• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG here

cttbax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2010
Augusta GA
www.1911market.com
Just posting up... FNG here. Been shooting for years, but I am just now getting into the long range game. I signed up for a Precision Rifle class at USTC and picked up a Rem 700 5R in 300 Win mag from a board member. I dropped by here to start researching optics and joined up.

So far this site looks BA!

Re: FNG here

Welcome to the Hide. We love having new members introduce themselves. If you need shooting, reloading, or tactical advice.. seek out Maser. If you have relationship problems.. seek out Captain Kick-Ass. If you want to get the Sniper's Hide official sniper training manual and pre-test... email Lowlight.

Once again.. welcome.

CTTBAX,
Glad to see you made your way over here. For the information of fellow hiders, this guy is GTG across the board. Met him through another forum a while back and cannot say enough. I'm happy to see that he is member and am sure he will add to this forum as much as he learns from it.

Welcome to the Hide buddy.

thanks for the kind words sir...

Jboeri was kind enough to trade me a very nice stick today, and thus furthering my frothing at the mouth bolt gun sickness... lol