• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

Why the fuck would anyone invite the state into their relationship?

We enter in to the contract fraudulently thrugh the same deception that has us paying taxes, giving the state part ownership of our automobile, and many other things. Because we don't question why, why do we need permission from the state to marry at all? Because we are 14th amendment property of the federal corporation that replaced our legitimate legislature.

Last edited:
Married late, mainly because I was a psycho-magnet and eventually gave up. Eventually decided I was not going to wallow in self-pity and was going to find someone. I had to wade through many more psychos before I had to exclude American women from the search, and ultimately found a unicorn in Russia.

When we married I was 36 and she was 24, that was 22 years ago. We didn't have critters until much later (not for lack of trying) so I am now a 58 year old gargoyle with a still hot 46 y.o wife and 10 year old twin boys.

The upshot is: you may need to expand your search

Married late, mainly because I was a psycho-magnet and eventually gave up. Eventually decided I was not going to wallow in self-pity and was going to find someone. I had to wade through many more psychos before I had to exclude American women from the search, and ultimately found a unicorn in Russia.

When we married I was 36 and she was 24, that was 22 years ago. We didn't have critters until much later (not for lack of trying) so I am now a 58 year old gargoyle with a still hot 46 y.o wife and 10 year old twin boys.

The upshot is: you may need to expand your search
Asking respectfully;

I retired out of a company that had a Russian woman that ran the regional quality department. Complete pirhana, wolverine, honey badger and great white shark, all rolled into one. Fucking vicious. I was afraid to be in the same room as her.

Q; So, sounds like you found a “non-psycho” ?

Asking respectfully;

I retired out of a company that had a Russian woman that ran the regional quality department. Complete pirhana, wolverine, honey badger and great white shark, all rolled into one. Fucking vicious. I was afraid to be in the same room as her.

Q; So, sounds like you found a “non-psycho” ?
No I found the Unicorn on the hot/crazy matrix. She tried on her wedding dress from 22 years ago, still fits perfectly. I'm not saying everything is skittles and whiskey all day-every day, but we almost never have an argument.

20211009_134748.jpg

Some of you fucked up marrying the wrong girl.

My buddy that's on his 4th marriage always chases the looks. I tried to explain to him that being a hottie isn't the only quality to look for in a wife.

My wife isn't perfect, and she could stand to loose a few lbs. Looks fade, find someone who you can stand to be with. She puts up with my shit, and I don't mind putting up with hers.

She just finished cleaning the house, and is starting dinner. I plowed the driveway and sidewalk this morning, and now I'm sitting my ass on the couch because she told me to.

She works about 60 hours a week running her business and bartending a few hours a week. Pays half the bills (separate accounts, always), buys her own stuff, takes care of the kids, does the grocery shopping and 90% of the cooking.

She bought her own 4 wheeler and camper, I bought the truck to pull the camper and dirtbikes for myself and the kids. She's not a fan of guns, but she doesn't pay any attention to what I buy and doesn't complain about the kids going shooting.

If she left tomorrow I'd just hangout with the dog. Go snowmobiling and dirtbiking whenever I felt like it.

Ignore women and just be happy with yourself. They'll start beating down your door.

Don't simp for sluts, never change who you are for them, demand what you want, and don't settel for "good enough", if you do marry record it with your church and or county recorders office, dont get a licence from the state if you're gonna marry her because good enough will take half your shit innthe divorce and youll still be in a marriage contract with the state unless you anull that.

Here in Texas it don't matter.
They move in with you, stay more than a month, tell others you are married & you don't say anything to the contrary, your ass is married and half of all your stuff past the move in date is theirs if they choose to press it.

They move in with you, stay more than a month, tell others you are married & you don't say anything to the contrary, your ass is married and half of all your stuff past the move in date is theirs if they choose to press it.
I wasn't far from that years back. I was in my 20s and let my GF move in. She was a step away from getting the state to give her half ownership of my life. She was trying to get me on her work insurance and that would have sealed it. I had to forfeit $2500 she owed me to keep MY own dog. In the end that was all she got, and I'd pay that $2500 again for that dog without hesitation.

