• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finding a wife

Go to skip the games for your city pick a 30 something Asian pay 160 a week never tip leave before the 45 minute mark. Hire a Hispanic maid and have fun save money buy guns cars and hopefully get laid by the 20 something waitress .

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Two36
Sometimes a ring changes things...

Attachments

• e79b79d8453d3b6ea3aab6d177a8ae8b5246e5b530f282d9a041c25d2e4805d5_1.jpg
    e79b79d8453d3b6ea3aab6d177a8ae8b5246e5b530f282d9a041c25d2e4805d5_1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 137
don't marry any eastern european broad over 20. If they're over 20 and single, it means there is a problem.

don't marry an American chick who has progressive tendencies. You aren't going to change them.

Crazy may sound cool, but it means psycho.

A girl from a broken home life will bring the baggage with her and break your future home and torment you and any kids you have together.

Most importantly, look at the mother. That's what the daughter will turn into into 20 years.

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
Stay single and DO NOT have children. The family court and child support system is more currupt than the Clintons.

Just got out of a marriage. The peace knowing I won't be coming home to an argument about dirty dishes/dirty house to her standards, etc, when I'm paying the bills and keeping things running is fantastic. She expected the house to be cleaned to a level similar to selling the home, argued that it's not fair that I have most weekends off while she worked most weekends. Make sure to do a better job at vetting your future spouse than I did with my ex.

On the positive side, I bought 59 acres of land. Going to have a nice shooting/hunting property when I set it up how I like

Stay single and DO NOT have children. The family court and child support system is more currupt than the Clintons.
problem with that is when "americans" stop having children we need to open immigration

so by us not having children we guaranteeing higher levels of immigration legal or not

need 2+% population growth to keep the economy growing

either we yell at the wife or yell at the TV as we see the boarder open lol

problem with that is when "americans" stop having children we need to open immigration

so by us not having children we guaranteeing higher levels of immigration legal or not

need 2+% population growth to keep the economy growing

either we yell at the wife or yell at the TV as we see the boarder open lol
All borders formed by naturally tyrannical and violent governments are suppressive to human freedom. Statism is a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and NoDopes
All borders formed by naturally tyrannical and violent governments are suppressive to human freedom. Statism is a cult.
what does that have to do with children, marriage, or population which is a mixture of both
or complaining about wives or ex's

what does that have to do with children, marriage, or population which is a mixture of both
or complaining about wives or ex's
Wef / NWO / oligarchy suppresses white birth rates then say we need open borders because we aren’t reproducing fast enough.

For their Ponzi schemes and Replacement Theory

• Haha
Reactions: reNickulous
I would say in this day and age not to get married. First off the divorce rate for first time marriages in 50% with women filing 90% of the time. Second marriages are even worse with 80% ending in divorce. Men rarely end up on the best side when the divorce happens.

Also, the caliber of woman declines as they get older. If you're 30 you should look for a 25 year old or younger. Women who hit 30 and wanting to settle down will have been with a lot of men by that time. That does effect how the marriage will end up. The more baggage a women has the less marriage will work for her and she will file for divorce.

If you decide that you want to get married and have kids you need to interview her and be very proactive in looking for what you want. Set standards for them and do not let those standards slide because you're getting pussy.

Are they able to manage money and are fiscally responsible? This is a big one and I wouldn't let this one slide at all

Do they have a good healthy relationship with their parents, especially their Dad? If not run. A woman with Daddy issues can be fun, but you do not want to marry them at all.

Are they self absorbed and always on social media? If so they are looking for the next guy already, just move on

A big one that end marriages is the woman will put the children first above her husband and marriage. You need to set her straight before kids are even around. The kids come because of the union of the man and the woman. She still needs to treat you as her husband and put you above the kids. That is something that has changed since no fault divorce has come about and she can take you to the cleaners.

These are JMO, your mileage may vary. In before page 20. Is this still for sale? Will you take a trade? Will you take less than your asking price? Dude your are charging way to much for this because I saw it on sale for BNIB for $200 cheaper than you trying to sell it here, you are trying to rip off Hide members. Did I miss anything? 🤪

Last edited:
If love and marriage are in your future, it will find you.....dont put another thought into it.

