• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fn 509 tactical holsters?

My IWB is from Dale Fricke holsters, custom lights, custom muzzlebrake, custom RDS , all taken care of.

I’ve tried a few different 509t holsters, but the ANR Design is my current preference. Their Nidhogg series is on my belt for the full size 509t and one of their IWB holsters for my 509ct.

I'm running ANR for both IWB and OWB (the latter on a G-Code hanger).

What are you looking for in a holster. Outside of concealed carry, if they offer it, my first stop for a holster is Safariland.

Reactions: the_assman
When I was looking Safariland had little to no support for the 509.
What exactly are you looking for? According to their holster finder, they offer; 29 holsters that fit the standard 509 without a red dot or light, 22 holsters that fit a 509 with a red dot and a light (18 weapon light options are available), 32 holsters that support a 509 with a light but no red dot, and 2 holsters that support a 509 with a red dot but no light. I didn’t check the 509 LS edge, 509T, or 509T compact- which show up in the drop down menu as well. I’d be surprised if any holster manufacturer offered more support for the 509.

That said, I’ve not been super impressed with their concealed carry options, which is why I said “outside of concealed carry…”