• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First p320 lawsuit goes to jury, Update Sig not liable

I want to know what holster he was using

Good luck, would love to know how it's possible for it to go off without the trigger moving rearward.

This has been talked about for years, there are videos everywhere and all sorts of claims

This is probably one of the better vids, but he hits the gun with a hammer

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Good luck, would love to know how it's possible for it to go off without the trigger moving rearward.

It seems one of the points of their case should sink their case altogether. They make a point that the p320 doesn’t have a trigger toggle ie glock, so therefor the gun isn’t safe. The only thing as we already know that the trigger safety does is stops the actual trigger from moving in some circumstances, and has nothing to do with the striker releasing on its own, we understand that but I hope the 6 that are to stupid to get out of jury duty understands that, and that 4 of them don’t just hate gun makers in general.

I think it's pretty simple to explain
You proved to be correct, the jury found Sig not liable. This is very important, it’s the same firm that represents most of the other plaintiff’s, and normally they will take their strongest case first to trial to set precedent, if they lost this one they may lose them all.

I couldn’t find a article but this guy on YouTube got ahold of the jury findings if anyone is interested.

You proved to be correct, the jury found Sig not liable. This is very important, it’s the same firm that represents most of the other plaintiff’s, and normally they will take their strongest case first to trial to set precedent, if they lost this one they may lose them all.
That's good news. Every once in a while there's a glimmer of hope for humanity. Guns don't fire themselves.

These guys are getting shit hung up in the holster or they're just plain ND'ing and trying to skate by blaming the gun

Glad the jury displayed some common sense

Attorneys are holding the blame for this. Blood sucking leeches make their living exploiting people and companies and get rewarded in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: geek65