• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Food as a political weapon

Farmers and ranchers are getting the checks...

Someone has to grow corn for food since we are growing so much for ethanol.
Lol tell me you don’t know anything about markers and business some more

Yes because most of the corn in ethanol doesn’t end up as distillers grains fed to your rib eue

And buying oil from the dune coons is a great plan

278728104_409776903915025_9108600690539039037_n.png

Government stays in power with violence or the threats of violence.
Starving people are not going to burn down their city, county or state building. The Jan 6 show in DC proved that a waste of time. The starving people will go after those close by that they think have what they need. Starving people are stoopid and don't know anything but satisfying the hunger. They will kill your chicken and eat it. Never understanding that the chicken will provide eggs every day. They will kill and eat your cow never understanding that milk, cheese, butter and more cows were wasted because they can only see the trees. When the hungry get to the point of blaming government and going after those in the government. Government will use violence to remove the threats. You know very well who will carry out that violence.
All your other carefully worded anarchist drivel aside, the above statement kind of proves your conspiracy, anti-government anything, simple minded idiocy. If the government wants to stay in charge, do you think they'd intentionally create a food shortage?

I mean, I know IQ's are running a little low in this thread, but surely you've done enough critical, common sense thinking, to have come to this deduction, right? Will governments control food as a political weapon? Sure, some will. But claiming that they intentionally are causing a food shortage is just, well, idiotic. Them for letting it happen (whether by ineptness or secondary/tertiary effects of bad policy), and people for thinking that the government would do it on purpose. You don't stay in power when people are going hungry.

And actually, the government involved in the food supply is probably one of the few places where government (to an extent) should be involved. Ensuring the country as a whole doesn't starve. Refer to my previously mentioned government run grainary system. Ever since the Egyptians were around, government sponsored/run granaries are what kept those populaces fed (and thereby reasonably content) during good times and bad. It's kind of one of the underpinnings of having a government.

Smdh...

Reactions: deersniper
Lol tell me you don’t know anything about markers and business some more

Yes because most of the corn in ethanol doesn’t end up as distillers grains fed to your rib eue

And buying oil from the dune coons is a great plan
All this ag payment stuff was set up by FDR a Democrat.

Ethanol in fuel has ruined more of my shit than anything.

All the beef we eat here is grass fed and local no grain.

If we burn up all the the "dunecoons" oil first, ours will be worth more.

So we have all heard Biden say food shortages are coming to America.

Us guys here know that this can only be made to happen by government doing things it should not do. I see government doing many of those things. I see media not reporting on those things.

So if hunger comes to America I expect a media blitz blaming "Capitalistic excesses" and a Democrat slogan: elect us to make the changes to make the American economy work for all of us.

It likely will work because desperate people do not know any better. Who among those who have access to a microphone that the public hears will tell the public the truth. Government causes these problems.

Food is a weapon. Read history. But more ammo. Bring back the silenced prophet ArmyJerry.
500 some odd people should be very worried and or afraid if this happens.

Doc

All your other carefully worded anarchist drivel aside, the above statement kind of proves your conspiracy, anti-government anything, simple minded idiocy. If the government wants to stay in charge, do you think they'd intentionally create a food shortage?

I mean, I know IQ's are running a little low in this thread, but surely you've done enough critical, common sense thinking, to have come to this deduction, right? Will governments control food as a political weapon? Sure, some will. But claiming that they intentionally are causing a food shortage is just, well, idiotic. Them for letting it happen (whether by ineptness or secondary/tertiary effects of bad policy), and people for thinking that the government would do it on purpose. You don't stay in power when people are going hungry.

And actually, the government involved in the food supply is probably one of the few places where government (to an extent) should be involved. Ensuring the country as a whole doesn't starve. Refer to my previously mentioned government run grainary system. Ever since the Egyptians were around, government sponsored/run granaries are what kept those populaces fed (and thereby reasonably content) during good times and bad. It's kind of one of the underpinnings of having a government.

Smdh...

The governments and corporations do what they are told to.

Putin ain't in charge and neither is Potus, Congress, or the Judiciary.

There are four wings to the foul that is perched on top of this world.

And politics is just one of them.

Follow the money my friend. You can research and read for days on what this man funds. His money influences many nation’s governments including the good ole USA. Voters don’t dictate policy. Big money does.

Just a front man.

In on his part of the agenda for sure.

But just an agentur all the same.

Same thing with SorAss and all the others that can be named.

.gov parasites don’t realize the innovation , work hours, hard work etc that goes into food production.

Take away the reward and tell people how to do their job this is what happens

“According to historian J. Arch Getty, over half of the 100 million deaths which are attributed to communism were due to famines.”

Using food.... or lack of it, has been a standard communist weapon forever.
True. But it was true before Marx. And it's true of non Communist powers as well. Look up how the British submitted the Boers in SA.

Define "they". Somehow, I suspect there are a lot of different "they"'s in your statement. 😂
Obviously, yes there were lots of "they" involved in all of this. I don't see how that changes much execpt making everyone who claimed the conspiracy was too big, feel like a retard. Unless they are in denial still. Lots of "they" that coordinated together to the same ends. Lots of they that all stuck to the same plan, and passed on the same false information. Lots of they who knew what they were paid to do was wrong and did it anyway. You know that they is plural right? Its not just one of those new gender pronouns people are putting by their names...

To make it pointed the main they, would be the government and unelected beurcrat, same they you are saying would never intentionally cause a food shortage.

Same they fighting parents trying to remove masks from their children that we have known didn't work since the invention of the microscope.

Sorry I just can't support crooked labor unions like the packers that fuck over the Rancher. Not a fan of feedlot beef.
Around here there’s piles of local family run options. They all feed grain unless going afyer
he uninformed hippy market

Reactions: diverdon
Around here there’s piles of local family run options. They all feed grain unless going afyer
he uninformed hippy market
Everyone is gonna be eating hippy beef just like me when grain prices go up.

Only rich grain farmers will be able afford to buy it after cashing their checks from the dept of ag.

• Haha
Everyone is gonna be eating hippy beef just like me when grain prices go up.

Only rich grain farmers will be able afford to buy it after cashing their checks from the dept of ag.
If most beef stays on pastures another yr+ rather than go to a feedlot not many people will be eating beef.