• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flynn flips

Mendy300wm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2012
WA
Trump’s in trouble.... what would you do to keep your kid out of jail?

Flynn admitted to lying about what he was supposed to be doing as the incoming NSA.

Why he lied in the first place eludes my understanding. He did what every organization coming into office would do to hit the ground running.

If they discussed Obamas sanctions so be it as the sanctions were based on a bogus premise. The crime is supposedly that Flynn undermined the sitting administration. That's rich coming from the puppet master now over in Asia following in Trumps footsteps probably promising he can undo everything Trump is doing.

We still haven't been told who is going to jail for unmasking a US citizen (Flynn) during a foreign national invest.

The dark force is strong in this swamp.

The whole entire special prosecutor team is dirty in this deal fighting to hide their own crimes.

The timing of this is intended to hide a triple black eye - stock market optimism, tax reform, and the Steinle verdict showing why we need a wall.

Stay strong soldier, its going to be a long fight. Cancer doesn't just surrender.

Looks like the sane people have been breathing into a paper bag and settled down.......stocks now only down 78 points after loosing close to 300.

Who did Flynn work for before Trump? I would say he knows a thing or two about Obama.

We will see where it goes. The Leaks tell their own story.

Flynn and Obama hate each other.

They diverged wildly on the idea of radical islam.

Flynn believed there was such a thing,

Obama is one.

I thought everyone knew getting charged with lying to the FBI is their consolation prize when they don't have shit on you.

So correc5 me if I'm wrong here . Flynn was lobbying for a foreign government . He did not declare it . He repeatedly lied under oath . What I thought he was charged with was the undeclared l9bbying or acting as an agent for a foreign gov. .
He was already in contact with the Russians before the election . Russia was responsible for Facebook ads . Ties have been prove to the Democrat party
And this fuchtard cries Trump made me do it. I got money says that the Dems and the Rhinos run with this shit and impeach .
And why do I believe they'll use this to unconstitutionally remove Trump .
Clinton stole a Primary . No charges .
Clinton transferred classified info to unauthorized people . No charges .
Wasserman Schultz election fraud . no charges.
Wasserman Schultz aided and abetted a foreign national involved in crim8nal activity
while aware of activity .No charges .
The left ignores the law and does what they fuck8n please with zero consequence . So yeah I think they will actually try if not succeed in doing this .

The charges have nothing to do with Flynn lobbying for a foreign govt. He was asked if he talked to Kislyak and for some reason he lied and said he didn't than someone leaked that he was on tape as part of a FISA warrant.

Its pretty easy to explain who and what happened but you will be accused of being a tin foil hat wearer.

I stand corrected . He was mentioned to have lobbyed for Turkey and taken money from Russia .

That was mentioned but it's not what he was charged with.

He should have just told the truth. Can't figure what the lie was about.

If the concern was the appearance of undercutting a sitting President screw Obam.

Didnt Obam announce a trillion dollar stimulus before he even was inaugurated?

I hope people are paying attention to how the justice system only applies to some and will not be applied to others....

Flynn is getting destroyed by this yet much worse still live in privledge.

Let's compare two NSAs.

1. This person was being dragged into some imbroglio about Russian collusion and stealing the election so when asked about meeting with a person he must work with when attaining office this party lied about it hoping to deflect scrutiny. The conversation with the Russian concerned military ops against ISIS and assurances that the hysteria concerning them in the election should not degrade the mission to kill ISIS. This person lied to the FBI and learned the coverup is always worse than the crime. This person was fired for lying and is now facing financial ruin.

2. This person went on 5 TV shows and lied about the death of American diplomats and servicemen. This person lied to their nominal boss - the American people. This person was rewarded for lying to us with a promotion. While in office this person worked with their boss to expand the dissemination of surveillance info so that more people could access it and it muddied the chain of custody so that it would be difficult to pin point who disseminated it. This person than used FISA laws to conduct surveillance that on the surface was to surveill foreign agents but oddly somehow ended up focusing a lot on an opposition candidates campaign. This same person than illegally "unmasked " and leaked the protected American citizens captured in the surveillance. Thanks to increasing the access to info to everyone including the janitor at the White House everyone has some form of deniability to claim "Wasnt me". This person was found to be lying to investigators regards their role in "unmasking". This person is now sought as a credible source to comment regards the actions of the present administration and her verbal ejaculations are considered credible and gospel.

Trump has been bragging about the markets all week. Apparently ABC thought a correction was due yesterday.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr..._5a2219b1e4b03c44072db2ac?ncid=APPLENEWS00001
[h=1]ABC Corrects Explosive Flynn Report That Drove Down Stocks[/h] [h=2]Flynn was asked to reach out to Russian officials during the Trump transition, not the campaign, according to a source, the network noted.

