• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First community gaming event (feedback needed)

Hey everyone! I'm Nikki with Audentio and I'll be helping host the first of hopefully many gaming events for you guys. We're excited to partner with Frank to offer you guys something new for the community.

What are we playing?

We have a lot of ideas for future events, games that could include Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts, Sniper Elite 4, Battlefield 5, Call of Duty, and more. But before we do, we wanted to kick-off with a more casual game so everyone interested can join up that may not typically play those other titles.

The game Among Us has gotten a huge following lately and is a great game that anyone can just jump into. We're leaning towards this option but wanted to know first, who's all game to try it for the first event? Any other recommendations?
Lame, need to bring it to the Gulag

The op mentioning frank like he was a bud or something, hum?

He didn't say @lowlight Or anything like I did.

Why would you people asume the mifwic is on board with this?

He has not chimed in.

But I bet he does now and lets everyone know his position on this.

I have a hard time imagining he is on board with this for so many reasons.

But I don't know him.

We have more than enough libtards as is why invite more?

Edit: I was fired from my job pretty much for being a right wing asshole so I say adua, shoose, Alvitazaine , chow, and WTF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
The op mentioning frank like he was a bud or something, hum?

He didn't say @lowlight Or anything like I did.

Why would you people asume the mifwic is on board with this?

He has not chimed in.

But I bet he does now and lets everyone know his position on this.

I have a hard time imagining he is on board with this for so many reasons.

But I don't know him.

We have more than enough libtards as is why invite more?

Edit: I was fired from my job pretty much for being a right wing asshole so I say adua, shoose, Alvitazaine , chow, and WTF.

He is on board. I have heard him say it before. Just because you old fukkets don’t play doesn’t mean nobody else does either.

go be old somewhere else.

Oh man.... this thread has potential to be one of the best of 2020
But the bar is set so high...

Seriously, tho... Among Us? My kids play that on their phones while they're screwing around in study hall. Minecraft is less mind-numbing.
Counterstrike FTW... no dumbass magic airstrikes or nuclear grenade-type crap and it runs on like every PC, thanks to Steam.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I worked on several hundred pieces of 308 and 223 brass today and one batch is still running in a tumbler.

My son shot some of my reloads and when he came to pick up my two grandsons we discussed powder groups and fliers. He brought me another 50lbs of range brass to process. I got my app running 308 brass good now so thats 223 and 308 done faster now.

The grandkids played with toys and watched some cartoons and nobody played a god damn on line game
All day long.

While I ran rough shod on piles of brass my wife went to her pistol league and shot for a couple hours then enjoyed a meal with her friends.

Make belive games are for loosers and sheep.

Reactions: 1J04
He is on board. I have heard him say it before. Just because you old fukkets don’t play doesn’t mean nobody else does either.

go be old somewhere else.
Hey, watch your mouth, I’ll get the light working in my basement and dig out my Nintendo and fuck up all y’all’s contra high scores! #segasucks

Reactions: Bender
don’t let the old gray bushes get to you.

video games are to kids today, what beating a faggot straight was to the old gray bushes back in the good old days.

“just good old fashioned fun”

if you gave grandpathe new Grand theif auto video game and told him all the pedestrians were “homosexuals”... he would be on a quest to beat the gay out of them. He might even steal a pick up truck and run them down.
Is today you're* Coming Out Day?

*Either You're or Your is correct, so take that grammarschutzstaffel!

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp
Well. This was an interesting read. 😂

1. Yes the OP is a she, and legit.

2. Lowlight is on board with this, he's just out of pocket, teaching and has shit for internet connectivity in the back end of no where.

That is all...."ding, ding....breakfast for the crew"

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and 1J04
I never had an Atari 2600 (we were too poor) but my friends did. A lot of good memories with friends, playing those classic games. Defender, Missile Command and Space Invaders were other classics I enjoyed....

Reactions: oneshot86
It’s a thing, a Bunch of Guys ,

GAME

heaven forbid, we like to sit in front of our big TVs and play games, this about growth, about giving people a way to create a virtual community that can then beat up on other communities

PRS couldn’t find a TV sponsor or channel if their life depended on it, but the gaming community is filling stadiums and getting TV series where people watch others play video games.

Hell I saw an Air Rifle event advertised they are doing that...

Gaming is a thing, a small league here is not a big deal to keep in the bar, it’s like a Dart League at the bar.

