• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors FNP-9 feedback please

cz777

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2008
I just pick up one for $350 new .i like some feedback on this pistol etc thxs

Re: FNP-9 feedback please

That is an excellent price for an excellent pistol.

I have one I bought about a month back. I have about 750 rounds through it without a single misfeed, FTE, FTF, nothing. I am currently in the process of seeing how many rounds I can put through it without cleaning before I have any issues. I'm up to 350 or so, I'll see if I can get to a thousand.

Trigger is as nice as either of my HK's, the double action is a bit lighter, and the gun seems very accurate.

Overall, it is probably my favorite gun, especially considering the price and value (3 mags.)

Great purchase, enjoy!

i dont have the 9mm but i do have the .40 and i love mine!! i have had zero problems no ftf or fte and would recomend one to anyone. the only problem i have had is finding a decent holster there arent alot of options

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: djw442</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you get that price? </div></div>it was a gun show deal -look up ''trader jerry '' he always gave me good prices on weapons if you come to va gunshows look him up !