• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Fingerprint Cards and Copies

I got an ink card pad on Amazon for a couple bucks. I ordered a ton of the fingerprint cards for free from the ATF mailing center. I just sit down and do my own fingerprint cards everytime I'm going to submit a form. I also just take a selfie in front of a white wall for the picture and print it off 2x2". I have submitted about 5 forms like this with no issues.

Do you have the link for the ink pad?

On the box that requires the signature of the official taking the prints, I assume that they didn't have a problem with you taking your own prints; correct?

Took me like 5 tries to get two good copies last time. If I can roll them once and then keep a scanned copy on file and just print on free cards from the ATF after that I think it will save me time.

I'm thinking that practicing on a blank piece of paper several times might help rather than the first attempts done on cards that you've either paid for, or got from the ATF.

I have 8 more days to see if my printed copies get approved on my eform1. Should be good to go though, Lots of people on another sub scan and print theirs.

Do you have the link for the ink pad?

On the box that requires the signature of the official taking the prints, I assume that they didn't have a problem with you taking your own prints; correct?

I'm thinking that practicing on a blank piece of paper several times might help rather than the first attempts done on cards that you've either paid for, or got from the ATF.

something like this, you'd be surprised at some of the prints that get accepted.

Silencershop does it as stated for $15 per copy, you have to call in to order

Got a bunch of fingerprint cards from work when I did it… Funny part was the three letter agency I was working for had their agency ID On the cards. (One of those places you don’t see except in the movies... even other people in the government get a little surprised. )

All of the cards came back when I asked for them to be returned and someone had taken a black redacting marker and crossed out that agency. Then they went out of their way to cut little white labels, paste em in that spot on the cards, and write FBI on em instead...

That made me laugh...

nowadays they seem to do everything using digital finger printing services. And they will even go so far as to print cards using your digital scan fingerprints...

Any updated news on the digital file fingerprint front? Has anyone considered paying Silencer Shop the $15 for their scans that they already have and then scan them?

It seems that will work fine even though earlier in this thread some note that one needs to use an FBI-blessed scanner etc.