• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN SPR......Sexing things up!

Re: FN SPR......Sexing things up!

Really an outstanding job! I like that rifle a lot. I will be looking into some similar work on my TSR XP.

There may be others out there, but CDI Precision Gunworks is what is on this rifle and is what I'll put on any future FN SPR builds I put together. Jeff has built a great piece of kit for an action that unfortunately gets overshadowed by the mass-quantities of Remmy parts out there.

Can't recommend Jeff and his products enough:
http://www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com/index.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFTexan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There may be others out there, but CDI Precision Gunworks is what is on this rifle and is what I'll put on any future FN SPR builds I put together. Jeff has built a great piece of kit for an action that unfortunately gets overshadowed by the mass-quantities of Remmy parts out there.

Can't recommend Jeff and his products enough:
http://www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com/index.html </div></div>

Will definitely be going that route on my TSR XP. Thanks for the link and info! Now if I can only navigate the maze of stocks that will work with the Winchester action.

Shooters, I just finished up some work for a customer who gets the credit for designing this rifle, I just performed the work. It started off as a FN SPR barreled action. Here is the work that was performed.

Surefire muzzle brake installed on barrel.
Stock fitted for action, glass and pillar bedded. Bedding verified by dial indicators with zero stress on action.
Badger Embedded Front Rail (EFR) installed, bedded in stock.
Stock finished by Camo Solutions
CDI bottom metal fitted (not inletted) to action and stock.
All metal Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth with black KG Gunkote Matte black accents on bolt knob, shroud, magazine release.

Rifle was test fired at 100 yards with 3 shots of Federal Gold Metal Match, all rounds went into a nice .373" group.

Mark

IMG_0601Large.jpg

IMG_0603Large.jpg

IMG_0605Large.jpg

IMG_0548Large.jpg

IMG_0551Large.jpg

IMG_0559Large.jpg

IMG_0589Large.jpg

IMG_0592Large.jpg

IMG_0594Large.jpg

IMG_0630Large.jpg

I am in love with this rifle!!!!!!! I have always wanted to get an A Tacs AU camo pattern this tan but they all seem to come out more green and not the light tan like this.