• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fireworks on 4July 20

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
The town put on a nice fireworks display but the locals outdid them.
I watched the town display but the locals put more rounds in the air than the City did by a lot. Thanks Wyoming, sure they sold tons.
It was VERY impressive and everywhere around me.
I have never seen so many fireworks in my life and I loved every second of it.
There were a few rounds in the air before the City's display, as usual, then it was for the most part quiet as the City display went on.
Then, Hellzapoppin, everywhere around town and it wasn't cheap shit fountains, sparklers etc, these were the Big Ones, high in the sky,every where you looked no matter what direction.
Never did see a Cop, they knew they were outnumbered and didn't even try. Smart on their part IMHO.

Colorado's fireworks laws are that if it leaves the ground or explodes it is illegal. Nobody paid attention to that.
I think the Natives are restless and the masses ruled the air last night, and did I mention I loved every second of it?

How did it go in your AO?

The town put on a nice fireworks display but the locals outdid them.
I watched the town display but the locals put more rounds in the air than the City did by a lot. Thanks Wyoming, sure they sold tons.
It was VERY impressive and everywhere around me.
I have never seen so many fireworks in my life and I loved every second of it.
There were a few rounds in the air before the City's display, as usual, then it was for the most part quiet as the City display went on.
Then, Hellzapoppin, everywhere around town and it wasn't cheap shit fountains, sparklers etc, these were the Big Ones, high in the sky,every where you looked no matter what direction.
Never did see a Cop, they knew they were outnumbered and didn't even try. Smart on their part IMHO.

Colorado's fireworks laws are that if it leaves the ground or explodes it is illegal. Nobody paid attention to that.
I think the Natives are restless and the masses ruled the air last night, and did I mention I loved every second of it?

How did it go in your AO?
I’d be willing to bet there was at least $200K that went up in smoke on little old Utsalady Bay last night. Pretty much a normal 4th.
What really tickled my giblets though, were the videos of LA/Orange County/Newport Beach and San Diego. A great big Star Spangled “Fuck You” to newsome. Cocksocket. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I've lived in my house for 36 years, last night was the best show ever. I will admit though it ended earlier than ever. It started like an hour before dark. Which seems a waste to me. They had itchy firework fingers. But it was awesome after dark.

The neighbor put on a good show. My kids watched from the porch. I could hear a lot, probably more than normal. Some obvious gunfire mixed in. As long as it's safe, good deal...but I'm guessing some was les than safe. A few big blasts that may have been tannerite or something else. Dry with daytime highs near 90 and humidity less than 50%, so I didn't shoot any. Not sure if they shot them in town this year.

after a great time watching the platoon size of kids, we had over, blow the sky up, i taught a bunch of inner city Detroit kids how to shoot BB guns at what i call, "the Pantry" and not just a couple either. we shot from midnight till two. the kids had a friggin blast, over the top blast, AND then the moms learned to shoot also. i was pretty tuned up and busy busy busy and did not get any firing line pictures. idiot. the firing line, which is a side walk i put in, was 4 and 5 guns deep for two hours. i cant think when i have had more fun, im serious. these kids just ate it up and i bet they are just killing their parents to come over, right now. i hope some one took a couple pics.
first picture is "The Pantry" (the pan tree), i love it. just countless kids have shot bb guns here.
second picture is where the guns get stored just inside the door and pantry firing line.
third shot is door, firing line and the pantry.
this could be one of my favorite places on the earth and boy oh boy did spontaneity give us a gift last night. none of those folks
were expected over, it all just happened...
20200705_170035.jpg
20200705_165937.jpg
20200705_170019.jpg

Similar laws in FL. Everyone goes to AL to buy. Didn't have to leave home to watch.
You don’t have to go to Alabama to buy, unless maybe you live near to AL. My neighbor had a literal carful last night. They were purchased right in Daytona at a huge fireworks store and included big mortars and all sorts of beautiful displays that all left the ground. You just have to sign a simple form that says they are for agricultural use.