ABC News issued a correction late Friday to its report that Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that Donald Trump told him to reach out to Russian officials during the presidential campaign. The network amended the story to report that Trump instructed Flynn to do so during the transition after the election — not during the campaign. Flynn was told to discuss working together to defeat fight ISIS in Syria, according to ABC.

The Dow plunged 350 points after the ABC report and the story was widely picked up by other media. The network initially issued a “clarification” to the story, then later changed it to a more definitive correction.

The difference in the stories is critical in an investigation of possible Russian collusion during the campaign. An anonymous source cited in the report said that Trump only instructed Flynn and other associates during the campaign to explore ways to “repair relations” with Russia and other regions.[/h]
The sharp slide in the stock market came within minutes of an ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to make contact with Russians. https://t.co/0Muyz3cZfZ pic.twitter.com/PtBgdLY3CC

— CNNMoney (@CNNMoney) December 1, 2017

Enough stock owners to affect the dow by 350 pts would believe anything abc has to say? That’s scary.

And again I hope the people are paying attention....

This is all directed at hurting us so that we will transfer our pain into anger against Trump.

Yes our government is compassionate and has our best interests in mind.

The timing says a lot. The Dems had just released their fake Russia Dogs on Trump. Trumps team would have lied if they were asked if they liked Russian Dressing.

Nobody wanted to even say the word Russia. Can you blame them?

You guys are on fucking drugs.... Trump and his staff made a shit load of errors and got cocky and now those chickens are coming home to roost.

I give him a one more year before it crashes down on him

nothing is coming crashing down on him, matter of fact i see a shift, there are more folks concerned with the democrats and their bullshit, verses the bullshit slung at trump...

You guys are on fucking drugs.... Trump and his staff made a shit load of errors and got cocky and now those chickens are coming home to roost.

I give him a one more year before it crashes down on him

and what are your opinions on what has happened over the last eight years? everything was on the up and up?

Stay focused, this isn’t about the last 8 years, it’s not about Hillary or Obama, it’s not about uranium one deal.

It’s about what is actually happening right now.... all that other stuff doesn’t matter in this context

Stay focused, this isn’t about the last 8 years, it’s not about Hillary or Obama, it’s not about uranium one deal.

It’s about what is actually happening right now.... all that other stuff doesn’t matter in this context

Okay so in your mind bygones are bygones and you dont see this as an effort to save the worthless skins of a bunch of aholes that committed numerous crimes and misdemeanors over the last 8 years.

Does the word "recusal" mean anything to you? It obviously doesnt to Muelller because he is there to save his own ass.

I just do not believe one single word that comes from the left. At all. Not one goddamned thing. I am fully aware that Trump makes "boasts and claims" being the salesman he always is, but i feel i can see elaboration when i see it. The left just outright lies and then lies and then lies. Then they lie some more. It will be a long time before i have confidence enough to start to somewhat trust our well meaning but misguided lying piece of shit "friends" from the left. General Flynn probably has had enough of politics and never dreamed in a million years it would be the way it is, and just wants it to be done so he can move on with the rest of his life. I think with probably no jail time he took one for the team so this stupid russian bullshit can go away now that the left has their pound of flesh.

Aren’t you the union organizer? If you are, that makes you no better than a fucking pimp.

Aren’t you the union organizer? If you are, that makes you no better than a fucking pimp.

Useless idiot.

Supporting an agenda that would have no jobs in this country to unionize.

So union police and firefighters are useless pimps?... okay

anyways I don’t see how that opinion has to do with the discussion

You are asking us to ignore any indiscretion on the other side as it is not related or doesnt matter than expect us to just consider the events that you want to argue against.

Its all related and forever your side says "well forget about that, Look at this".

In the past we have done as you say...

now?

Go eat a dick and get your own house in order.

By the way....the rank and file of unions, not the leadership, was part of that unaccounted for number that got Trump elected. Im not talking SEIU union members but the working unions that Hillary assumed were in her pocket already "just because".

All I’m saying is that if your ever in court defending yourself, pointing out what someone else has done that isn’t on trial won’t get you anywhere.

All I’m saying is that if your ever in court defending yourself, pointing out what someone else has done that isn’t on trial won’t get you anywhere.

and what are your opinions on Hillarys server.....was it an illegal act according to the protection of classified material for the head of the State Department to keep classified material on a CompUSA server she bought on sale one weekend in Chappaqua?

Go ahead please answer the question.

