• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms seizure

hmmm, firing a .22 in the city limits. I must say, the sound does not sound like gunfire at all, more like a firecracker. The LEO hears gunfire? Niggah PuhLEEZ! You ever hear a car tire flip a rock and make that loud POP sound? Same sound as a .22! Ever hear a car run over a thick stick? Same sound.
Yes, the guy is an idiot, ignorant, and a fool. Do we pick and choose who or what we support on 2A? Do we decide to let some go, while others demand action?
You know your neighbor owns a AR. You know he never does anything illegal, or breaks the law because he is like you. You see cops come and he comes out of the house in cuffs and a cop is carrying his AR, AND looking in your direction. What do you do? Oh yeah, you bleat, go back in the house, and post it here like good sheep. Then the next nght, your dog is going ballistic and you suddenly see red and blues outside of YOUR house. Do you fire? Nah, Baaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaaa, as they walk out with you in cuffs and hauling YOUR AR away.
This is exactly how it will go. House by house. No one will do jack or shit.

And for the few of those who do? "Absent companions" and a drink in the dirt, or will you be one of the few as well? It's pointless to criticize people if they sound to you like they're whistling in the dark, and even more so to do or say anything that constitutes an offense or the suggestion that you might be likely to commit one.

Last edited:
hmmm, firing a .22 in the city limits.

Where exactly does it say he shot the squirrel with a .22? In every article I have read, it does not give the caliber of the firearm he used.

Out of curiosity, did you go to the Bundy Ranch?

Im gonna hold off on this one simply because I dont trust a word the media says in general. I dont know which way that site leans but it dont matter, media/news outlets are simply extensions of the political parties backing them and will go to great lengths to further that agenda.

For all yall that are mad at stuff like this: head South! Its as simple as that IMO. It`ll be a snowy day in hell before you see Sheriffs supporting and enforcing firearms confiscation in Georgia, atleast in the part where I come from. Up in Atlanta it could probably happen, but outside of the big city, I dont see any Sheriffs enforcing laws they know are contrary to 2A. And like I said here before, where I hail from the only laws of the land that are truly relevant are the Sheriff and DNR officer. Washington DC could be a million miles away for all we care, aint a lot happening there that applied really. They respect a man`s privacy out in the woods.

If it really comes down to boot-on-the-throat type enforcement, well, we will have to stand together and put lives on the line to really stop it. If I can sneak up on or successfully lay in wait and ambush a FULL-TIME deer or hog I`ll take my chances against a part-time gun-grabbing policeman. (Note thats not a threat to anyone at all, but then again Im not gonna lay down and wait for the Nuremberg Trials Pt. 2 before I take a stand. Neither should anyone else.)

I just dont see anyone having boots on their throats over firearms ownership in Georgia`s future though. Anythings possible however, and I pray to god we got state legislators that have the salt to stand up and say "to heck with that" if a gun-ban bill passes congress. Maybe I worded that wrong, they can ban all the guns they want, but its the enforcing part of that ban that causes issues.

100% on board with " Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote" but a well armed dumbass is not well armed at all.

Then the next nght, your dog is going ballistic and you suddenly see red and blues outside of YOUR house. Do you fire? Nah, Baaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaa, Baaaaaaaaaa, as they walk out with you in cuffs and hauling YOUR AR away.

You are implying that the appropriate course of action is to "fire" at the "red and blues".

Im gonna hold off on this one simply because I dont trust a word the media says in general. I dont know which way that site leans but it dont matter, media/news outlets are simply extensions of the political parties backing them and will go to great lengths to further that agenda.

For all yall that are mad at stuff like this: head South! Its as simple as that IMO. It`ll be a snowy day in hell before you see Sheriffs supporting and enforcing firearms confiscation in Georgia, atleast in the part where I come from. Up in Atlanta it could probably happen, but outside of the big city, I dont see any Sheriffs enforcing laws they know are contrary to 2A. And like I said here before, where I hail from the only laws of the land that are truly relevant are the Sheriff and DNR officer. Washington DC could be a million miles away for all we care, aint a lot happening there that applied really. They respect a man`s privacy out in the woods.

