• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s FN Moron shoots himself in the arm, (on purpose)

Re: FN Moron shoots himself in the arm, (on purpose)

WTF. That guy is a class act moron.

Re: FN Moron shoots himself in the arm, (on purpos

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes there's no fixing stupid! </div></div>

sure there is, tell him how cool a shot on the ear is, problem solved.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF. That guy is a class act moron.</div></div>
Exactly what I was thinking while I was watching that.

fook me, that looks painful

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fook me, that looks painful </div></div>

Painful, Probably. VERY Fukn Dumb, For Sure!!!

Next time he should try sticking it in his mouth... At least then he'll accomplish something.

gene pool needs more chlorine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gene pool needs more chlorine </div></div>

Or Antifreeze

Wow, that is dumb. Why would anyone think that was a good idea, some friends he has letting him do it too.

A perfect candidate for a Darwin Award.

Wait he's got FTW tattoo'd on his arm. He should get another 'piercing' and put it on the web again!

This type of behavior is to be encouraged.
whistle.gif

I always knew that 9mm's were for women and children. Well I guess you can add complete and total morons to that list.
confused.gif

don't shoot yourself in the arm - nibble the barrel and help rid the world of another undesirable that should never be allowed to breed.

I think he should let one of his dumb-assed drunken buddies take shots at that bull ring in his nose. Put it on Live-leak so we can witness that. What a douche bag. Of course you know the handgun will get the blame for this one, not the idiot behind the trigger.

I saw this a few days ago and my brain is still processing it.

What the hell is coming to the world when people are shooting themselves and posting videos of it on the internet for kicks?

I want to punch the guy but he'd probably enjoy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes there's no fixing stupid! </div></div>

but eventually, stupid will fix itself...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cryptopunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes there's no fixing stupid! </div></div>

but eventually, stupid will fix itself... </div></div>

We can only hope.

SY

I think he missed!!
thats all I have to say about that!

Wonder if he's related to Lee Paige?

Should have aimed a little higher and to the right.

"me drunk giving myself a 40 caliber piercing!"
-now there's omething to brag about!

I'm with JRose on this one!

Unbeleivable....what a waste of a perfectly good FTW tattoo!

This kind of shit doesn't suprise me in the least.

I'm supprised its still on the sight. This is just going to encurage more "kids" to try stupid shit like this.

WOW. I know people pay good money to have this done at places in las vegas. Im guessing this is was he saw it and was to cheap.

My god is he lucky it didnt hit bone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always knew that 9mm's were for women and children. Well I guess you can add complete and total morons to that list.
confused.gif
</div></div>

According to the retard shooting himself, it's a .40, not a 9mm.

That is one stupid MF! I am with JRose on this one he should have stuck the barrel in that pie hole!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always knew that 9mm's were for women and children. Well I guess you can add complete and total morons to that list.
confused.gif
</div></div>

According to the retard shooting himself, it's a .40, not a 9mm. </div></div>

Sorry, I did not read the caption I just watched the dumbass shoot himself. It just hit him about a foot too low.

Hopefully the ensuing infection will take care of that waste of life. To bad his mom didn't pull out sooner and save the world a a little grief...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully the ensuing infection will take care of that waste of life. To bad his mom didn't pull out sooner and save the world a a little grief... </div></div>

Yo dude next time pay more attention in Sex Ed class...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully the ensuing infection will take care of that waste of life. To bad his mom didn't pull out sooner and save the world a a little grief... </div></div>

Yo dude next time pay more attention in Sex Ed class... </div></div>

You missed the sarcasm. I take it that you went to CU?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treebasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...the ensuing infection...</div></div>

I wonder how much t-shirt is still inside that arm...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a good note, someone found a S&W Sigma that functioned when they wanted it to </div></div>

Agreed. I saw the Smegma and thought "Hope it is a first round hit"

If he were a real man he would have done it with a .44 Mag. I want to know if he used a hollow point or FMJ. I am guessing a FMJ as the exit hole is small...

I'm all for buying another bullet for him.. Who's with me. We can send him a whole box of ammo and some batteries for the video camera and tell him we want to see more bullet piercings.. Who knows we might be lucky enough that one bullet will end his life and there will be one less turd floating in the gene pool. Please God let him not reproduce.....SmokeRolls

There are more idiots out there just like him, I seen one dumbass video of a guy taking a .45 and shooting himself in the palm, and then video taping through the hole in his hand.

It makes you wonder what the hell these people are thinking. Although some people are addicted to pain and get a strong euphoric rush from it. Still this type of shit is uncalled for.

and this shit might have kids that will follow in his foot steps