50% of marriages end in divorce.. Keep in mind this factors in strippers, military dependas, shotgun weddings, etc.

The success rate of marriage is very high if you take time to get it right. Be financially honest (debt and salary) with each other and agree on the important things upfront. Have the same long term goals and talk openly and honestly about them. Some of the red flags mentioned above is good advice. Her upbringing is important. How is her relationship with her parents? Are her parents still married? Take time, get it right, dont look so hard, and be comfortable with yourself. Confidence and emotional stability are most important to the good ones. They'll build a life with you.

Start with nice tits and ass! A nice face to look at! Then break it down from there! Does her mo still have nice tits and ass? Does her mom smell nice? Does she cook and clean well? How does she give head? Can she take a punch and keep cleaning the house? If so, you have a winner!👍😂

If love and marriage are in your future, it will find you.....dont put another thought into it.
I would completely disagree with this. You need to be proactive and not just let it happen. Marriage is work and so should be finding the right wife. If you just let it happen you will find that you may be on the wrong side of the 50%.

Well 176 reply's and 1 dude actually showed his wife @Yasherka 👍🏻 guess he's the only one that's married...
Feb 28th 1998 started like any other day till I went to the bar that night....got married Feb 28th 2004 have twin girls that just turned 18..not going to show my girls sorry its a Dad thing...
Does everything still that @Snipe260 mentioned 😂
View attachment 8010006
It's not been easy somedays but we have endure the test so far you must work together period, Oh and say yes dear, babe, hun, Punkin whatever you need to make her day..
I'm not sure I could going on living with out her by my side
Still looks better than me and will be 25 years together in Feb
This was the day before my 51st this past Oct she is the one for me...

View attachment 8010013
Thought you were a midget in the first pic

You must punch like a little girl.
Well 176 reply's and 1 dude actually showed his wife @Yasherka 👍🏻 guess he's the only one that's married...
Feb 28th 1998 started like any other day till I went to the bar that night....got married Feb 28th 2004 have twin girls that just turned 18..not going to show my girls sorry its a Dad thing...
View attachment 8010006
It's not been easy somedays but we have endure the test so far you must work together period, Oh and say yes dear, babe, hun, Punkin whatever you need to make her day..

View attachment 8010013
You better go back and read the last of @Snipe260 post.
Can she take a punch and keep cleaning the house? 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Snipe260
OP your post really riled up the women-haters. That's right, Fuckers, I said it. :cool:

Even if the marriage doesn't work out (flip a coin), people that have ever been married are, on average, happier than those who never have. Maybe happy people get married. Who knows? But it's true.

Reactions: Bender
I have a son. That does not change the fact that it is statistically unwise to get married or have children in western society.

One can improve the statistics remarkably with some critical thinking and common sense, which is a kinder way of saying that the correct head needs to do the decision-making.

Reactions: Yasherka
Real Men Will Never Hit A Woman….
Guess Yo Momma forgot to tell you that Pussy

You can go on with that B.S. white knight female privilege brainwashing if you want.
Lots of men fall for it and women laugh behind their backs at them.
I go proper true equality, gender makes no difference in if I will defend myself or my property.

In the real world, women and children are just as capable of killing you, injuring you or doing a large number of bad things to you as men are.

You have just as much right and responsibility to defend yourself from attack by a woman or child as you do from anyone else.

You never hear much about all the men that are battered by their domestic partners.
Apparently it's just fine for women to be horrible abusers it seems.
Once again all that white knight stuff you think you learned is just propaganda to make slaves out of half the world's population.
There is nothing special about women, there are usually more of them than there are men and they deserve no special consideration that you would not show a man.

View attachment 8010006

View attachment 8010013
You grew a lot, teach Frank how to do that.

You can go on with that B.S. white knight female privilege brainwashing if you want.
Lots of men fall for it and women laugh behind their backs at them.
I go proper true equality, gender makes no difference in if I will defend myself or my property.

