• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida - Blue Lives Matter Flag Deemed Racist

Oneshot knows how to defuse the "You racist" bomb. :-D

how do you break a polocks finger?
why, you punch the dumb bastard in the nose...
i lived on the s side of chicago and gary in, every neighborhood told different racist jokes, it was a blast...

Here's the racist flag in question.

Flag_causes_controversy_in_local_neighbo_0_7583826_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The maker and person displaying should be charged in federal court.

bro, i wish i had a dollar for as many times as i heard that...we were a few disgusting miles apart...
mich city, noice...

Right, because cops & their families are always above the law. Got it.

you sound like one of those stupid fuckers that cant obey the law and think our hired cops are the bad guys, think like this, we voted the laws in and dont like criminals.i think we give cops the shitty end while we work and raise a family...
talk shit when the jury has their ears on, lets see the mileage you get...
you stupid fucker...

bro, i wish i had a dollar for as many times as i heard that...we were a few disgusting miles apart...
mich city, noice...

Gary was a great place until the mid 60's then it started sliding an changing color. As a kid use to tramp (hunt/fish/trap)all that area between Gary an City. Portage was full of deer rabbit & quail an I took our table share every year. I lived in the Pines east of M/C an had traps set from 421 & 20 to 51 & 20 for years upon years. Powder fished Lake Michigan until the coast guard caught us, the game warden had no issue but the coasties were hard asses about it. Worked at Inland an Bethlehem both, good money but made a trip to Fla one Jan, came back sold everything an headed back south.

damn, the wage loss tho...
yes, at one time it sure was a great place... originally from roseland, italian section on the s side chicago, cryin shame, so beautiful, WAS, now filth total filth, i swear if they needed a platoon to go in and wax everything for a do over, i would be there...

damn, the wage loss tho.
Yes an no. I had just bought a new F350 ford before going down, Indiana plates 375.00 Fla plates 25.00, Indiana ins 350 year Fla 185 year. Home in Indiana taxs were 1200.00 year same Square footage Fla 80.00 Fla did not tax food or meds back then (don't know about now ,in Bama) Power/heat bill Indiana 65 month avg Fla power/cooling 30month. Took a 40% wage cut but at the end of the year had more in hip national. Just the saving on all things truck was huge.

alabama, you fuckin redneck, lol...

Yep, Bama is way better(save the football shit) than Central Fla (Dade City/Pasco county) where I was at for 20 years. Many things here still in the 50's or farther back in some places, and I like that. 16oz coffee 52 cents, I do not have to pay property taxes, total Ins for 3 trucks an home 1075.00 year, it ain't paradise but,...

you sound like one of those stupid fuckers that cant obey the law and think our hired cops are the bad guys, think like this, we voted the laws in and dont like criminals.i think we give cops the shitty end while we work and raise a family...
talk shit when the jury has their ears on, lets see the mileage you get...
you stupid fucker...

Can't obey the law? You read a lot into that for a stupid pig. I guess the NFA collection in my safe speaks to my criminal history, or lack there of.

Yep, Bama is way better(save the football shit) than Central Fla (Dade City/Pasco county) where I was at for 20 years. Many things here still in the 50's or farther back in some places, and I like that. 16oz coffee 52 cents, I do not have to pay property taxes, total Ins for 3 trucks an home 1075.00 year, it ain't paradise but,...

good on you, sounds great...

I'm just suggesting the law be enforced, and the nice police officer and his family treated the same as anyone else. Somehow that makes me a criminal.

A reminder to all.
This site is home away from home for many law enforcement and military members. It is a watering hole of sorts for like-minded folks to kick back and relax, vent a bad day, or express themselves in a manner that they may not be allowed to employ when serving community and country.
They are the people who built the site, and they will always be given deference when disagreements arise or opinions flare into something more.
"With respect" is going to be your best tactic.

Happy 100th post. See you in a week... hopefully, with respect.

You obviously don't get humor and sarcasm, so I'll leave you playing in the sandbox whilst I get me some vittles.

Try not to soil yourself.

A'int gonna happen. He lives for it...............