• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing For you Coyote sympathists

Megacab

Cunning Linguist
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Boston
www.snipershide.com
The new catch and release program.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bqEGwVfWMs&feature=fvw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bqEGwVfWMs&feature=fvw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

laugh.gif

Re: For you Coyote sympathists

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">DAMN !!!!!!!!</span></span>

That's freaking crazy stuff there !

I kept waiting for something to bite his arm off and him start screaming!!!

ok you guys in montana are on crack.that was just to wierd to watch agian.not really sure i much liked it the first time.very ballsy though.maybe next video you put up will be a badger.?

That's funny shit! I did that with a badger once. It was dead, but I didn't know it. Took a while to get the nerve to pull him out.

"That coyote took my dollar" "Don't worry, we got this"

So, that's what they make Turtle Skin gloves for...
smile.gif

Did that for a coyote pup once with a good buddy of mine. Our mascot was the Coyotes. Had a real one at our football games that year
smile.gif

that had the makings of a Darwin award written all over it.

Frikn CRAZY! I would have just shoved the 12ga in there with a couple loads of #No 4 buck and been done with it.

I'm with you SMACK, 4 buck and be done. That's stupid people doing stupid s#it.

xdeano

Wow, a true example that the education system in America is failing us....Stupid fucking people.

Was hard to watch the constant cackle from the hyena they had with them.

That right there is why you pack a 22 pistol when calling coyotes! Shooting down a hole is stupid with a high power rifle, that ground is so hard a ricochet is easy to have happen, I like the smoke bomb idea, I use a catch pole and a 22lr. At least they finished the job instead of letting it die with a broken leg from there first shot. Not the brightest thing to post on the internet though!

Just when one thought people could not get any dumber...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigngreen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That right there is why you pack a 22 pistol when calling coyotes! Shooting down a hole is stupid with a high power rifle, that ground is so hard a ricochet is easy to have happen, I like the smoke bomb idea, I use a catch pole and a 22lr. At least they finished the job instead of letting it die with a broken leg from there first shot. Not the brightest thing to post on the internet though! </div></div>

Agree...

Not that I am at all sympathetic to friggin' coyotes, but be careful what you post on the internet. Not only is this a pretty stupid way to go about things, in many states pursuing an animal into is burrow is illegal. I would hate for anyone to get a knock on their door over a coyote.

as much as i love predator hunting, i would of loved to see that dog rip that douches hand off a hell of alot more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as much as i love predator hunting, i would of loved to see that dog rip that douches hand off a hell of alot more. </div></div>

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the vid. Unethical, at best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wadevb1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as much as i love predator hunting, i would of loved to see that dog rip that douches hand off a hell of alot more. </div></div>

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the vid. Unethical, at best. </div></div>

How is it unethical to go after a wounded coyote and try to retrieve him and put him out of his misery??

I'm guessing they knew the coyote was in there headfirst and were 'hoping' the burrow was small enough he couldn't turn around to tear into the guy... I thought the video was damn entertaining!

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wadevb1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as much as i love predator hunting, i would of loved to see that dog rip that douches hand off a hell of alot more. </div></div>

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the vid. Unethical, at best. </div></div>

How is it unethical to go after a wounded coyote and try to retrieve him and put him out of his misery??

I'm guessing they knew the coyote was in there headfirst and were 'hoping' the burrow was small enough he couldn't turn around to tear into the guy... I thought the video was damn entertaining!

Mike </div></div>

Those 3 dopes did'nt give 2 fucking shits about the condition of that animal...If they did, they would have done it right the first shot or not fired at all!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Those 3 dopes did'nt give 2 fucking shits about the condition of that animal...If they did, they would have done it right the first shot or not fired at all!!!
</div></div>

So now you're assuming they wounded the animal on purpose? Or just assuming their motivations for coyote hunting? They're out there hunting coyotes, they wounded one and tracked it into the hole and they pulled it out and ended its misery (while having laughing). Quit reading into peoples intentions, you weren't there...

If I were in their position, it'd be hard not to laugh at the situation... "Seriously? I've got to go into this hole and try to pull this goddamned yote out so we can finish it?" Some situations you gotta find the humor in cause you know how rediculous it is... Yeah I absolutely hate to see an animal suffer as much as the next guy. But guess what? IT'S HUNTING! IT HAPPENS! Seriously, would you have been more pleased if they would've not laughed???

I would've put gloves on, or fired into the hole to try and maintain some intelligence about the situation... If you don't like it, well thats your opinion, I maintain mine. This just might be one of those situations where we should agree to disagree before this turns into the all time famous internet "my dad could beat up your dad" argument...

Mike

That was awesome, I don't care what anyone of you think. This guy may be dumb, as Big Johnson says "ethical", or just to stuborn to quit. I'm just damm glad they had a camera with them.

not that i like coyotes, i have seen what they do to livestock first hand, but its still kinda sad to me.

ppl posting stuff like this online is why the libs try to take our guns away and keep us from hunting. these are the kind of things that show up on peta websites and stuff

Isnt the point of hunting to be as humane as possible? Some tree hugger is going to see that and use it to show how cruel it actualy it. The idiots giggling like fools made me really feel bad for the animal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oldsmobiler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isnt the point of hunting to be as humane as possible? Some tree hugger is going to see that and use it to show how cruel it actualy it. The idiots giggling like fools made me really feel bad for the animal. </div></div>

Its not the point, but it is a huge part of it... Main thing about hunting is either getting meat, or population control.

As far as we "shouldn't do it because anti hunters are going to use it against us"... phuck that they already have an agenda against us and these people don't realize that the world isn't all hugs and kisses and roses and that nature doesn't play nice. Ever watch wolves take down an animal? Nature is a helluva lot more cruel than these guys... The only reason a lot of you don't like the video is because the guys are laughing, get over it. Sorry I have lost a lot of tolerance for the "It might offend somebody" attitude.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So now you're assuming they wounded the animal on purpose? Or just assuming their motivations for coyote hunting? They're out there hunting coyotes, they wounded one and tracked it into the hole and they pulled it out and ended its misery (while having laughing). Quit reading into peoples intentions, you weren't there...
Mike </div></div>

he cant assume???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm guessing they knew the coyote was in there headfirst and were 'hoping' the burrow was small enough he couldn't turn around to tear into the guy... Mike </div></div>

but...you can guess???

bj, i'm not against ya here, i'm just sayin to me the vid would of been a hell of alot better if that dog would of latched on to that DOUCHEBAG'S hand!!!

Point made and accepted Skinney... I wouldn't of felt sorry for the guy at all either, nevertheless I was laughin my ass off while watching it.

Mike

Hell, I thought the guy with the Ruger made a good shot after it was out of the hole.

After reading through all this I guess I'm a big asshat for shooting geese on the water, running down pheasants with my truck,booting coyote pumps like frikn footballs and countless other violations of Washington State's wildlife in general.

I gues I'm just "Unethical" but it sure has worked for me.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SMACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I guess I'm a big asshat for shooting geese on the water, running down pheasants with my truck,booting coyote pumps like frikn footballs and countless other violations of Washington State's wildlife in general.</div></div>
asshat, or just unsportsman like??? opinions vary.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SMACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I gues I'm just "Unethical" but it sure has worked for me..... </div></div>
i prefer shooting geese and upland game out of the air, and lettin them dogs come to a call, but everyone has their own cup of tea, @ least your out there <span style="font-style: italic">hunting</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, a true example that the education system in America is failing us....Stupid fucking people. </div></div>

+1