If it really comes down to boot-on-the-throat type enforcement, well, we will have to stand together and put lives on the line to really stop it. If I can sneak up on or successfully lay in wait and ambush a FULL-TIME deer or hog I`ll take my chances against a part-time gun-grabbing policeman. (Note thats not a threat to anyone at all, but then again Im not gonna lay down and wait for the Nuremberg Trials Pt. 2 before I take a stand. Neither should anyone else.)

I just dont see anyone having boots on their throats over firearms ownership in Georgia`s future though. Anythings possible however, and I pray to god we got state legislators that have the salt to stand up and say "to heck with that" if a gun-ban bill passes congress. Maybe I worded that wrong, they can ban all the guns they want, but its the enforcing part of that ban that causes issues.

Congratulations to you Georgians on your newly relaxed carry laws. A win for the good guys. The population of Georgia my rise quickly now. See below.

--------------------------------------------------------

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed a new gun law Wednesday that greatly expands the number of public places where licensed owners are allowed to carry their weapons. Critics have called the law “extreme,” while the National Rifle Association lauded it as an “historic victory for the Second Amendment. What does the Safe Carry Protection Act really do? Here’s a brief list of the major changes ahead for Georgians when the law takes effect July 1:

1) Bars

Before the new law, gun owners were not allowed to bring their firearms into bars unless the bar owner specifically allowed it. But under the Safe Carry Protection Act, the emphasis is reversed. A patron can bring guns into bars unless the owner tells him or her to leave.

2) Churches

Church leaders will now be able to decide whether to allow their congregations to bring guns into their buildings. Right now, bringing guns into houses of worship is illegal. Under the Safe Carry Protection Act, if a gun license holder brings a gun into church against the wishes of that church’s leaders, the gun owner will be fined $100. If a non-license holder brings a gun to that same church, he or she will be guilty of a misdemeanor.

3) Schools

Local school boards will now be allowed to vote on whether they want to let teachers and other members of the school’s staff bring guns to campus. The staff members will apply to the school board, and they will go through training that includes “judgment pistol shooting,” “marksmanship,” and a review of Georgia’s laws about shooting people to defend yourself and others. If a teacher doesn’t want to carry the gun at all times, he or she will have to store it in a safe or lock box. Previously, a licensed owner could bring a gun to school if an “authorized official of the school” gave permission.

4) Airports

Licensed gun owners will be allowed to have firearms in airport common areas and if they accidentally bring their guns to airport security checkpoints, they will be allowed to pick up their weapon and leave without criminal penalty. They will not, of course, be able to take their gun past the TSA checkpoint, which remains a federal matter.

5) Government buildings

Licensed gun owners will be allowed to bring their weapons into unsecured government buildings -- in other words, those buildings that don't have security checkpoints or metal detectors. Supporters say this provision was intended to help rural counties that don't have the funds to hire full-time security personnel. Gun owners still won't be able to bring weapons into, say, Atlanta City Hall or the Georgia State Capitol.

6) No database of gun owners

The law will prevent the state of Georgia from creating and maintaining a database of licensed owners.

7) No fingerprinting

The law will eliminate the fingerprinting requirement for renewing weapons carry licenses.

Last edited:
Congratulations to you Georgians on your newly relaxed carry laws. A win for the good guys. The population of Georgia my rise quickly now. See below.

--------------------------------------------------------

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed a new gun law Wednesday that greatly expands the number of public places where licensed owners are allowed to carry their weapons. Critics have called the law “extreme,” while the National Rifle Association lauded it as an “historic victory for the Second Amendment. What does the Safe Carry Protection Act really do? Here’s a brief list of the major changes ahead for Georgians when the law takes effect July 1:

1) Bars

Before the new law, gun owners were not allowed to bring their firearms into bars unless the bar owner specifically allowed it. But under the Safe Carry Protection Act, the emphasis is reversed. A patron can bring guns into bars unless the owner tells him or her to leave.

2) Churches

Church leaders will now be able to decide whether to allow their congregations to bring guns into their buildings. Right now, bringing guns into houses of worship is illegal. Under the Safe Carry Protection Act, if a gun license holder brings a gun into church against the wishes of that church’s leaders, the gun owner will be fined $100. If a non-license holder brings a gun to that same church, he or she will be guilty of a misdemeanor.