Lady Boys are very hot there.
My dad was a dog handler during Vietnam. He loved to tell this story. He and some friends when to a bar over there and hired one of those "fe-llas" thinking they would kick his ass. They took him out back for the the "fun". His LT slapped the guy with a set of leather gloves. He said "I dont know if he could suck a @^## but he could sure fight like hell!! He sent all of them running like their asses were on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I used to want to be 'married', whatever that means.

Never found anyone who could put up with me..

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
I’m really only helpful with finding the crazy ones. It’s been a couple of decades since I made a really good exclusive dating decision. For many years, I had a catch and release policy. Should have kept it. When you guys read of some poor bastard in Kansas whose long term girlfriend cut his face off and wore it as a hat, you can say you knew me. Of course, part of that is a joke.

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
A5DCCDD4-6566-482A-9134-60219ED4522C.png

This ones available. Only halfway through the sexual change procedure though!👍

I rushed to find a wife at 30, she was an abysmal cunt, divorced her sorry ass.

My new wife is 23yrs younger than me, Air Force veteran and loves guns, almost more than me.

My advice, quit looking, but pay attention to your surroundings, met my current wife by accident and everything clicked.

Do you know the only thing in the world that cures nymphomaniacs? Wedding cake.

Do you know why the brides always smile at the wedding? She knows she sucked her last dick ever.

Married men do not live longer.......................................................it only seems longer.

You might want to remember, when she is no longer giving you any pussy, she is giving pussy to someone else about 95% of the time.

Look at everything you have ever worked for, all the money you will ever earn, your house, car, retirements. Then imagine giving it all to someone who hates your fucking guts in 7 years or so. That is your future 50% of the time. Within 14 years, it will be a 75% failure rate. If they made cars as unreliable as pussy, we would still ride horses.

I'm not saying it is all bad, hell a few people made it off the Titanic. For every happy marriage I have known of, I know 50 shitty ones.
you can lock the thread after this post. cause it says it ALL

You must be able to live with and by yourself and be happy with it. Don't have a room mate and shit. Live life and be happy and don't give finding a wife a second thought.
Then, when you meet a gal, she also needs to be able to live with and by herself.
You have hobbies you can afford to support. She has her own hobbies (make sure she has) that she supports.
You have friends, she has friends. And while you don't have to like all of her friends, nor she yours, take a long critical look at who she chooses to call a friend.
Make sure her momma is still attractive and that they have a normal, healthy relationship. How many times has her momma been married?

If she is pushing to be married and particularly if she is really wanting children, never call her back.
This is solid advice.

Truthfully I’ve seen so many people get married and we knew it wasn’t right.

Most of the time one or both are still playing house and aren’t comfortable with who they are inside.

If you haven’t had 2-3 serious fights (not cheating etc) then you aren’t ready to get married….it means that both of you are still playing coy.

It’s when the serious stuff is spoken about, that’s when the fights and true personalities come out.

The rest is window dressing

Wilt Chamberlain got more pussy every day than most married men get in a month and he never got married.

Spock only got pussy once every seven years in Star Trek and by the time he was ready he was in a blind rage with a boner that could break glass and was willing to fight to the death to bust a nut.

Be Captain Kirk and jam that dick in any green, blue chick you find or bang a few Klingons now and again. Kirk is 90 and still on TV, Spock is fucking dead.
And Kirk got away with offing the wife with that "She drowned in the pool wahhhh" bit

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
What the actual fuck? This isn’t your blog tard.
CE950C16-7BAB-46ED-A223-4FA84BE2F154.jpeg

Lol women are the devil ! ?

Y’all nust choose poorly

I’m convinced the good ones are snapped up early.

So date younger even if your old.

Kids are great when you have a good woman. We need more right thinkers multiplying.

View attachment 8006072

Growing old without the joy of crotch goblins seems dull
That child. I have seen him somewhere before. Just can't remember where. Church maybe?

