• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For anyone who gives a fuck

Yeah, that was me until I got cancer and quit the industry and the Hide.

I had to check and see how "Top Gun" made out. They shit on it. It won for best sound? Are you shitting me.
that would be the only movie i've seen lately. i don't generally pay box office prices cause i'm a poor.

Reactions: 101st and Yasherka
That was the point.
Summer is for the mindless popcorn movies and the holidays is for the Oscars-bait generally. As silly as TG:M was, you can’t fault them for being wildly successful. For directors and movie studios, one big tentpole hit like that makes a dozen smaller and creatively risky films possible.

F96ACE6F-4FC5-42F7-BE63-09300FDABD5F.jpeg

Bunch of Leftist, Marxist, Child Molesters. No thanks you. And if Brendan Frazier was awarded a prize it was "reparations" for being sexually assaulted by Weinstein. Nothing about that place is good or clean or honorable. They support the worst of our politicians, and are one big hand-holding family of degenerates.
True that., Look at what happened to Corey Feldman and his friend, Corey Haim. Both victims of the pedos. And no one will listen to them. For goodness sake, Meryl Streep is still holding water for Roman Polanksi, the degenerate who fed a qualuude and some champagne to a 13 year old girl and then sodomized her.

And Whoopi Goldberg also lobbied to get Polanski a get out of jail free card. She said it "was not rape-rape." Stupid fucking cunt. And that is the clean version. Wait until I start cursing.

Fuck Top Gun Movies. When The Final Count Down 2 comes out I'll be interested. Rough plot idea, we figure out how to make the time storm and wipe.out the Japanese Navy on 6 December. Make a series and Final Count Down 3 can bomb Berlin and follow Patton's advice and take out Russia early.