Hillary defended herself by saying other people did what she did.....

but of course using your hotmail account to send an offline message that isnt classified is certainly wrong and a violation of accountability laws but its not the same as setting up a totally seperate comms system with no hard core security to keep yourself unaccountable.

Answer the fucking question.

Okay now we are getting somewhere.....

Understand that people are pissed off because of the unequal application of the law.

There is a swamp.

Both parties are running this gig for themselves.

Both parties have united in order to defeat the only threat they have had since Eisenhower gave his MIC speech or perhaps Kennedy if you believe in conspiracies.

If you feel that there is justice right now and Flynn goes to jail while Hillary walks than you are blind to bigger goings on.

Get your shit together or just come out and admit your end game.

Fuck I get the feeling Hillary knee capped your favorite guy Bernie and you are okay with that as long as Trump gets taken down.

The only evidence of collusion so far in the last election has been with Democrats tampering in their own party and all we get for an invest is crickets.

Last edited:
So union police and firefighters are useless pimps?... okay

anyways I don’t see how that opinion has to do with the discussion

agitator skimming off the top of another mans labor. Communist pimp or just a parasite. Policy or political discussions with either should involve a rifle or ivermec. Maybe Castro has an opening for nutwasher for you.

Well for one , pointing out that s9meone is a liar is relevant in a court of law . Pointing out that the proven collusion has come from the left is also relevent . Arguing tha the man heading the investigation has been named as culpable is relevant . Calling for his recusal is a natural course in this case . Arguing conflict of interest with the evidence at hand and the prove predjudice against Trump is also relevant . Even FBI agents investigating this have shown predjudice in tweets . The FISA Warrant to spy on Trump that merely gathered evidence against the Left , showed collusion between the Left and Russia and proved abuse of powere and electiontampering are relevant .
Before you speak of things you know nothing about it would serve you to do some research .
Dispensing innacurate information only reinforces the stereotype of the uneducated Leftist sheep .

You don't get to come in here and start a troll thread, only to delete it when it turns on you.
Thread restored and opened back up for comments.

http://www.businessinsider.com/abc-...-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12
  • ABC News has suspended Brian Ross over his faulty report about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
  • The network had reported that then-presidential candidate Donald Trump directed Flynn to "make contact with the Russians." It later clarified that Trump had given the instruction when he was president-elect, not a candidate.
  • The original report shook US markets on Friday morning after it aired.

ABC News announced Saturday it has suspended its chief investigative correspondent for four weeks without pay for an inaccurate report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn that caused US stocks to tumble after it aired and made waves on social media.

Brian Ross reported in a live segment on Friday that Flynn intended to testify that President Donald Trump had "directed him to make contact with the Russians" when Trump was still a presidential candidate.

ABC News later issued a "clarification" that said Trump had, in fact, issued the directive to Flynn after he was elected president.

The network, which reported its story based in part on information received from one unnamed Flynn associate, said in its correction that Ross' source later clarified that, "during the campaign, Trump assigned Flynn and a small circle of other senior advisers to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other hot spots."

"It was shortly after the election that President-elect Trump directed Flynn to contact Russian officials," the network's correction said.

On Saturday, ABC News apologized for the error and announced Ross' suspension.

"We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process," the network said in a statement.

"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience — these are our core principles. We fell far short of that yesterday."

Flynn pleaded guilty to one felony count of lying to the FBI as part of a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between members of Trump's inner circle and Russian operatives. Flynn is expected to be a cooperating witness in Mueller's case.

Enough stock owners to affect the dow by 350 pts would believe anything abc has to say? That’s scary.

Ross's lie implicated an impeachable offense. Trump is driving the surge in markets, so any indication of changing drivers makes hem get all nervous. More nervous. They're always nervous.

Well for one , pointing out that s9meone is a liar is relevant in a court of law . Pointing out that the proven collusion has come from the left is also relevent . Arguing tha the man heading the investigation has been named as culpable is relevant . Calling for his recusal is a natural course in this case . Arguing conflict of interest with the evidence at hand and the prove predjudice against Trump is also relevant . Even FBI agents investigating this have shown predjudice in tweets . The FISA Warrant to spy on Trump that merely gathered evidence against the Left , showed collusion between the Left and Russia and proved abuse of powere and electiontampering are relevant .
Before you speak of things you know nothing about it would serve you to do some research .
Dispensing innacurate information only reinforces the stereotype of the uneducated Leftist sheep .

Do any of you have a list of credible sources for this information? I’d love to compile this stuff and keep it on a drive, not to mention have easy access to it to dissimenate to all those non believers and Hilary lovers!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-investigation

https://www.justice.gov/sco

There are no charges in relation to lobbying crimes.

