• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally posting pictures of my 10/22's

1911jerry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2006
The free state of Texas
Here are my three.

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

Re: Finally posting pictures of my 10/22's

Three things:

1) I'm not a fan of 10-22's, BUT I do like your style.
2) I love the light blue-ish color on the first stock.
3) Who's stock is the one in the 3rd Picture? Is it custom, or does it come that way? (meaning, the hand rail, adjustable LOP, Adjustable cheek-piece)

Specs on any of them?
smile.gif

Thanks,
-Dylan

3 is the cats ass. 2 is cool. I would get a new stock for 1.

Man, each is really cool in their own way. On the other hand #3 is slick as a penguins ass. Really nice collection

#1 - I paid $200 for it, with a bipod. I will probably move it later on. I shoot left handed and the stock is OK but not optimal for me.

#2 Came to me in a trade, nice shooter with the Shaw barrel. Boyd's Tac-ti-cool stock fits real well, SS receiver, Clark trigger kit, Misc upgrades.I am into it for $480. I ain't married to this one either.

#3 = I actually owned this rifle twice. My buddy sold it to me, then wanted it back, I traded him something he wanted more. Funny how things work out. B&C Odysey2 stock comes with vertical cheek piece adjustment and horizonal LOP adjustment.

Shoots real nice, unusal receiver, made by Kidd for STI awhile back. Kidd trigger and bits and pieces.

The height of the scope is spot on for me. Nikon Monarch rounds out a nice stick, or should I say twig....

Jerry

I've been fighting the urge to get one, but after seeing these and others on the Forum, it looks like I will finally fall victim to the 10/22 "bug"

George P.

Don't do it George!!! Its a disease!!

Nice peices Jerry!

Holy heck, that 3rd one is AMAZING. I looked it up, too pricey for me :[

Money is highly over rated.....you only live once, buy what you want and let the goverment figure it out when you are gone.....

JS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Friggit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy heck, that 3rd one is AMAZING. I looked it up, too pricey for me :[ </div></div>