• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FINAL Price Drop - WTS/WTT Enfield No4Mk1(T) Sniper

Recon_Scout

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2020
Good condition Enfield No4Mk1(T) Sniper with No 32 Mk1 Scope - $3300 Shipped (Would consider trades for Accuracy International rifles)

Rifle is in great overall condition with correct sniper markings. This is Holland & Holland original conversion, bore is in great condition with very strong, sharp and defined lands. The bolt (bolthead 0) would not close on Field gauge and require some effort to close on No-Go gauge (an excellent Headspace by English wartime standards). The scope is original but not matched to this particular rifle based on serial stamp on wrist. Has a slight dent on top, with a tiny crack on the side of the rear lens, this does not effect the function and I had no issue making out 1k yard targets.

The rifle (prior to me owning it) comes from an estate sale and was in that particular family for generations (I believe to be the only other owner after the crown released the rifle).

The rifle will come with a correct (I believe original) 1907 Pattern sling.

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9187.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9198.jpg

IMG_9199.jpg

IMG_9200.jpg

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped price to $3550 - C’mon someone wants this :) it’s Tax day

You might want to list this on “Gunboards.com” I am sure that Mil Surp Audience would be very interested in this.
Beautiful and rare !

Reactions: Recon_Scout