• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finished ! 50 Beowulf

garyaug

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2004
Macungie, Pa
My 1st real build...I Machined the upper ejection port..I turned down the barrel for the brake... cerakoted to gun and Eotech Visor cast some bullets and just loaded em up hopefully get out for a range test soon BTW I am not a machinist but I like to hack and whack and I did sleep in a Motel 8 Once

P1010286-1.jpg

Re: Finished ! 50 Beowulf

Thanks! This was done on a trailer park budget! Lower is a $60 Palmetto Upper is Mega xtreme $120 Palmetto LPK with ERGO $75
USED YHM RAIL and Used UBR $250 Barrel, BCG, Brake and GB $450 Eotech 512 $225 Cerakote $35 About $1200 with optic HOGS Look out

If you didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express the rifle is not safe to shoot. Send to me for disposal.

That looks awesome, well done. If I did not know I would have thought you were a machinist.

Nice lookin rig you have there garyaug. The beowulf has long tempted me. I'm curious what your expected cost per round will be. Do you only plan on shooting cast lead?

may get some jacketed don't remember how much brass cost but with cast it costs no more than 44 mag about 31 cents a round...Hell thats a lot cheaper than 22 rimfire these days

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garyaug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">may get some jacketed don't remember how much brass cost but with cast it costs no more than 44 mag about 31 cents a round...Hell thats a lot cheaper than 22 rimfire these days</div></div>

And more available...

Damn nice looking rifle there! Congrats Need MOAR pictures!

Btw, how are you digging that atlas bipod? Been one of my favorites.

Your Beowulf is freaking tits man. Makes me want one. Good work on the build.

I like that color alot. Ive been wanting to spray something that color for awhile.

That Burnt Bronze is awesome, actually...

I was just going to cerakote my AR-10 -- This has me thinking of going a different direction, entirely.