• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lookin4fun

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
Ohio
83 fish in a tank 27 drowned. How many fish are left?...... STOP counting stupid ass. Fish can't drown!

Re: Fish

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Toss a trout into the sea and see what happens. </div></div>

Would that even be classified as drowning? or would it just be posioning from the salt.

and only if if wasn't a speck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Toss a trout into the sea and see what happens. </div></div>

It turns into a steelhead and then finds its way back to fresh water to spawn. They do it every season in the wild, if they live in lakes and streams that are connected to the ocean.

20100515-nasa-bp-spill.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LyHakCQN0Ss&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LyHakCQN0Ss&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow guys how about you punch him in the nuts while your at it. I thought it was funny. </div></div>

Now that I would pay to see!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lookin4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
eek.gif
i try to make a funny and all we get is a debate lol
grin.gif
</div></div>

That's what makes it funny!
cool.gif