• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flag Ettiquette (however its spelled)

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
Was trying to locate information in regards to the "rules" for what should be displayed when flying multiple flags.
As in, the American Flag gets an Eagle...what is proper to have above the other flags that are flown at the same time or adjacent to it. (Spear, Smaller Eagle, Etc)
If possible a link to support said information/source. Thanks...an Happy New Year

Re: Flag Ettiquette (however its spelled)

#18 is the closest to what I'm looking for with the mention of the "spear head".
Just looking to see if theres any proper items in regards to display at the top of other flags which would be flown at the same time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about this... How to fly the U.S. flag! </div></div>

Good reference. I was driving down the street the other day and saw the American flag w/ a French flag below it. It didn't look right to me.

It is not uncommon in some parts of the south to see the US flag flying them just below it is the Confederate flag and the state flag. When I was in high school it was still that way. Most have taken the Stars and Bars down. But not everywhere.