3) Schools

Local school boards will now be allowed to vote on whether they want to let teachers and other members of the school’s staff bring guns to campus. The staff members will apply to the school board, and they will go through training that includes “judgment pistol shooting,” “marksmanship,” and a review of Georgia’s laws about shooting people to defend yourself and others. If a teacher doesn’t want to carry the gun at all times, he or she will have to store it in a safe or lock box. Previously, a licensed owner could bring a gun to school if an “authorized official of the school” gave permission.

4) Airports

Licensed gun owners will be allowed to have firearms in airport common areas and if they accidentally bring their guns to airport security checkpoints, they will be allowed to pick up their weapon and leave without criminal penalty. They will not, of course, be able to take their gun past the TSA checkpoint, which remains a federal matter.

5) Government buildings

Licensed gun owners will be allowed to bring their weapons into unsecured government buildings -- in other words, those buildings that don't have security checkpoints or metal detectors. Supporters say this provision was intended to help rural counties that don't have the funds to hire full-time security personnel. Gun owners still won't be able to bring weapons into, say, Atlanta City Hall or the Georgia State Capitol.

6) No database of gun owners

The law will prevent the state of Georgia from creating and maintaining a database of licensed owners.

7) No fingerprinting

The law will eliminate the fingerprinting requirement for renewing weapons carry licenses.

YESSIR you got that right baby! Like I said yall its gettin bout that time for yall North-folk to get to carpetbaggin` and head South where you`re among allies. Timing is just a little bit off for the truest thumb-nosing effect. This should have been passed right around the time Mr President was talking about "23 Executive Orders". Definitely still gotta agree with ya though sir: chalk this one up as a huge victory for the good guys and a middle finger while we`re at it.

On another note, hopefully this will encourage the remaining former rebel states to follow suit and thumb their noses at the anti-2A folks, and then start a trend among the rest of the states where we go ahead and back NY and California into a corner along with the other ignorant few and their backward Euro-fied ways. For some reason that European idea of "oh no here comes war on the horizon, call 911-USA" is spreading around to the metrosexually-inclined males and dumb broads in the big hipster cities right here on our soil. Problem is we are the USA, there is noone else to call on to give us a hand up out of the trench when the going gets rough. Same thing, but on a smaller scale with the new-age sissyfied populous, they have this idea that police prevent crimes from occurring.

Ole Chesty Puller is probably rolling over in his grave if he got a chance to see how much softer the current generation is. Definitely much more likely to have a foreign soldiery invade, take our women, and breed a hardier race if parents dont start toughening their children up for the world. My daddy used to beat me black and blue every time he got drunk for just looking at him wrong. Not advocating that, but Id rather my son be able to have the salt to grow up and kick my ass one day than listening to Justin Bieber and trying his damnedest to look like a in-between male/female... Definitely not implying I could beat my dad yet either, hes in his 60s now and hes still got the fire in his eyes and the meanness of a rattlesnake when he wants to. Kinda reminds me of "A boy named Sue" by Johnny Cash except my daddy never left us. He sure seemed like a cold-hearted son of a b!tch when I was on the receiving end of one of those beatings, but looking back Im glad he did his best to get me ready for how cold this world can be sometimes.

A quote that sums up my thoughts better than I can:

“We all dream of a world of sunshine, happiness, and peace.
The problem is…
…while half of the people think it sounds like a wonderful place to live,
the other half think it sounds like a wonderful place to pillage.”

Sounds like you are calling for civil war. I hope it does not happen. You see we Americans are very good at killing foreigners, but we are exceptionally good at killing each other. Just look at the last civil war.

