• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For only $18,000 you can learn to be a man.

I bet camp run by the Federales at Patriot Front is free of charge and if you stick around long enough they might pin on you on some insurrection terrorism charges and add the prison boot camp package as well.

GEfOAlwXcAABTsP.jpg

Reactions: diggler1833
Used to live in an HOA which was not mandatory to join. Caught flack from the old bitchy members. I told them for a small fee of $300 a month they could hang out with me 1 day a month. From this they would be able to do a pushup, a pull up, run a mile, touch their toes, and do a situp. For an additional fee they could stand beside my 8000lb lawn mower and have a picture taken, I would also consider removing the chain from my chain saw and they could hold it while it was running. Learn to tune a carb. Shoot a gun. Kill an animal. Drive an off road vehicle. Fix it when it breaks. ECT.
My suggestions were "not appreciated!"

Have often wondered about offering a chance to work on the ranch for a week or two at a time. Even have a spare cabin that they could stay in. Would definitely prefer the winter months as there is feeding/haying involved. 33* rain this morning made the mud (it ain't mud) even more fun to slosh around in. Would save all the big fencing projects for them to partake in too.

However, the thought of having to deal with people whining on top of everything is a bit of a put-off.
1706042358684.jpeg

• Haha
Soooooo... "Toxic Masculinity" is becoming popular again?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Have often wondered about offering a chance to work on the ranch for a week or two at a time. Even have a spare cabin that they could stay in. Would definitely prefer the winter months as there is feeding/haying involved. 33* rain this morning made the mud (it ain't mud) even more fun to slosh around in. Would save all the big fencing projects for them to partake in too.

However, the thought of having to deal with people whining on top of everything is a bit of a put-off.
I have a theme song for your commercial. It’ll attract the manliest of men.

I have a theme song for your commercial. It’ll attract the manliest of men.

The bad part is...you found that. You physically got on the internet and put effort into trying to find material exactly like what you linked.

It's cool, and I'm happy for you. At least you aren't sharing pictures of underage girls in the MPT, or trying to convince others that you're dating S. American hookers, or boasting about how how your PRS game is on point ...while they had to load a second ream of paper just to print your standings. But damn man, your personal NSA reviewer is probably jaded as shit by now after having to sift through the terabytes of wierd shit you research on the daily.

• Haha
The bad part is...you found that. You physically got on the internet and put effort into trying to find material exactly like what you linked.

It's cool, and I'm happy for you. At least you aren't sharing pictures of underage girls in the MPT, or trying to convince others that you're dating S. American hookers, or boasting about how how your PRS game is on point ...while they had to load a second ream of paper just to print your standings. But damn man, your personal NSA reviewer is probably jaded as shit by now after having to sift through the terabytes of wierd shit you research on the daily.

You are acting like it’s a bad thing?

Sirhr

• Haha

This was a huge joke to send to people about two years ago, it was posted everywhere it's not a secret song

Also know you're joking, just saying I didn't have to hunt for it.

...it was on your favorites list 😆

• Haha