The first computer I helped my dad with was in the Wichita Kansas University WSU.

It was a fortran system with punch cards and dos was not yet a thing..

My first household computer was an 8086 with two 5 1/2 inch floppy discs and no hard drive, dos 2.1 .

The excitement has worn off.

On to 308 loads.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I never had an Atari 2600 (we were too poor) but my friends did. A lot of good memories with friends, playing those classic games. Defender, Missile Command and Space Invaders were other classics I enjoyed....

What??? Atari??? Pong??? Missile Command??? No matter how cool you think you are with those systems, you will NEVER be Spacewar cool...
smiley_smartass.gif

Nineteen hunnert and fucking fifty nine, brah... What's next? You'll be telling us that newfangled smokeless nitrocellulose crap is gonna take over good old Goex and DuPont and that you are planning to replace your .38-40 Browning Low Wall with that ray gun looking "Eugene Stoner Armalite" rifle that everybody is talking about for deer season?
smiley_smartass.gif

I don’t my jobs is to “sell” it to the older crowd,

I do enjoy the single player stuff, so I get it that multi player is not something they want to do... but can. It is fun, because you can group together they are TEAM Sports

Plus it‘s a sub-section, nobody says you have to USE it, ignore it if it doesn’t appeal to you

What??? Atari??? Pong??? Missile Command??? No matter how cool you think you are with those systems, you will NEVER be Spacewar cool...
smiley_smartass.gif

Nineteen hunnert and fucking fifty nine, brah... What's next? You'll be telling us that newfangled smokeless nitrocellulose crap is gonna take over good old Goex and DuPont and that you are planning to replace your .38-40 Browning Low Wall with that ray gun looking "Eugene Stoner Armalite" rifle that everybody is talking about for deer season?
smiley_smartass.gif

Ummm...what are you babbling about, "brah"?

LOL! Ahhh...okay, gotcha. Wasn't sure what you were trying to say...

BTW, the PDP's Phosphor tube display in the video I linked produces 1024p resolution... In 1959. If a conversion bus can be rigged to properly interface that display with a more modern CPU, imagine the quality of the images on that tube and then telling the bewildered audience that they are looking at a monitor built in 1959...

BTW, the PDP's Phosphor tube display in the video I linked produces 1024p resolution... In 1959. If a conversion bus can be rigged to properly interface that display with a more modern CPU, imagine the quality of the images on that tube and then telling the bewildered audience that they are looking at a monitor built in 1959...
Oh the quality was nice, but so was the price tag. In my past life, the monitors we used were very specialized for high resolution. $60,000 a pop specialized.

I know all about old high tech, as I was part of the intelligence generation that transitioned from analog (wet film) surveillance to "softcopy" formats. As a contractor I also worked with, and took delivery of, chips that weren't even released to the general public yet (things were literally flown in, and hand delivered). State of the artifact now, but at the time, it was bleeding edge tech.

Oh the quality was nice, but so was the price tag. In my past life, the monitors we used were very specialized for high resolution. $60,000 a pop specialized.

I know all about old high tech, as I was part of the intelligence generation that transitioned from analog (wet film) surveillance to "softcopy" formats. As a contractor I also worked with, and took delivery of, chips that weren't even released to the general public yet (things were literally flown in, and hand delivered). State of the artifact now, but at the time, it was bleeding edge tech.

When I entered elementary school in 1993, a few kids had Casio wallet-flap digital calculators with binder holes that allowed them to fit in a three ring. Those kids were INSTANT celebrities in the class and I swear, other people bothered those kids to no end just for a chance to borrow the thing for a while...

When I entered elementary school in 1993, a few kids had Casio wallet-flap digital calculators with binder holes that allowed them to fit in a three ring. Those kids were INSTANT celebrities in the class and I swear, other people bothered those kids to no end just for a chance to borrow the thing for a while...

I feel old... LOL

smiley_smartass.gif

smiley_smartass.gif

You know jack shit... if you never played Critical Mass

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Oh Christ I got boots older than that.

When I entered elementary school all we had were pencils. 😄

When I entered elementary school all we had were pencils. 😄

Well, our teachers TRIED to make it that way... Especially after the Tamagachi digital pets became the hottest thing and all you heard in the auditorium during weekly media presentations were beeps and chirps... Some of them were so fed up that they banned calculators from classes or made students show them their devices to make sure they were not disguised game consoles...