How certain are we that it was out of season? Here in Texas squirrel is 365 days a year bag limit 10 a day. Just throwing it up there because I am ignorant to Connecticut laws. Also not to jump on the police bashing band wagon. But we have had some pretty serious incidents lately. A Korean war vet was shot in his garage by fort worth police, who were responding to a call, and were at the wrong address. They were in his garage, he went out to investigate with a gun, confrontation ensued, and the entire thing has gone silent ever since the original report was released. A report in which was stated that the resident placed his weapon on the trunk of the car, and was still shot. Also my brother was pepper sprayed and arrested, for what reason we still don't know to this day. He was released with a formal apology, and the officer in question was fired after the review of the dash video. When I was stationed in California, a Marine was shot by a highway patrolman. The Marine was sitting by the side of the road, as he was asked to do. The officer told him to stand up, when the Marine did, the officer unloaded in to him. For no reason. I believe the officer is in prison now. I could be mistaken though. Again not bashing police, because where I live they are pretty laid back, and common sense seems to rule the area. When they talked about banning the 2nd amendment, our sheriff said that it would not be enforced in our county. However in every line of work you will always come across someone abusing power, and going over board. It seems to take on a completely different meaning when that abuse of power has the seriousness of consequences as this one did. But where I live their is no season. and in neighboring Dallas county as well, you have no closed season, bag limit 10 a day. Also it states recklessly in our laws "(a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly discharges a firearm inside the corporate limits of a municipality having a population of 100,000 or more." So I would guess more digging should be done. This Is the law here:

Sec. 229.002. REGULATION OF DISCHARGE OF WEAPON. A municipality may not apply a regulation relating to the discharge of firearms or other weapons in the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the municipality or in an area annexed by the municipality after September 1, 1981, if the firearm or other weapon is:
(1) a shotgun, air rifle or pistol, BB gun, or bow and arrow discharged:
(A) on a tract of land of 10 acres or more and more than 150 feet from a residence or occupied building located on another property; and
(B) in a manner not reasonably expected to cause a projectile to cross the boundary of the tract; or
(2) a center fire or rim fire rifle or pistol of any caliber discharged:
(A) on a tract of land of 50 acres or more and more than 300 feet from a residence or occupied building located on another property; and
(B) in a manner not reasonably expected to cause a projectile to cross the boundary of the tract.

we also have this disclaimer here "(6) The person was shooting an air gun, air rifle, BB gun, spring gun or similar gun or device in which the shot, metal pellet or other missile or projectile is propelled by means of compressed air or mechanical spring device, and the person and all projectiles emanating from said gun or device were contained within the person’s premises." So they would have to prove you were shooting rounds on to others property here.

Sounds like you are calling for civil war. I hope it does not happen. You see we Americans are very good at killing foreigners, but we are exceptionally good at killing each other. Just look at the last civil war.

Are you referring to my post sir? I hope not as that is not at all what I meant to imply. Yes I meant the other former Confederate states when I said "other remaining former rebel states" but along with most people I dont want blood in the streets. What I meant was these states passing laws that clearly show their stance on firearms ownership. I say us former rebels will be the most likely to take up this path first because heck we rebelled before and even more so ours` are the states where firearms ownership is supported by a large majority on the whole. As far as Civil War, what I`m referring to is more of a hopefully popularity-gaining and ally-gaining trend in state legislatures across the South and eventually the whole country apart from a few communist states. No blood spilt, but maybe a few feelings hurt. If laws like these can start gaining traction we have the potential to back NY/Ca into a corner and hence dominate nation-wide firearms policy. Of course this is all a very peachy view that likely will not come to fruition. It would be nice if it did though.

Are you referring to my post sir? I hope not as that is not at all what I meant to imply. Yes I meant the other former Confederate states when I said "other remaining former rebel states" but along with most people I dont want blood in the streets. What I meant was these states passing laws that clearly show their stance on firearms ownership. I say us former rebels will be the most likely to take up this path first because heck we rebelled before and even more so ours` are the states where firearms ownership is supported by a large majority on the whole. As far as Civil War, what I`m referring to is more of a hopefully popularity-gaining and ally-gaining trend in state legislatures across the South and eventually the whole country apart from a few communist states. No blood spilt, but maybe a few feelings hurt. If laws like these can start gaining traction we have the potential to back NY/Ca into a corner and hence dominate nation-wide firearms policy. Of course this is all a very peachy view that likely will not come to fruition. It would be nice if it did though.

Understood.