For the new guys

bosurinko

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
I don't really understand what this topic is all about, can someone explain it to me?

Stir-Crazy Nomad

I like “assault butter”
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2020
Kansas City/OP, KS
Wow!!! Serious FNG here (To the bolt action/Long range world). Soooo much info in just this thread. I just learned more in an hour of reading than I have in months of trying to search google and talk to other shooters and employees at my local Corporate Outdoor store. Thank you for all this info!

TACC

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Old thread resurrection, but packed with immense amounts of information and knowledge

Nowhere_001

Captain Dave
Minuteman
May 25, 2020
Colorado
Incredible first read. Thanks. Really solidified that I don't know shit!

Looking forward to learning what I can about this sport.

rutman308

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2020
New member here, Tommy Rutter. Someone wanted to know about a marine photo from Beirut 83. I was there.

billymagg

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2020
Greetings from the plains of Central Obamastan, hope some of you can come on out to our "farm range", the range is cold after the new corn comes up until after harvest, lol! more importantly, the range is cold when the beef cattle happen to "walk on".

Grandpa, decided I needed to shoot my rifles last fall, and was surprised at how poorly I shot, I had a few 98 Mauser platform rifles, and a really ugly Savage 110 in 308, a 94 Winchester and a lone 5.56 AR. Anyway, my Dad's old Ford Truck, a front bag, and some cardboard, and "Bob's your Uncle"!!

To much time on my hands, and decided to get into a 308 AR, (those little bitty holes are hard to see), and I've really enjoyed it, sadly my range sessions are all solo, my old shooting buddy is too domesticated these days and can't get out to shoot, lol...

Anyway, I'm learning a lot, and after hanging out a while, I realize I've got a lot to learn, come on out, I'd like some company, just watch the cows...

CyBuzz

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2020
Wow. This is so much great information. I appreciate you taking the time to put this all together.

CyBuzz

CyBuzz

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2020
I am more confused that ever now. 🙃 Maybe not so much confused but too much info and now cant decide what to start with. Analysis Paralysis. I though i knew what i wanted when i started shopping and now it is "for a few hundred more" and "x is so much better for the same $$"

by the time i decide i will have enough saved up for a custom.

back to reading.