• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

HenryTheAce

Pushing Tin
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Michigan
Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?

Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
I figured all the 30 ish ones have purple/pink/geeen/blue hair and sit at Starbucks wondering when they are gonna take the world over………I mean wondering when the world is going to be handed to them for free

F man. I waited until 33 before I put a ring on it and decided to quit trolling/laying pipe (in strange ditches, anyways).
You've got time. Do it the "Boomer" way. Go to the bar, wait until closing, then....
Been married for almost 33 years now. And, yes, to the same bar catch. Best thing I did.
Good luck! Mac:cool:

I gotta say that this is a first. At least I think it is. Legal advice.. check. Medical advice... Check. Financial advice... Check. Home repair... Check. Auto repair... Check. Divorce advice... Check. Pool repair advice... Check. Clothing/attire advice... Check.
How to find a single woman to marry?? SMH.

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?

Are you wanting to have a bunch of kids?

If not, then don't bother getting married or worrying about finding a woman for a long term basis. If you are 30 and single most likely you know how to live alone and know how to take care of your own sexual needs. Enjoy freedom and don't look to be chained to the yoke of bondage.

What in your current life would be made better by a woman?
The trouble may simply not be worth it.

Why be enslaved to a woman when you can be a free man?

I first thought he said he was looking for

"... rock solid conservatives, and have good molars /values."

and imagined him trying to check a woman's teeth on the first date like Borat.

PXL_20221112_003027049.jpg

Get hookers instead.

You act like being 30 and single is a bad thing. These women these days just aren't worth it. What do they offer? It seems they all think that the only thing they need to bring to the table is their front butt, and they think they deserve the moon for a floppy, smelly, high mileage unit with a trucker at the wheel. Just remember the old saying, "if it flies, floats, or fucks, it's cheaper to rent".

Branden

First thread I saw after telling my wife to "fuck off" because she's mad I didn't put the package that was on my porch when I got home in the right place even though I have no idea what it is. Don't get a wife. They aren't worth the trouble.
Just wait until you get told that you are unloading the dishwasher wrong……. :mad:

After two attempts here in crazyfornia I said screw it and imported. Best decision ever. Load out now includes one mentally stable female. A female psychologist friend of mine did the same when it was husband time.

If you decide to tie the knot, definitely get an ironclad pre-nup agreement. Upon the event of divorce, both parties agree to no alimony to or from either party. Some states will award permanent alimony if the couple had been married longer than 10 years.

Do you know the only thing in the world that cures nymphomaniacs? Wedding cake.

Do you know why the brides always smile at the wedding? She knows she sucked her last dick ever.

Married men do not live longer.......................................................it only seems longer.

You might want to remember, when she is no longer giving you any pussy, she is giving pussy to someone else about 95% of the time.

Look at everything you have ever worked for, all the money you will ever earn, your house, car, retirements. Then imagine giving it all to someone who hates your fucking guts in 7 years or so. That is your future 50% of the time. Within 14 years, it will be a 75% failure rate. If they made cars as unreliable as pussy, we would still ride horses.

I'm not saying it is all bad, hell a few people made it off the Titanic. For every happy marriage I have known of, I know 50 shitty ones.

a good woman is hard to find these days. many are spoiled ass bitches that have no understanding of he world or that you can't spend twice what you earn no matter what the neighbors are spending.

Not saying you can't find one, but at 30 you are looking at slim picking of 'good woman' imo
and these days, are you sure its a woman? fuck i am glad I am not dating in 2022 lol

Marriage should be illegal until age 35. Such a law would put thousands of divorce lawyers out of business. Most women don't realize that the world doesn't owe them a free ride until well into their 30's.

Whoever you decide to hook up with, run a background check and a credit check. See if her name pops up in any online public records in your county and surrounding counties.

My life experiences have found that blondes overwhelmingly have the worst credit scores and absolutely no concept of saving.

Married at 36. First child at 40. Yes I’ll be an old man when my kids are grown, but a good woman is worth the wait
This is close to my situation. Married at 34(we’ve known each other for a long time, dated for too long before I sacked up and asked), first kid at 36 and had our 3rd boy just shy of my 41st birthday.

OP, keep looking. At church, the gym, through friends(be suspect of leads from @Bigfatcock or @Dirty D ), anywhere. It’s not an emergency but you need to start trying to play the numbers game a bit