• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First attempt at a pic here on the hide

ez bake

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2008
Morris, OK - USA
Here goes...

Started out life as an SPS Varmint. Had the action Blueprinted, the super-cool bolt-knob added, got a Timney Trigger that was upgraded from Timney (the original came from this site used at a very good deal), a Broughton barrel finished by GAP, an HS stock, and a Falcon Menace Scope (which I'm very happy with for my plinking so far - I don't abuse this rifle like I do my AR, so it is working out nicely).

I want to get some bottom metal and coat it soon enough. Would love to upgrade the glass eventually, but I probably want to start out a build for my two sons first.

Re: First attempt at a pic here on the hide

I personally love the H&S Stocks. I know not everyone feels the same but they fit my hands nicely. BTW, nice build...Looks very much like a H&S Precision HTR that I have.

Nice stick! I like the flash hider/can adapter set up. Thanks for posting some good pics.

What bag/mat is that in the pic?

Nice setup!

That's a Galati Gear mat that I got at Ballistictech.com back before I knew about this site and some of the folks making higher-quality stuff.

I'm no sniper or anything, but I use it as more or a range bag/mat. I don't drag this thing around hunting and if I did, I doubt I would take the mat with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stick! I like the flash hider/can adapter set up. Thanks for posting some good pics.

</div></div>

Yeah I scored that barrel and an AAC can from a fellow member on here - should be getting my supressor back in the next few months (form 4 transfers from individual to individual out of state are a bit tricky).

Make sure you post some pics when you get your paperwork back on that can. Would love to see it. Looks like an awesome set up.