I don’t bother buying them as I live on a lake and the number of personal shows on the lake kept things lit up until about midnight. As others said, probably the best displays in 20 years.

after a great time watching the platoon size of kids, we had over, blow the sky up, i taught a bunch of inner city Detroit kids how to shoot BB guns at what i call, "the Pantry" and not just a couple either. we shot from midnight till two. the kids had a friggin blast, over the top blast, AND then the moms learned to shoot also. i was pretty tuned up and busy busy busy and did not get any firing line pictures. idiot. the firing line, which is a side walk i put in, was 4 and 5 guns deep for two hours. i cant think when i have had more fun, im serious. these kids just ate it up and i bet they are just killing their parents to come over, right now. i hope some one took a couple pics.
first picture is "The Pantry" (the pan tree), i love it. just countless kids have shot bb guns here.
second picture is where the guns get stored just inside the door and pantry firing line.
this could be one of my favorite places on the earth and boy oh boy did spontaneity give us a gift last night. none of those folks
View attachment 7367184View attachment 7367180View attachment 7367181
Looks like you have a nice nursery !

Best show was locals here. Biggest best show in the 27 years I've lived here. All started an ended at about the same time. Seems to be a pattern across the country. Wonder what type of conclusion could be drawn from that,...LOL
I was setting/watching with the lights out an listening to music, some of those far away were very impressive. Six to seven times I think it was home made, that shook the place the most. A few cracked windows around, but everything else good.

NY has similar laws to CO and it didn't matter. Someone was lighting something off all day long. Talked to a trooper buddy this morning and not a single person called in a fireworks complaint yesterday. (I have hope there at least a few patriots left in this state.)

Had to wait until almost 10 to start my show... with about 100 watching. 30 minutes of mortars and cakes, followed by "We Were Soldiers" on the 12' outdoor screen (I picked The Patriot, but the kids overrode me).
Was awesome except for the cleanup today...
20200705_130146.jpg

View attachment 7367184View attachment 7367180View attachment 7367181
Outstanding Mike ! :)

You don’t have to go to Alabama to buy, unless maybe you live near to AL. My neighbor had a literal carful last night. They were purchased right in Daytona at a huge fireworks store and included big mortars and all sorts of beautiful displays that all left the ground. You just have to sign a simple form that says they are for agricultural use.

I don’t bother buying them as I live on a lake and the number of personal shows on the lake kept things lit up until about midnight. As others said, probably the best displays in 20 years.

I can drive north or west and be in Bama in about an hour. I'm there a couple times a month for matches and pass a huge location just off I-10.

Same here, every year I smile when I see the increase of illegal fireworks being shot. I remember when I was in grade school, and the guy blew his hands off, and then we needed to make anything bigger than a black cat illegal, for our own safety. Then they took the bottle rockets and black cats next. Pretty muck like the Sout Parks episode, left us with snakes and sparklers. Fuck them.

The town is shooting theirs off tonight. We got about 2 inches of rain last night. It started pouring about 10 minutes before they were going to start. Its funny it rains twice a year here, once on Independence Day, then again in August, on whatever day they have the Rodeo at the fair. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No fireworks here, communism and leftist hate for America won out apparently. My American flag was the only one on the street. Our retard of a governor feels any display of love for America spreads the 'rona. Thankfully, you can still sit in the interstate until a car hits you so hard you explode............................oh wait. After the mayor of Shitattle apologized to the idiots for finding cars on a highway, the WSP said, they will stop letting the toddlers play in the street finally.

Reactions: 338dude
Booo!
The city cancelled thier celebration and fireworks out of fear of the Rona. Every business ordered to wear masks employees and customers.
Not long ago people bled red white and blue and around here it seemed. Now those same people make it feel like I’m surrounded by Neville Chamberlains.

At least out in the farm country around work I heard a few going off.
Couldn’t see any due to terrain but occasionally somebody set off something big that echoed throughout.
Being at work in the gas plant you get that split second oh shit feeling, then cuss and chuckle at yourself as you carry on your rounds. Made the night more fun than usual.

Reactions: 338dude and lash
I think everyone in my town spent their entire "Trump Bucks" on fireworks. Have lived in this town for nearly 50 years, never seen anything like it.

Took a cruise at about 1130PM and the smoke was so thick in and around town, you couldnt even see the road.

People running the firework stands said they sold more fireworks this year than any other...by a large margin.

Im thinking it was people blowing up their frustration. Either way, was pretty cool.

Reactions: lash
It was the most, by far, amount of fireworks I have ever seen here in CO. Non-stop aerial bombardment for hours on end. Awesome.

People with some extra time and 600 dollars per week. The sky looked like most of them could not save that money for a rainy day.

Reactions: timesublime
I see no illegal fireworks.
Every firework I saw is a solute to every American and anyone that ever stood or sacrificed for what is right and good.
Got something in my eye trying to watch that all the way through.

I never thought I’d see what I have at this point in my life. These last several years have been real eye openers to say the least as to what is at stake.