In the real world, women and children are just as capable of killing you, injuring you or doing a large number of bad things to you as men are.

You have just as much right and responsibility to defend yourself from attack by a woman or child as you do from anyone else.

You never hear much about all the men that are battered by their domestic partners.
Apparently it's just fine for women to be horrible abusers it seems.
Once again all that white knight stuff you think you learned is just propaganda to make slaves out of half the world's population.
There is nothing special about women, there are usually more of them than there are men and they deserve no special consideration that you would not show a man.
Im not saying go around punching women obviously, but working in bars when I was younger I've definitely seen some get what they gave out first.

You aren't obligated to get your ass beat just because it isn't a certain sex doing it.

It's a pretty simple time/cost vs benefit analysis and at the end of the day, they're not worth either.

Jerk one out when you get the urge, and afterwards you can go back to shooting, fishing and playing with old cars.

Earlier this week, Merriam-Webster announced its 2022 word of the year is “gaslighting,” which it defines as “the act or practice of grossly misleading someone, especially for one’s own advantage.” The dictionary reported seeing a 1,740% uptick in searches throughout the year.

Any of you homo’s have a SE MI single girl you know who’s looking for a boyfriend to potentially grow into a husband? Jesus Christ I’m turning 30 Friday and still single. Where are the good Christian girls who love spending copious amounts of money on guns, are rock solid conservatives, and have good morales/values?
You are doing it wrong. You need to impress women in order to get them interested in you.
How high is the highest dive you've done? How many minutes in free fall do you have? What's your deepest/longest dive on open circuit? How far have you soloed cross country? What is the largest game animal you've taken? How big is your two-stoke, dirt bike, and what's the longest jump you've done to date?

Scars heal, glory fades
And all we're left with are the memories made
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
Yeah life is short so go on and live it
'Cause the chicks dig it

I joke, but women who are actual marriage material want an actual man who has both literal and figurative balls. They do not want some a Millennial/Gen Z, Beta-hermaphrodite who is afraid of offending people by speaking the truth. If they do they are not marriage material, period, and it will not end well. Marriage is for actual men and women who are able to assume the role of Husband and Wife. You want advice on marriage and what to expect from someone you want to marry? There is only one place to get the truth. The Bible.

A couple things I know, marriage isn't easy. It is work, takes patience, tolerance and usually a lot of alcohol :D .

Nothing can make a man as crazy as his wife! Someone I know recently shot another man for messing around with his wife in one way or another.

Marriage is a commitment that should not be taken lightly and requires work from both sides. You need the person to be a partner, not a bystander imo. If they do nothing and you are the lone supporter, provider and come home everyday to a house that looks like shit and have to fix everything and clean everything then you will become very frustrated, very quickly then you will say a lot of loud, angry words.

Never let a spouse hit you, unless your into that kind of thing. Never hit your spouse, even if they are into that kind of thing. One of my Soldiers married a batshit crazy stripper that used to violently attack him, he would move to the position of parade rest and take it, then call the police and have her hauled off to jail. He was smart for not fighting back, she got nothing in the divorce!!

Your spouse is not your maid, if you want one of those get yourself a mail order bride and don't let her get her citizenship:LOL:.

The fun sex life disappears over time, usually quickly after marriage, so enjoy it while your getting it.

Never sacrifice your honor, respect, integrity, pride, even for your spouse! If they require or even ask that of you, are they really your spouse, or they are just manipulating you?

Marry someone for who they are, not who they want you to see, make them be honest about who they are!!! Make sure they know who and what you are and what they are getting!!!! I was very clear/honest with my wife about this.

I'm a 40-year-old , male myself who is also unmarried. I don't have a job either. I accepted the fact that I wouldn't be able to get married a few years ago. My family is also quite well off--so money is not an issue. But unlike your parents, my parents are not pressurizing me to get married.Before I can give you more advice, I'd like to know your mental health diagnoses.
You could set up a profile on a dating site . Thered be no need to tell anyone straight away about meds or job situation. I always think that these sites want way too much information.you can share what yiu feel comfortable with , when yiu feel comfortable
WTF?