• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fitness: The Murph Challenge

Its been atleast 3 years since I've done it. And I haven't had a good gym workout in about 4 months. Still may give it a try . I never failed to do it with a weight vest on.

Still have the 25# vest in the garage ready to go.....

This will be my 10th year of Murph. I have been all over the board on this workout, and I am fighting some old guy injuries this year. I have been training with a friend the last few months and he is now sick. I am debating on postponing til the 4th of July so we can tackle it together, but would hate to break tradition.

20 min til kickoff. Just remember this is for the guys that gave it all for us. Push through the struggle and don't quit. These guys who this is for, never quit. And no matter how fast, fit, badass we think we are, the guys fighting for us and gave their lives are 100x that.

Reactions: Dawhit