• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fix it Sticks question

KEbravo4

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
Looking to pick up an 'all in one" field maintenance kit for long gun/chassis builds. Ive seen many different Fix it Sticks combo options ranging from $125-300+.
What are your favorite Fix it Sticks options? Thanks

For strictly field use I got their all-in-one torque tool with a t handle wrench and it's about everything I could ask for. I mean it is compact light weight it'll hit all the major torque values that I need to check out in the field from 15" pounds up to 65" pounds is not a problem. That would be my recommendation based on my experience

Another vote for the all in one. It’s a good supplementary kit to have. However if you are making a fix it stick kit your primary tools, I would look at a bigger set. The individual torque limiters along with whatever your needs are.

Reactions: KEbravo4
I’ve been running the all in one since they released and it’s one piece of gear I don’t think I’d leave home without it in my match bag.

I use the torque limiters and prefer them, personally. I have a great deal of confidence in their accuracy.

i bought the all-in-one kit during some promotion for 100 bucks, but i already had a few specific drivers.

I
I’m a big fan of the all in one, but I have some other kits available too! If you’re interested in purchasing a kit, let me know and I’d be happy to take care of you
Ill be in touch thank you

Thanks for posting this. I haven’t found much on these and was curious about them as well.