• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the new guys

Just wanted to finally say hello to everyone. I joined about a year ago after a 21 year lapse in shooting because of my job. At the time, I really didn’t think I had much to add to this forum ( I was right). Thank you to all the wonderful people here I am now back on track. This is a great forum and I feel very blessed to have access. Thanks to all of you I am competing in high power matches and reloading .223 & .308 very successfully.

Howdy everyone, I’m a long time shooter (however wouldn’t consider myself a “long range” guy) I’ve taken a few of my rifles out to 500 & 600 yards once or twice. I’ve come across this website many times in the past while looking for firearms information and decided to finally join and be a part of the community. Thanks, for all y’all’s hard work and dedication to providing quality information in the past. I look forward to doing my best to help pay that forward in the future however that may present itself.

Reactions: Megahoser
Howdy everyone. I am fairly new to shooting. I have been a few times with some friends. I joined to learn from the many many members here that have more experience then most of the people I have asked questions to. I hope to someday be able to maybe offer some help to someone as well.

Reactions: Megahoser