• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors FN 57 PISTOL (INSTRUCTOR COMMERCIAL)

Re: FN 57 PISTOL (INSTRUCTOR COMMERCIAL)

Joke or serious? G-dizzle doesnt even have shoe laces.

guy w/out laces was the student. its just a video that was a school project couple years back.

to show people the FN. many have yet to see one in action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you the same guy that posted the "50 BMG and other assorted assault weapons in action" clip?</div></div>

yeah, he's got like 3 different YouTube clips of his buddy wasting bulk-grade ammo @ 200yds and in. Apparently "the kids at school think it's really neat!"

I have nothing to add other than I want a 5.7 if I can find one without selling a limb.

sorry guys I thought you'd like it

Same video that got ragged enough yesterday the thread disappeared......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same video that got ragged enough yesterday the thread disappeared......</div></div>

I think it was deleted as a double-post. No one reads the rules anymore.

Mine is an IOM(individual officers model)discontinued in 2004.
Threaded barrel and a SWR Spectre can.Hearing safe with full power ammo and mouse fart quiet with sub sonics.The mewer USG (United States Government) models were relaesed in 2005.Accurate and fun to shoot.