to raise funds to extend the range to 1K. There is nearly no greater calling my friends......

--Fargo007

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOOD STUFF! maybe this would be a good thread to get going.

...king kong
...t -rex
...aliens
...bigfoot
...geico gecko
...fat chicks
etc. </div></div>
... shankester girlfriends

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saito</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HMMMM, excellent snow camo! Hope that dude up front loves muzzle/snow blast in the face..... </div></div>

Did you really just critique somebodys form as they were about to take on the imperial army?

I used to have a pc video game where you hunted dinosaurs. In the game the 50bmg was the only thing that would kill them and you had to shoot them in the eye...lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338WinMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Armorman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are very few words to describe the awesomeness in that photo....
cool.gif

</div></div>"Their armor is to tough for blasters" </div></div>

Yup, armor is too tough.

"detach cable"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TORKAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zombies and fat chicks have been a problem for me for quite some time... </div></div>

Me too, but that usually ends when I finally leave the bar!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOOD STUFF! maybe this would be a good thread to get going.

...king kong
...t -rex
...aliens
...bigfoot
...geico gecko
...fat chicks
etc. </div></div>

Snipers vs. Chuck Norris.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saito</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HMMMM, excellent snow camo! Hope that dude up front loves muzzle/snow blast in the face..... </div></div>

Camo is meaningless when you have two dumbasses standing up right behind you....

I'd be quick and call in some orbital arty while I was still out of the blast radius
whistle.gif

There was about 25 people standing up behind us. :)

I tell ya, the argument about how to score this was worse than the engagement itself.

I have another one coming very soon.

--Fargo007

...king kong
...t -rex
...aliens
...bigfoot
...geico gecko

YES!!
...fat chicks
etc. </div></div>

You DO realize that with some of the latest DARPA-funded projects out there like "big dog", this scenario is not as far-fetched as it first appears, don't you?
whistle.gif

Big dog robot

I'm not sure about Sniper vs Chuck Norris. You know that Chuck Norris is so bad that every night the Boogie Man checks under his bed and in his closet for Chuck Norris. Zombies on the other hand are a differnt animal. I have some real problems with the zombie herd just to the north.

"damn, if we had only brought the solid bullets instead of the softnose"...