Oh Christ I got boots older than that.
LOL! Yeah, I've got some old utilities ("cammies") that are older than that, packed away somewhere. These were the "club patch" days before name tapes, and your saltiness was determined by whether or not you had your name stenciled across the back of the blouse, and across the right side cargo pocket. It was the mark of a Marine that had sea time/deployment time (since laundry was communal, and laundry sacks always seemed to come loose in the driers). But that was circa 1989 for me...

I have NEVER played a video game in my life but know I am missing something.
Not good with computers so it will take me a while.

Civilization 2-4,
Counterstrike,
Rainbow six,
Bf2? Bring it back?
Cod2 bring it back?
Arma 3

Reactions: Bender
I have NEVER played a video game in my life but know I am missing something.
Not good with computers so it will take me a while.
Don't worry O' Foul one. It is so easy even a caveman or a Cav Trooper can do it. On the plus side it really was a pretty good adjunctive therapy for PTSD. A little immersion therapy and playing with guys from my old platoon along with copious inebriation made for good times. Plus it was an easy way to catch up with all those dickheads after they got off of active duty and scattered to all corners of the country.

I pretty much quick screwing around with the FPS (First person shooters) after BF4. Either they don't entertain me as much anymore, or the newer games are shit. I'm voting for shit since they incorporated a bunch of twitch reflex gaming, wall running, and dumb ass shit. Anymore, if I play games its after I've gone cross eyed loading rounds and need to stop before I screw up and double charge a case. If that's the case I just toss in Formula 1 and go get my ass kicked trying to speed around a Grand Prix.
p.s. GARY OWEN!

Reactions: Foul Mike
Those who want to bitch to me to about how I am running the site or potentially bring in the "wrong" crowd here, fuck off,

FYI a lot of you, especially the Pit Dwellers can with this current political season, you too are labeled the wrong crowd. The angry political posts you make skyline the site, already had the FBI around here because of your posts. That tells me you "right guys" can be considered more dangerous to the future the site than a gamer might be.

With that said, my advice, leave...

I know where the door is, you are welcome to use it...

the line forms here --------------> just let me know I am happy to pull the trigger on your account

Give me an idea of what prizes you guys would have for things like this? Like can I win a M107 because I shot 1J in the ass in a video game?

And be very careful using the term 'prize table' around here as there be PRS tards about.
Can i sell the prizes...
If an RO gets a gift its not a prize and therefore he can sell it...

LOL! Yeah, I've got some old utilities ("cammies") that are older than that, packed away somewhere. These were the "club patch" days before name tapes, and your saltiness was determined by whether or not you had your name stenciled across the back of the blouse, and across the right side cargo pocket. It was the mark of a Marine that had sea time/deployment time (since laundry was communal, and laundry sacks always seemed to come loose in the driers). But that was circa 1989 for me...
Yep yep yep, I remember so well. How about those fucked up leather boots we were issued, did they WANT to give us foot problems

Yep yep yep, I remember so well. How about those fucked up leather boots we were issued, did they WANT to give us foot problems

Yeah, those “speed lacers ” we’re some shitty ass boots. I managed to score enough pairs of the older style, that between them and jungle boots, I made it until I got out (10yrs) without having to deal with those fucking shitty boots.

Reactions: oneshot86
Back before the internet (yes kids there was a time) we had squeaking modems to get onto the BBS boards. Games were different back then. Dos level greatness.

Anyway on with the story, I was discussing my concept for a new game on a BBS. We were brainstorming. My concept was Rhoids from space. Invasion by hemorrhoid looking creatures and you had too use a Prep-H laser to to splatter them. But some of the pieces could grow new into Rhoids.

Six months later Atari comes out with asteroids. From then on, I swore they stole my idea. :) Granted they cleaned it up. But I swear one of those members on that board was an Atari spy. So I claim the name Assterhoids is the correct spelling.

Carry on, rant closed. :):):)

Yeah, those “speed lacers ” we’re some shitty ass boots. I managed to score enough pairs of the older style, that between them and jungle boots, I made it until I got out (10yrs) without having to deal with those fucking shitty boots.

i forgot about the speed lacers, but i was referring to the leather boots before them.
they sucked. i did like the green jungle boots when they came out tho