• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For all the morons who think Hispanics all vote democrat.........

I’ll have to check them out, because Penzy spices is run by a total Communist a$$hat. And after ordering from them for 25 years, I saw some of the Penzy president make his bs woke comments and I’ll never order from them again, ever.

Badia. On my way to their website!! Thanks!

Sirhr
Their stuff is GTG (Badia). The commissary started carrying their stuff a few years ago...I use their curry, saffron, and other spices, all the time.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Yes the Amish are turning the bottom half of Texas blue?

Why Hispanics and Asians vote how they do is beyond me. Mostly good hard working people voting for the commies. Smh

View attachment 7371008
In my experience with family, they come get sponsored over here and after a few years apply for as much welfare as they can. The way they see it is if the gov is handing it out, they want their piece of the pie. They are perpetually poor. That’s one side of the family, the other side are highly successful doctors and accountants, but they’re super liberal because they were indoctrinated in college. I see a lot of either side here in the Vietnamese community. Then you have the “extremist” that are anti communist. They are the OG shit kickers.

I’ll have to check them out, because Penzy spices is run by a total Communist a$$hat. And after ordering from them for 25 years, I saw some of the Penzy president make his bs woke comments and I’ll never order from them again, ever.

Badia. On my way to their website!! Thanks!

Sirhr
Why’d you have to they’ll me that? Now I’ll have to figure out how to replicate their English Prime Rib Rub.
Get a bottle of the Badia Season salt. Blows the crap out of Lauries. I think the cumin is the secret.

Reactions: MarinePMI
American Hispanics tend to be conservative, religious, family-oriented... and Pro-America.

Illegal imports tend to vote for the party who will let them stay. Which is why is why certain people want to bury us in illegal imports with no voter ID, mail-in ballots and anti-American Propaganda.

Hispanic Americans... are amazing people. Un-assimilated illegals, run by leftist activist groups, are our enemy.

Sirhr
Hmm. Sadly I know quite a few Americans of mexican descent (I'm not keen on using hispanic/latin, latinx, etc) who say they are Christian yet vote for democrats,gay rights, abortion, etc. There is definitely a disconnect between someone's religion and how they vote, which aI have yet to understand. Plus, the newer generation tends to favor their nationality vs being American. That puzzles me as well.
My grandparents came from mexico legally in the early 1900's, no mexican flags, no circus music, English spoken outside of the house and they worked the fields. Being American was way more important to them than coming from mexico and they even told me they owe mexico nothing.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Love this brand good to here they're stand up guys.

20200710_220351.jpg

I should probably mention this on another polo cal thread less specific about Hispanics but, I personally think, based off what I’ve been seeing that the majority of the leftist mentality is more to do with the young. In general. White, black, Latino and other. Probably influenced by all the Hollywood stupidity and retarded youtuber influencers.

Reactions: 308pirate
!Ay Carumba! The chicken chimichungas were mucho bueno. !El Trumpo DosCiroDosCiro! !Arriba Arriba Andala!

Bet y'all didn't know I took two yrs of Spanish. I was even in the Spanish club!

Who are these Hispanics?

Well, one of them is my Wife, maiden name Villarreal, born in Germany to a German War Bride and a Tex Mex American soldier.

Her cousins in Falfurrias are a town constable, a hardware business owner, ranchers, a refinery operations manager, a lawyer, and it goes on. The Villarreals and the the Longorias of Falfurrias have traditionally staffed the King Ranch. Eva Longoria is one of those cousins, and my Wife once owned some of her Dad's cattle.

The census doesn't lie, it's the folks who interpret it skewed who are so good at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate