• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First Attempt at AOR1 Digital Camo

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
This is my first attempt on it, got another piece to do it again on to improve and get the layout. So far, this is the first piece, and I already know how I want to improve on the next one.

Re: First Attempt at AOR1 Digital Camo

a little less of the lightest tan and i think you about got it. looking good bus.

Looks outstanding; I know its slightly different from desert marpat but I'm sure a lot of Marines would love it also...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a little less of the lightest tan and i think you about got it. looking good bus. </div></div>Yep. Would be killer if you reversed the lightest tan with the second lightest tan

Very nice.
cool.gif

Regards, Paul.

Looks good. I would screw that up bad! I dont have the patience for that!

The second attempt should be getting done here really soon. Got a lot of work in, and getting it knocked out as quickly as I can so I can get back to this project.

Branden

i like it,any tutorial?