• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Finished my SPR

Creature

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2007
Everything WORKS! I've worked pretty hard to be able to say that. It consistently shoots sub minute with 77gr SMKs and is comfortable shooting from all positions. Its not too heavy and I can do surprisingly well with offhand work.

The Aimpoint lines up perfect when I "roll" the rifle, I don't have to mash my face into the stock to pick up the dot. I should have my suppressor in the next couple months hopefully.

Load:

77gr SMK
23.5grs Varget
Win case
CCI primer
OAL 2.24(right under mag length)
VLD cham and trimmed to 1.75
Light tapper crimp (per recommendation of Sierra bulletsmith)

Re: Finished my SPR

I might switch to the Larue offset mount just so I can access the QD lever. I think I' might also get the TNVC upgrade for the weapon light and then get a gen 3 once I enlist.

I like it a lot - and great choices on the parts!

I love the UBR, the LaRue scope mount and the NF compact. These are also on my build that is with Pete at Roedale.

Congrats on a great job and Good shooting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDS260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice setup! what can are you going with? </div></div>

I'm waiting on a YHM 7.62 but will likely get a .223 version as well.