Wife...

Had one for 15 years. Got rid of the bum. Now I drink what I want , shoot when I want & sleep where I want.

Reactions: BCP
If you haven’t had 2-3 serious fights (not cheating etc) then you aren’t ready to get married….it means that both of you are still playing coy.
This ^^^^^ is what the major issue in marriage is. Fighting is for the immature.
The very first time my wife started ranting about something I told her that she has two choices. STFU and talk like an adult or get the fuck out. If you are so mad that you are going to act like a child keep your mouth shut until you can talk about it like an adult.
Would you act like that at work? Yelling at fellow employees or the supervisor/boss? But you will do it at home?

There's been a few peaceful quiet days around our place over the last 35 years but it works.

Accidents happen.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull
Got two separate stories. (From a fellow who has jsut passed his 49th anniversary. Like Joan Woodward and Paul Newman, we fight like dogs and cats, but will defend the other to the death)

1. My friend, Jimmie Martin has a son who is in his 40’s. He reports that everytime he tried to date a woman, all’s they want is to go to the bar, drink up your cash and find someone else the next Friday night.

2. Our son is 40, ex military and pretty much living and doing very well on his own. Being a fellow who loves shooting and spots, whenever he finds a lady, he is not what she likes. though he thinks he would like to have a mate, and his mother would like for him to have a mate, he is a single, who’s probably going to be a single forever. As one of our great philosophers of all time once said, (on the initial episode of the “Dukes of Hazard”) Bo Duke, “it is better to fight the enemy you know, than the enemy you don’t know.”

This ^^^^^ is what the major issue in marriage is. Fighting is for the immature.
The very first time my wife started ranting about something I told her that she has two choices. STFU and talk like an adult or get the fuck out. If you are so mad that you are going to act like a child keep your mouth shut until you can talk about it like an adult.
Would you act like that at work? Yelling at fellow employees or the supervisor/boss? But you will do it at home?

There's been a few peaceful quiet days around our place over the last 35 years but it works.
This, all of this.

The one I'm with now we set our parameters for conflict before it happened. We talked about how we prefer to communicate, thinks that are an automatic piss off, and handle issues that arrive immediately or as soon as we can such as if something is done the other doesn't like while we are in public so we are not bitching at eachother like "that couple."

She did snap at me once over some dumb shit, she had a shit day before our conflict and I told her after she got snippy I wasn't going to have this conversation as long as she had that attitude and I was gonna go work on whatever my project was at the time till she wanted to have a civil conversation. Bout 10 minutes later she came and apologized and we settled the matter. Yelling and screaming don't accomplish shit except for a rising animosity for each other, and not talking only serves to further a divide.

Imagine a world where the name of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is defiled like this. I was also guilty but I turned around because of His GRACE!

In your current state there's no need to apply for a Christian since you use the Lord's name as a cuss word and the Word states for her to (turn away).

But you can do it right, turn around and turn to Him. Therefore opening the door, in due time, for a loving Christian wife. Even so chose wisely because all women have their problems as do us men. Let Him present her to you. He'll show you who if you are patient enough. He desires the best for all of us. If both your hearts grow in the good soil you both will flourish.

Do it "your way" and the current patterns of destruction will continue.

Don't be "this sort" of person who is magnetically attracted to the women described at the closing of the scripture or the rollor coaster ride will get worse.

Scripture - But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, [b]unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Last edited:
dating is like baseball; up to the plate for a hit, round the bags, score your run and then back to the dugout for the next plate appearance

Marriage is like 2 dogs fighting over a bone; same pack, same resources, both battling for what they want but when it's done, they can't sleep in separate areas

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
dating is like baseball; up to the plate for a hit, round the bags, score your run and then back to the dugout for the next plate appearance

Marriage is like 2 dogs fighting over a bone; same pack, same resources, both battling for what they want but when it's done, they can't sleep in separate areas
Sums it up nice & easy !

Reactions: Bullfrog08