• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First blood on my 700. Indiana wild boar

Scoutout325

Private
Minuteman
May 26, 2011
Indiana
Got this Indiana wild boar last night with my remington 700 PSS. Got her about 130 yards running with 165 SGK.

Re: First blood on my 700. Indiana wild boar

+1 on pig roast! I'm at work for another week or so and I can't get pig cookin' outta my mind! There are few good BBQ joints in the Houston area, but ain't nothing like home.

Scout, I'll be coming through southern Indiana with my pit in two weeks to cook some Pig for the Indiana Predator Challenge. They're supposed to have the pig lined up for me, so we'll do us a taste comparison between dem MS hogs and IN hogs.

Great looking bacon!

Breeze

Got her in central southern, IN. They have been migrating north and populating for about the last 10 years or so. It was taken with hand loaded 165 grn SGK that a buddy loaded for me. It is getting processed now and i cant wait to throw some ribs on the grill! They are a blast to hunt... I am addicted at this point.

Where is the Indiana Predator Challenge? Sounds pretty cool.

Good job. That's a nice size pig!

NICE HOG!
I had my doubts about Wild Hogs in Indiana. DOW denies Hogs In Indiana.
I was on a Deer hunt Down In Southern Indiana (30 miles, North East of Madison).
I Saw 3 of them running balls out @ about 175 yds out in front of the lader stand.
Of course no one believes me because there are no picts or video.

I would love to find some wild hogs here in Indiana. Fun shooting and good eating! I'm in Delaware county near Muncie and as of yet they are not here.