• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

First time selling a gun across state lines

cookietheswede

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Southgate, KY
I live in KY and a friend of mine who lives in OH wants to buy a riffle from me. Can we go to a gun shop in the state he lives in(OH)and transfer the rife? Then hand it over to him when he clears.

Or for some crazy do i have to ship it

Re: First time selling a gun across state lines

Easy As That... No Need To Ship, They'll Log It In and Do A Transfer..

Thanks. Just wanted to check. Finally I am right about something. (My girlfriend will be so proud)

Face to Face requires a transfer????

Not true for rifle or shotgun. True for handgun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marc O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not true for rifle or shotgun. True for handgun. </div></div>

Please read the 1968 Gun Control Act which contradicts your statement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cookie the Swede</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. Just wanted to check. Finally I am right about something. (My girlfriend will be so proud)</div></div>

.....is your girlfriend hot ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cookie the Swede</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. Just wanted to check. Finally I am right about something. (My girlfriend will be so proud)</div></div>

.....is your girlfriend hot ? </div></div>

im surprised it took this long for this question to pop up. lol

It was pretty hot when I took this.
wink.gif

35.jpg