The plea offenses are known as 'process crimes', in other words non-compliance with the technicalities of being in an incoming transition.

Potentially interestingly - in the plea, see section 3 (Additional Charges) - they aren't interested in anything more from him on this matter (Statement of the Offense). However, see Section 8 b of the plea - he has to turn over any information of any crime he does know about.

This is a man who likely knows a lot. Be interesting if he is put on a stand. Moment of Truth.

Last edited:
Trump has come out with a cogent Tweet of what this is about.

1. Flynn did nothing illegal in making contact with Kislyak prior to inauguration.

2. There is no collusion which is supposed to be the focus of the special prosecutor.

3. Flynn was fired (by Trump) for exactly what the prosecutor is charging him with - lying - to Mike Pence as well as the FBI.

4. Trump has pointed out the disparity in Hitlery being questioned by the FBI while not under oath in a criminal case (who does that) and lying her ass off (What like wiped it with a cloth?) yet has not been charged.

About time someone fights with rational facts. The Republicans have not done so in 8 years.

The media is of course throwing a shit fit because in this statement Trump said Flynn was fired for lying to the FBI while in the past he said he was only fired for lying to Mike Pence.

Its all so fucking dumb.

If Kim nukes Washington tomorrow I will miss the museums and monuments.

Potentially interestingly - in the plea, see section 3 (Additional Charges) - they aren't interested in anything more from him on this matter (Statement of the Offense). However, see Section 8 b of the plea - he has to turn over any information of any crime he does know about.

This is a man who likely knows a lot. Be interesting if he is put on a stand. Moment of Truth.

I know "duress" can be a crime.

I guess its legal though when you want to soft coup the country and overturn a lawful election.

Do any of you have a list of credible sources for this information? I’d love to compile this stuff and keep it on a drive, not to mention have easy access to it to dissimenate to all those non believers and Hilary lovers!

1. In court you are under oath therefore there are repercussions for lying. NSA Rice lied when she went on 5 TV shows and said Benghazi was caused by a Coptic Egyptian. Hillary lied when she said Benghazi was a spontaneous riot than her emails reveal she is telling Chelsea it was a coordinated attack. Rice has been caught lying about unmasking. Unfortunately there is no law for lying to us.

2. Collusion. The dems colluded to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination (which he would have won and likely would have been voted President by the FSA). Wasserman Schultz was fired for it. Donna Brazille her replacement admitted giving questions from the debate to Hillercow.

3. Mueller was head of the FBI when Uranium One was approved. He allowed the Clintons to engage in play for pay at the cost of our security.

4. Hiding their crimes by eliminating the one person that would investigate them is plenty of motivation for Mueller to have an interest in bringing down Trump. He should recuse himself. Not to mention many of his lead investigators have Clinton for President donations listed in their financial filings. How about the involved FBI agent investigator just fired because he has emails that are anti Trump. Predetermined bias is reason for recusal. Rosenstein and whats his face from the FBI that had his wife run for office in VA are also implicated.

5. The discredited dirty dossier was used to file FISA warrants on foreign nationals. Interesting that the foreign nationals it targeted were ones that were having meetings with the opposition party candidate. The dirty dossier has apparently been paid for by the Democrat party and when they ran out of money the FBI used tax money to continue the invest. At least that's what it looks like but all FOIA and congressional subpoenas have been ignored. I think Sessions is a swamp thing. The fact the paid for opresearch of a competing political party was used to gain a FISA warrant to be used against the op party is some serious shit. If you are not upset than you are not paying attention. Americans identified by the FISA invest by law should never have been unmasked yet here we are.

Last edited:
Read between the lines. Flynn former Obama Official must tell Mueller of any crimes he is aware of.

Flynn asked Congress for immunity and Trump tweeted he should get it. This is where they wanted to be from the start.

Read between the lines. Flynn former Obama Official must tell Mueller of any crimes he is aware of.

Flynn asked Congress for immunity and Trump tweeted he should get it. This is where they wanted to be from the start.

FS1 we have had our issues many years ago debating our observations of life but I must admit you have been reborn in a way that is all well and good.

I think your optimism is refreshing and I certainly hope you are right.

Motivating that you maintain the view that despite the piss splashing on your back you would take comfort in the fact that at least its warm.

I salute you sir.

You don't get to come in here and start a troll thread, only to delete it when it turns on you.
Thread restored and opened back up for comments.

I deleted it cause it was no longer productive, not trolling anyone. Kinda like the AI bashing that started a few days ago, not helpful to anyone, so better off deleted.

if you think this is a productive thread Tucker then by all means keep it going.