• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First attempt at rifle camo... what ya think

SnakeDoctor27

Petty Officer
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2012
Houston Tx
...well not really rifle its my stoeger x20s .22 cal pellet rifle. I felt safer experimenting on it that my real rifles. I just used krylon flat camo sprays and black webbing spray for texture. The webbing pray i took a few passes on cardbord to figure out the speed i needed to move over the actual project, and you have to move pretty quick. all and all i think it turned out pretty decent, it has lasted a few backyard squirrel and dove chases so im pleased.... im still far from brave enough to touch my Gap-10....but i guess next step will be the R700 sps... are there any links for how to paint the hogue rubber stock?(AND I KNOW ITS NOT OPTIMAL, just another practice phase)

Last edited:
Reactions: SonicBurlap
That looks great. I just covered mine in spray adhesive and rolled it around in some leaves. Now I can't find it.

That looks great. I just covered mine in spray adhesive and rolled it around in some leaves. Now I can't find it.

I guess it worked very well then!

Nice job Snakedoc. Very nice overall blend.

SnakeDoc - I love it - how do you do those fine lines?????????????

I used black webbing spray I got it off of Amazon for like 3 or 4 bucks u have to take a few practice runs to see how much or little u want.. let it dry and I just used a broom to sweep away the spider webs it leaves behind in some of the gaps

that black webbing really sets it off i like it .....great job man im also hesitant on painting my rifle i think the hardest thing to do is just get started

Awesome painted. I wish mine looks like this.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk