• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

First is off. Why??

Re: First is off. Why??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daxter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a scale from 1 to 10, a seven maybe an eight on a perfect day. </div></div>

First off, not trying to offend, just asking some crusty questions to try and help you out. Too much is not known because I didn't teach you how to reload, nor do I shoot with you, and you are WAY too new here to key in on any trends you may have....

Let me rephrase my "question"; rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, with 0 being never have EVER touched a rifle/reloading gear EVER before this experience, and 10 being a competent knowledgeable shooter who instead of repeatedly asking reloading questions is able to offer some level of accurate advice.

Again, not trying to embarrass you, just trying to get a fix on your overall experience because that will help the rest of us help you solve your problems....something too many newbs are too willing to forget to mention.

I got a nice PM from him, Trip. I think he's listening. BB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BuzzBoss915</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a nice PM from him, Trip. I think he's listening. BB </div></div>

Well, that's a good start......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BuzzBoss915</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a nice PM from him, Trip. I think he's listening. BB</div></div>
Thanks BuzzBoss.... Tripwire I sent you a PM on some info, hope it helps.

I have a similar story with a factory m70 300 wm super grade that drove me nuts until I shot over a crony. Dang thing would lose velocity on second shot and drop several hundred fps on the third shot. Definitely heat related. Decided I didn't need a two shot rifle and used the action on a custom build.