• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN SPR A3G 260Rem

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings,

Selling another of the boss's rifles. It is an FN SPR A3G rifle with an aftermarket 260Rem barrel on it.

Specs as follows:

FN SPR A3G rifle
260Rem (shoots 130 factory Hornady ammo really well, .5" groups)
24"
M24 or similar contour
Threaded 5/8x24
Surefire brake included
McMillan stock with adjustable cheek piece
Hinged floor plate (Sad Face)

Rifle has about 250 rounds on it. Comes as pictured.

He wants $1500 shipped out of it via card, check, or money order. You pick.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 171
Let's see...I have 3 260s and 2 264 win mags. How can I rationalize getting this rifle? This is nice.

Let's see...I have 3 260s and 2 264 win mags. How can I rationalize getting this rifle? This is nice.

Do you have a 260 with an FN SPR Action?

If no, there ya go! Got your reason.

Damn..... I do not need this rifle.... but I want it.

Who chambered and installed the barrel? And FYI...that bottom metal IS NOT deserving of a sad face. If it’s original to the stock it’s a Williams and by far the best factory FN option.

It was a smith out of North Dakota, but can't tell you who (I know that is definitely worthy of a sad face) but I can tell you it's a shooter.

It is a factory bottom metal, but everyone these days loves the DBM. If you're an FNH purist, big smiley face for the hinged floor plate!

Jeremy

I'll take it per our PM's. I dreamed of having one of these years ago. I'm going to put my old steiner military on it and shoot the crap out of it.

Reactions: Stevo86
Thank you for buying this, you prolly saved my life. My wife would have beat me to death with this if I brought another rifle home ?

Thank you for buying this, you prolly saved my life. My wife would have beat me to death with this if I brought another rifle home ?

Your welcome. I have 2 rifles I have yet to shoot and this will be added to the pile. Summers been so crazy but once I get to the range I'll have an awesome day ahead of me.

Reactions: Stevo86