• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Finally did it.

savagepc.223

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2011
Bauxite, AR
Since I was 15ish I said I was was going to purchase a suppressor as soon as I turned 21. Well life got in the way of that and didn't happen. Well I (now 23) realized at work today how I let myself down, so I made my way over to my local dealer and purchased an AAC pilot 2 and a YHM resonator. I am very excited and already dreading the wait.:(

Congratulations!
I don't personally own an AAC or a YHM brand suppressor, but they should be excellent suppressors.

Reactions: savagepc.223
Shit, suppressors were only a myth when I was 21

It's yhm's new 30 Cal suppressor. And it has definitely peaked my interest after watching a review on. Looks like a great choice for DB numbers and price point.

I ordered my first suppressor at age 23 too. I'm now 24 and the first one has come in with the second hopefully within the next week or two. Then two more will hopefully come in 6 months or so. I might have gone on a suppressor spending spree.

Last edited:
I bought my first, and what I thought would be my only, suppressor ~3 years ago. I currently have two form 1's and three form 4's pending ATF approval. It's a disease.

Ah, you were smart and went with the .22 first. You'll get good use out of it. Consider TBAC or Sico for your rifle cans.

Good luck, welcome to stamp collecting!

You will love them. I have the YHM Nitro, which is essentially the resonator but with an changeable base and endcap. I bought it before the resonator was released, I will be buying resonators in the future. I love the YHM QD system. And their 3 chamber brakes work really well.