• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s For all the Muslims on the Hide

Careful there Maggot you're being racist a lot, beef, chicken, fish etc.. are also nice and should not be discriminated against....

Except goats they are dual use and while young absolutely not edible however once use(ridden) enough they can be recycled for food.

There are actually lots of other people beside Muslims that don't eat pork.

Some people really like pork and great for them.
Some people don't like pork but will make occasional exceptions for Bacon & / or ham
Some people prefer not to eat unclean pig meat at all and stick with ruminants like Cows, sheep, goats etc., that both divide the hoof and chew the cud.

I went to Muslimville and what I learned was that Muslims are the least likely to actually abide to basically everything they lose their minds over if someone else doesn't. They are wholesale hypocrites.

Didn't care about them then. Don't care now. And the forecast for me ever caring has a large chance of LOL

There are actually lots of other people beside Muslims that don't eat pork.

Some people really like pork and great for them.
Some people don't like pork but will make occasional exceptions for Bacon & / or ham
Some people prefer not to eat unclean pig meat at all and stick with ruminants like Cows, sheep, goats etc., that both divide the hoof and chew the cud.

Haven't you talked about, more than once, eating people? :-D

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Not one word about Soylent Green? I hear it's People...

The German... you mean places like Dubai and Lake Geneva where the sand-people are drinking like fish and eating Ribs like nobody's business... because Allah ain't watching in Vegas?

Oh, pigs... tell me about this magical animal that provides porkchops and bacon and ribs and 'cracklin and hog jowls and... well, please, Lisa, tell me!

Klan meeting? Please... there are more Lincoln Republicans here than any other site on the Interwebs. Noone here is anything but sarcastic... Diversity... no, we're not diverse. We make fun of fu%$#ng everyone.

Cheers,

Sirhr

On this site? Muslims? You ran the last one off years ago. I forget his name, but he didn't seem a bad type.

Not so sorry to say it, but this thread is a big monument to tasteless fail. And hypocrisy is not exclusive to Mohammedans.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Funny how the majority of Muslims I know in real life do in fact eat pork. Westerized Muslims are way different than Middle East types. I know whenever I finally make my trip to KSA, I'm gonna have to learn to love eating lamb.